Fucking cancer

fucking cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
atlantablackstar.com/2013/08/21/10-celebs-whose-family-owned-black-slaves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree. These particular Blacks are racists. Future Black people will condemn them for their evil.

You are such a fucking professional victim it's unreal. I am as white as a china bowl full of snow and am ashamed that such a fucking pussy shares my race.

As much as you want to play the victim and feed your attention-seeking persecution complex, it is idiotic to suggest that people who needed a guidebook to tell them which towns they could visit without being lynched just 50 years ago are now in a position of equality to whites.

You miss the point.
We tricked them into segregation.
They have separate shit away from us, only this time they're happy about it.
All we have to do is play along when they talk shit.
Small price to play.

Seriously though, I'm not racist. Just trying to look at this from another point of view.

*pay

at least your trailer is paid for OP

Thank democrats whose entire existence at this point depends completely on black people continuing to be poor, which thus continuing to feel oppressed. That's the left's game.

Chris Tucker
Money talks motherfucker

....oh my god i didnt notice white people had it so hard.....im so sorry dude keep your head up man, Hitler is gonna go all the way next season
you soooooooooooooooo arent being a pussy right now ......dude

#whitelivesmatterbro

Why do you support racism?

>look at this fuckin reddit fag

Cry more whitey.

Y do u h8 chris rock? ;_;

looks at this fucking newfag who doesnt even know when you use greentext

a lot of conspiracy theories here in this thread. The simple truth is we enslaved them. We gave them freedom. They have never had power. Their freedom was not won by their hands. it was our decision. They still feel powerless to this day because of it. Once they did have freedom we still treated them like shit because of our racist background. Now a days not so much but think about today's black people in their 20's. Their grandparents must of told them a lot of shit about how whites where racists towards them.

The media is not helping either. They are turning both sides against each other. For example, OP's picture. Shit like that is all over the internet to make white people angry about it or threatened. Which explains a lot of Sup Forums racism and a growth in the white pride movement.

They do the same to blacks, they only blast news of white cops shooting blacks to enrage them. If I am to believe in only one conspiracy it is that there is an elite group that wishes to destabilize unity in order to easier control. You can come at me with black crime statistics, hell white people do the same in some of our poorest of areas. In a way, the working class and poor are pitted against each other while the elite laugh it off. It is no longer a race thing, it is "classism" not really a word in the dictionary yet but it will soon be.

This shit right here makes sense..... I still fucking hate niggers though.

so they can stay with their own species.
fucking shit niggers. i wish we would had never brought you here.

well, we all hate what is not like us. It is human nature. We are defensive by nature.

sure but I want to be racist. it´s an easy and simple way to feel superior and hide my insecurity

>growth in the white pride movement.
BLM and Affirmative Action have done more than "memes on the internet" to kickstart white nationalism here.

Honestly, the best thing for blacks who want to just work and quietly raise families and also detest the black community would be for every single BLM supporter to die/disappear. Every single day that those niggerfaggots exist, it makes it harder for civilized blacks to just get on with life here.

Obviously there will be times on our quest for an egalitarian society where people feel that others are overstepping their bounds. Equality isn't reached by agreeing on something and shaking hands, it's reached by the disenfranchised class asserting themselves and the controlling class backing off a bit.

true, al sharpton for example, is a poison to unity as well. There are bad people in both sides of the matter.

>implying that the best thing for any group of people is that some other group of people literally die.
I don't understand how you think you can reach a logical, modern, and empathetic conclusion.. while seriously suggesting that a group of people die.

Equality could be reached by killing everyone on earth but one person, but that's fucking stupid. It has an element of empathy and sympathy to it as well, which you are totally lacking.

This.

>element of empathy and sympathy to it as well
> faggot-tier confirmed.

ITT a bunch of European cucks. Most likely Swedish.

At least I understand what is going on here. Go shout more racist shit into your echo chamber.

not OP but was this suppose to be an argument?

Not him but we've been down that road already. It was called the civil rights movement. That and all the older racist fucks in charge dying off and now we're seeing levels of equality never thought possible. We have a black president for fucks sake. Whites are bending over backwards to be progressive and inclusive and provide opportunity. Only problem is, that's not what they want. For a black person that just wants the American Dream style life, house kids family cars work, that person doesn't get fucked over due to racism anymore unless they run into that one racist guy. And even then the black guy will prolly shake it off as any rational stable person would. It's the ones that want to nigger up the place with no repercussions that see racism in an institutionalized level. Of course you're gonna look at the faggot with his pants around his ankles and say that guys got drugs/gun/gang/10 kids with different women. At this point they're doing it to themselves because they want to be. If they didn't have racism as an excuse to act retarded and break the law then they would have an existential crisis. Black people are oppressing themselves way more than anyone else.

