Which games should I buy on this glorious Steam summer sale...I've been leaning towards Dark souls 3 and a few others...

which games should I buy on this glorious Steam summer sale...I've been leaning towards Dark souls 3 and a few others... Sup Forumstards recommend a few games for me

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/_Embow_
steamcommunity.com/id/Netwalker45/
steamcommunity.com/id/r1pandtear/
steamcommunity.com/id/regalcrown/
steamcommunity.com/id/Pofiacca97
steamcommunity.com/id/hankth3tank/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
steamcommunity.com/id/70134564567409865/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/
steamcommunity.com/id/Eureka_Pancake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead by Daylight

Mighty Number 9

I have been looking at it for a while now, why do you recommend it?

give me more recommendations and I'll gift a game at the end of this one

Don't. Check out some gameplay videos and maybe a livestream before you buy it at least. I almost got it, but after checking up on it just looks so fucking tame. 1-2 hours worth of playtime at the most.

What sort of games are you into, OP?

Trips obtained
DOUBLE TRIPS ACHIEVED
DUBS ACHIEVED
69 GET ACHIEVED
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/wishlist

Jesus... It's not even a fucking begthread, you imbicilic fucking faggot.

i'll give some reccomendation:

Dark Souls series (besides 2 and SOTFS): one of my favourite series ever, they're not as complicated and difficult as normies makes you thing, you just have to take on the challenges the games offer you, and you'll be rewarded with satisfaction

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth: Cool indie where you can spend a LOT of hours. It's a bullhell/roguelike game so make sure to watch gameplays to see if you like it

Darkest Dungeon: Really hardcore turn-based game with good aesthetics

Dayz: even if it's still a beta, with the last update it got better and runs at 60fps. Make sure to play in a roleplay server and you won't regret you buy

The Witcher 3: GoT-like story and lore, cool graphics and monsters. maybe the combat system is not one of the best, but it's still cool as fuck and plenty of things to do

Hyper Light Drifter: Just watch a gameplay, it's difficul to explain

i saw this when i was writing so this is my steam, if you want to gift me anythign or talk about the games just add me steamcommunity.com/id/_Embow_

MOARRRRR

I'm into just about everything, just keep the recommendations coming

I wish I could play the Witcher 3 but my computer is shit and cant run those graphics, trust me I bought the game and wasn't expecting it to run so shitty, but I'll still consider it since I'm about to dump a lot of money on newer PC

If it wasn't for the guy that first replied to you then you would probably have gta5 right now...I looked at your list and I could have given it to you

Same guy from here:

Other cool games are:

To the moon: cheap and beautiful game with a beautiful story that made cry a lot of people (me too)

Final Fantasy X/X2 remake HD: i think you already know this game but may don't know that it's on steam now. What can i say? It's a final fantasy and has one of the best stories of the series

Dishonored: If you didn't play get it! it's on sale now and is a cool game (just play it on difficult). If you like it you can even preorder the sequel that is coming out

Bastion and Transistor: 2 games from the same company, cool gameplay, story and graphics, but boi.. the OST is stunning, give it a try

GAMES FROM MY WISHLIST I DIDN'T TRY:

The Technomancer, RPG cyperpunk-styled game that looks cool as fuck go and watch a gameplay

Dungeon Souls 5$ game with cool pixeled graphics.. it's cool and it's a rougelike.. just ... this.

Rivals of Aether: Super Smash bros fighting game featuring animals with elemental powers

Salt and Sanctuary: Dark Souls 2D

Stardew Valley: Comfie game that remember me of Harvest Moon

>I'm about to dump a lot of money on newer PC
just a tip, make sure to buy a radeon rx 480

Fair enough!

I'll second the other user's suggestino of The Witcher 3. It really is one of the best storylines I've had the pleasure of playing through, and I personlly think the combat system is great once you get the hang of it. Beautiful game, too!

Of his other games I can't really say much, aside from DayZ. That game is so far away from being play-worthy that it's not even funny. Stick to the mod and have a great time with that, because the standalone is still complete trash.

Now, onwards!

There are obvious choices here, I feel like, if you don't have them:

GTA V - You can litterally spend a few months playing nothing but this game, if you don't already have. Just doing stupid shit is well worth a month in itself! Gorgeous looking game with some of the best characters the series has ever seen. It really is fucking amazing.

Doom - You run around, you shoot demons, you kill them. It's good fun for everyone if you're into that!

Fallout 4 - While it certainly never reaches the levels of greatness that Fallout: New Vegas did, it's still a great game with tons of hours of gameplay potential. I haven't regretted playing it on the PS4, and I'm just biting my time for when I can afford the DLC on my PC version so I can get going on there, too.

You can go a bit older, too!

Skyrim - If you haven't heard of it you're either deaf or you haven't been online for a handful or so years. Great open world RPG with limitless options in modding. Are you into fighting teletubbies? Do it! Do you prefer having cock-hungry slaves instead of companions? You can! Would you like to fly around on a fucking pegasus? Just do it! And if you're looking to go even older, you should grab back and take Oblivion and Morrowind, too. Both modable as well, both still very playable!

My wishlist is here, in case you end up wanting to buy me something or just add me for gaimz or whatever.

I bought Fallout 4 and the Season pass. I've clocked over a solid 160+ hours on it so far.

I'd say I would be satisfied.

Also Witcher 3 GOTY is probably the best money I've spent on a game in a long time. You'll love it to death.

OP DON'T DO IT. He's a faggot who has >800 games and he's still begging for games HE DON'T PLAY. Dodge this person like Ebola

thanks brother I'm a bit intoxicated atm if one of you fuckers really wants a game you'll get it just don't bullshit me alright

This thread is not about me anymore if you want a game please ask, I'll gift but please be kind on the wallet, OP only has so much money

He's telling the truth. NEVELS/Sleven just put up 130+ spamposts in another thread. He likes to count them up himself to be an asshole.

The witcher 3 - GoT like story and lore?

Sounds like I should give it a try. I know it's regarded as a great game but exactly like you said, watching the combat kinda turned me off... but I guess that's not the main feature

Same guy from here steamcommunity.com/id/_Embow_

would you add me?

I really will take anything from my wishlist, if you can spare it. Of course I'd love Doom or Homefront, but I'm all too aware of how the wallet can feel. ARK or Rust would be awesome, too, they're a good bit cheaper as well.

guy from here
my friend gave me the key that he got from the GTX980 and i played it but god.. that combat is awful

The lore is a bit more magical than that of GoT, but he's not wrong, it really does have a GoT feel to it.

Limit of a hundred dollars, are Sup Forumstards willing to share amongst each other? I'll willing to spend $200 combined on all of you

Get Dark Souls 3, I have played it for 2 whole weeks now, finished it once and now playing again on another character. I pirated it but I could still play online, PvP is great. 9.5/10 because sometimes there are fps drops near some bonefires. Also you should get Superhot if you don't have it already and Hotline 1/2.

your wish shall be granted, please post to show I'm not a piece of shit

is Dark souls 3 season pass too much to ask? it's 25$

steamcommunity.com/id/_Embow_

Buy Payday 2. having said that, I'd really love the Gage Weapon Pack Bundle dlc (4.50$) for it.
steamcommunity.com/id/Netwalker45/

Sharing is caring, no?

I'm this guy.

would you possibly be kind enough to send me I Am Setsuna?

steamcommunity.com/id/r1pandtear/

I will definitely do that!

>steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist
share fucker this thread is not just about you fucking capchas are taking forever to load

I have no idea why you listed my ID with that other guy's request.

Eureka here. May I get a present for this summer?
Id:eureka_pancake
This is meant to be give and receive, but I haven't received a single gift in the whole year, so I will appreciate anyone.
Have a milf for your attention, thanks for considering it.

if you could, I'd love to ask for Bastard Bonds, it's a pretty cool SRPG that looks fun to play if you can spare the 20 bucks

steamcommunity.com/id/regalcrown/

>Pc master race
>steam summer sale
>OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I GOTTA SPEND LIKE 500 DOLLARS ON CHEAP ASS GAMES ILL NEVER FUCKING PLAY!!!
>Fuckwits

butthurt[x]

steamcommunity.com/id/Pofiacca97

Can i have the witcher 3? it's only 25 now

slow on the request alright I am but a simple man

Who do we qualify?

exactly

Begging for sniper elite nazi zombie army , cmon dude it's just $4,50 and i want to play it with my friends

I have Skyrim already, but I was super interested in getting all three addons. Is that Skyrim + Add one pack the only one? Or am I just blind and not seeing a DLC bundle?

op if you decide to get dead by daylight, I would love to get it too, the demo of it was pretty cool

steamcommunity.com/id/hankth3tank/

Bump.