Chris Rock talks a lot of shit about black people too... he calls them out for being welfare monkeys and the like. He refuses to be politically correct.
It's only the white people that get triggered and need a safe space.

Their animalistic brains crave power. Like every other thing to do with "equality" they just want to be the new guys on top. White people are the only people who went from being on top to equality, because we're not savages. Give blacks the same power and see how quickly blacklivesmatter turns into whitelivesdont

>White liberals who say they aren't raycis but they are.
FTFY
I could give a fuck what Chris Rock has to say. I got mine.

Chris rock makes fun of black people a lot too.

Liberal wet dream

Sorry but I'm Asian....

>I could give a fuck what Chris Rock has to say.
Then why the fuck are you here? The whole point of OP thread is to oppose the things he says.

Honestly does any of that shit affect your daily life? It's like all white people get triggered by the word racist, to be completely fair how many times do you think those people have been called niggers on the daily and went on to be successful? I don't give a shit about nig nogs but you sound like a whiny bitch.

am i the only one who could read into your sarcasm?

seriously you guys

I wasn't suggesting you were white. Asians are the bomb. I work with Koreans. They don't care about this kinda shit. They're here to work. Same as most whites. It's college aged liberals of any color that are the problem. They're the ones that need safe spaces to protect their pwecious widdle feefees from that pesky 1st Amendment.

I'm also Asian. Fuck Chris the Cuck. That BS he pulled at the Oscars with the Asian kids shows what a hypocritical asshole he is. There was only a tiny blurb about it in the news and he never apologized.

Americans like to be racist. It used to be fashionable to be racist against Blacks. Now it’s fashionable to be racist against Whites. In 50 years it might go back the other way.

If someone criticizes all races, including their own, they're not racist, by definition. You can disagree with him if you like.... I often do, but claiming that he unfairly hates Asians or whites is retarded.

She's gonna be the happiest single mother ever

poor white people

She's dead. He raped and murdered her.

>implying that's what whites think

Actually nigger kings sold their own people to white men

Imagine being white and thinking you're being oppressed in some way. Priceless

White people YOU deserve it the shit

Tru.

As if that makes any part of it ok.
You buy a human, you sell a human, you're obviously in the wrong either way.

>perfect depection of your average black male

Good job

Oh. Good.

Cherry Picking. He's not even that successful.

As someone said if we're an united community we are not easy to control, last time this happened they had to make a world war.
You guys are just losing time being racist, it's just a distraction from what the real problems are.

Reparation

>we
>our
>white

Speak for yourself you pathetic piece of shit. I was born in the latter half of the 20th century. All my family came from New York. No-one in my entire line had anything to do with any racist pigshit. Everyone in my family endured extreme suffering. There are no parades for my family line. There are no newspapers, tv networks, civil rights groups, nothing.

Now here I am getting rolled up into this bullshit "white" garbage. Being victimized by these garbage african-americans and their constant unceasing efforts to subordinate and subjugate me and take control for themselves and ONLY themselves.

And you let them. You let them roll us European-Americans into a faceless "white" mass that they can dehumanize and attack.

I am not "white", and they are not "black". There is a multitude of Africans, actual Africans, that I know that constantly tell me they resent african-americans for all the bullshit they do. And I do not tie myself in with many of the European groups that inhabit this nation.

If our nation continues to let african-americans do whatever they want they will become a more oppressive and violent force than any racist entity that ever came out of Europe.

In the history of slavery Europeans are vastly outdone in numbers and cruelty by the arab muslims (in the name of peace), and the Africans themselves.

Caring what niggers have to say about anything is just as cancerous

But that's the point. There were dishonest, terrible black people that partially contributed to slavery and people never talk about them so that it can be a story about how white people are bad.

Chris Rock trash talks black people way worse than he does white people.

Stay mad cracker

I am sorry for the hypocrisy of my race. Just let it be known that not all of us believe that this is fine.

Feel free to do whatever you like. Don't let the black man hold you down.

But the thing is, slave owners in Africa are not part of our American society. They don't continue to enjoy benefits from the exploitation of blacks, at least not here in America.

White people do.

What has black people ever done? except for acting like animals? they're dragging the entire planet down to filth, there's a reason they lived in strawhuts made of mud and feces when we came.

Not him but please tell us how we still enjoy the benefits of the oppression of blacks.

So niggers in the US oppressing each other and themselves is worse that the general state of niggers in africa?

Man are you fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

WE WAZ INVENTOR AN SHITZ

Hebrews invented murder and theft. Niggers even try to steal that

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html

Shit like this is only possible if blacks are involved.

Eh so what. Give em a chance.

>Cry harder, cracker.

>Hebrews invented murder and theft.
>implying that hadn't simply part of nature and has been around long before religion or the Hebrew people

What is this and how is it still alive

Same.
My grandparents were turned in by a neighbor for harboring slavs & ferrying them out of Kiel, had to watch 2 of their 3 kids get executed in front of them, my grandma gets put inside a fuckin suitcase & gets shipped to murrica, loses communication with her family completely, and only in the late 1950s my grandather & dad find her again, deal with anti-german shit, hatred from the irish & italians, & then suddenly theye evil opressive white people. All bc a fuckin watchmaker decided to help people being murdered. We move next to an indian reservation in the styx.

Blacks have no fucking idea how good they have it.

Uh yeah, right. And pigs will suddenly grow wings and soar like eagles.

Western children first show signs of mirror self-recognition (MSR) from 18 to 24 months of
age, the benchmark index of emerging self-concept. Such signs include self-oriented behaviors
while looking at the mirror to touch or remove a mark surreptitiously placed on the child’s
face. The authors attempted to replicate this finding across cultures using a simplified version
of the classic “mark test.” In Experiment 1, Kenyan children (N = 82, 18 to 72 months old)
display a pronounced absence of spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. In
Experiment 2, the authors tested children in Fiji, Saint Lucia, Grenada, and Peru (N = 133,
36 to 55 months old), as well as children from urban United States and rural Canada. As
expected from existing reports, a majority of the Canadian and American children demonstrate
spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. However, markedly fewer children from
the non-Western rural sites demonstrate such behaviors. These results suggest that there are
profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of
the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.

From Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology titled : Cultural Variations in Children’s Mirror Self-Recognition

It concludes, that if not racialy, the blacks have a culture which is far beneath certain animals, which easily pass this test

I call it a peagle

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

You cant make this up

And in you nicely practiced moral outrage, you missed the point altogether. This isn't fifty years ago, and white people are not the only ones capable of racism or racial hatred. Racism is racism. If it's alright for blacks to segregate by color, then whites should have the same freedom. It's either acceptable for none, or for all.

True. Blacks have fucking nothing to complain about. By the 1970s they were employed and integrating into the culture.

Imagine being an american indian and hearing blacks complain about how fucking oppressed they are. I mean holy fuck.

I actually never said that, any of that. Not even a little bit.

looks like a splicer

One could argue that almost all of white privilege stems from the old and perpetuated idea that whites are superior to blacks and other races.

Here's a small list of people that belong to families that became rich when slave ownership was legal, and continue to be rich. Old money is almost always linked at some point to slavery.

atlantablackstar.com/2013/08/21/10-celebs-whose-family-owned-black-slaves/

White people were put in a privileged position because of slavery, and they still hold that position. It's not as explicit as few people in America are literally enslaved (although one could argue the racist prison system is similar to slavery) but the social and economic benefits from slavery that white people enjoy are still very much alive.

That seems like a fairly arbitrary test.

Imagine a world without niggers, we would have colonized the star system

Are you black? I'm just curious

You're cancer for reposting this

HOLY SHIT IT'S BEN GARRISON

How do you figure, when the political right wing of whiteness is the political side that has fought against science, education, and the space program from day 1?

>when the political right wing of whiteness
What are you talking about?
> is the political side that has fought against science, education, and the space program from day 1?
Bullshit, also I'm not burgerfat, or a 'right wing' so I dont see why I should defend them, in whatever you're accusing them of

I've often wondered how it must be to be a nigger, they have absolutely nothing to show for it, no culture, no history, and no future on earth really, they live on the grace of the other races. and no amount of cuck pictures can ever change that. There's a reason why all the other races hate blacks you know.

There is a song called so.ethic like if I could be a nigger for a day old country song funny shit