Doesn't look like there's a DLC pack, no.

go choke on your self--righteous cock gag I'm trying to spread love here

Anything from my wishlist would be amazing anons, please. My wishlist starts at 1.99$. I want to be able to say I received a gift from a bro on the summer sale.

Town of Salem

Plex requires more noobs to rek

You have to buy Legendary edition if you want skyrim DLC

What's the matter? Can't afford to buy the game again?

What's the upside of actually paying for that game? It's free in the browser (and hillariously funny).

>steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist
Its tsaking a while sorry

Shorter wait times, and you get 1500 gold.

Also no ads, unless you got adblock

I got +- 900 games in ranked so far,

OP are you delivering?

Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll survive the wait, Sup Forumsro.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

OP, you can try these few games:

Shadow of Mordor: It's an awesome tribute to LOTR and seems really fun to play

Don't Starve Together: I personally vouch for this. Extremely fun, challenging and addicting.

No Man's Sky: Exploration at it's best.

Sid Meier's Civilization® V: It's amazingly fun and strategic.

can i beg for raimbow six siege i been lied a lot of time the most nearly lie that i take pic is this , i just get quads, i will be very gratefull also i can give some game keys to the sweet and kind user

steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/

Huh. I guess the 1500 gold sort of makes it worth it. Does it integrate with the browser version? I mean, can I play with the browser people?

I'm doing my best!!!!

I'll second that Civilization V suggestion. I got it recently and only just played through the initial campaign, but fuck I had a ton of fun with it.

this is not a beg thread just do unto others as you as others have done unto you

No Man's Sky isn't out you fucking cuck
Exploration at its possible best but we don't know yet

You're great OP!

Could I please have Firewatch? I'd appreciate it so much!
steamcommunity.com/id/70134564567409865/

browser and steam version both use the same server.

I know, but it seems really interesting.

so i lie to others, like people do to me?

Checkin my own trips, because no one else does.

Sweet! I might actually have to consider it then.

ok how do I gift fucking games because I'm no seeing it,,, sorry I'm drunk

u arent drunk u are lying

please OP don't forget me

you either add people to gift, or you send a gift to an email if someone tells you theirs

if you can op, please send me Dead by Daylight to me, you can send it to my email at [email protected]

add the person, buy the game choose "it's a gift" when you buy it and then choose the right person

Have to add people on Steam and then buy a gift sent to your inventory. Then click on the gift, send it and send to someone on friends list

that's right fucker.

Do it, i need smarter people to play with

Bump

This is the sure fire way to do it.

i cant lie people im a good person , if i say anything i do that thing

thanks for the help fucktard....Dakortaen accept the request

Bumping me and staying hopeful.

add people as a friend or do what this guy said nice quads also

all I'm asking for is 20XX for 9 bucks right now if you can help me out OP

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/

Do enough people still play to make it wroth playing?

goo
.gl/bq0CE1

I did. You're listed as offline on my friendslist.

OP is wated but I'm working through your requests

Yeah, average ranked waiting time is like 45 seconds. Classic and all any is almost instant join time.

PS if the dead sheriffs will says Alice Parice is the fucking SK. LYNCH HER!

OP is indeed not a fag at all! Delivery complete, now to install!

I have delivered one game $190.01 left in wallet

if you receive a request you better answer otherwise go choke on a big fat cock

please OP, you will be a bro 4 ever. steamcommunity.com/id/Eureka_Pancake

plz kind user i know 23$ are too expensive , but can i beg to u plz

please OP i reccomended you a fuckton of games

I don't have any friends on steam ;__;

i accepted your request OP, and I answered

Much obliged, OP. I can't wait to get in-game. Have this whore as thanks!

>http
sprry bro but you have to share $25 seems like a lot Doesn'T IT