GROWER THREAD: Long story short this blackberry autoflower , its been exactly one month since put the guy in the box...

GROWER THREAD: Long story short this blackberry autoflower , its been exactly one month since put the guy in the box , but now i took it out and let it grow w natural sunlight cause i fear that the box will stunt its height..can any growers tell me whats wrong with my plant ? if theres anything wrong. pics coming right up.

Other urls found in this thread:

2fast4buds.com/seeds/blackberry
cannabisculture.com/content/2009/11/02/tie-her
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one is like the top of the plant

no worries, this plant looks healthy.

thanks but one or two leaves have like these little holes in them and the leaves at the very bottom of the stem (the tiny leaves) are kinda dry is that something i should be concerned about ? sorry first time growin pot myself

How long does growing take? How much can you make off one plant?

well ideally the growing/flowering takes 2 months (+- 2 weeks give or take) and produce bout 300 to 500 grams . thats why im concerned the damn thing is tiny the flowering stage should begin in like 2 weeks

its this guy right here
2fast4buds.com/seeds/blackberry

the plant should change start changing color after some time but i think i fucked something up and the 2 month timeline no longer applies to my plant ..idunno , if there are any experienced growers here id love some advice.

probably bugs, if you buy some Sweet Alyssum plants and place it next to your cannabis, it will help you against them, and it has a nice honey-like smell. In Hungary you can get it from most of the flower shops, I think in your country too. Good luck with your girls :P

alright thanks man.

any of you guys know if the stem continues to grow in height once the flowering stage has begun ? probably a stupid question but still..

It started to flower its showj g its female traits.leave it alone. Let mothsrnaturs do itswork.water it up until the last two weeks.buy a magnification kit for like gems and coins. Up to 75x is okay.wait for the plant to turn about 75% amber and cut it.

They will sometimes triple in size during flower. Landraces are huge.

Autos are versatile. Its fine BTW. Just do what I said about the magnification and 75%.

i didnt understand any of that but thanks for taking the time. so you're sayin it already started flowering ?

good to know..so i should basically wait for a growth spurt ?

yea but what does that entail exactly i have no clue i mean its the first time im growin so kinda slow with the linguo .. can you please explain what that is ?

wait do you literally mean a magnifying glass ? how would that work like let the sunlight hit the glass ? kinda confusing..ty for the input tho

self bump .. hoping for more info

Thanks for the clarification

>Thanks guys thats bout all i needed to know for now, ill be poppin in and out as my girl gets bigger n shit

Transplant soon

sure its necessary ?

this is a 5L pot should i switch for 10 ?

no. autos don't get very big. and it will start budding whenever it starts since it auto. just let it do its thing, you get what you get.

for next time read about LST if you want grow in small places, and give more light.

okay so no need for "transplant" , thanks

flip the plant over and take it out of the pot to check it. if it looks packed with roots then transplant it

got it thanks. kinda reluctant to do so though , the flippin thing sounds like i may damage the whole damn thing not sure if i wanna risk it but thanks for the info

OP Experienced Grower Here.

In veg stage make sure at least 12hrs light under typically 1200 lumens and enough nitrogen.

For autflowering in bud stage 24hrs of light will do or any plan and maximise buds if you water it enough and dont let leaves burn, letflower till at least 60% red hairs.

Do your reseaech and dont ask these twats on Sup Forums go to grasscity or other weed forum.
Happy growing , i grew some purp kush

I am growing an autoflower as well, it said it should take 5-7 weeks of flowering
I am in week 5 now and all pistils are still white and only a few are turning brown
Are 7 weeks of flowering enough or will it be too short? Because I want to start flushing next week but I don't want to start too early

put one hand on the dirt. flip it. use the other hand to take off the pot. the roots will hold the dirt together

Op Experienced grower Here

IMPORTANT

DO not yransplant you plant now thats iys already settled, yes more soil means bigger plants but you have to plan that whej its a seedling and can only transplant when its a seedlimg

Not just weed but many plants when strain and get stressed during a transplant and this can severly effect your grow.

A breathable fabric pot with soil will allow oxygen to roots and come in 20-30-40L for tour next grow!

Thanks man , yeah ive been havin trouble with not burning the leaves in the box thats one of the reasons i decided to take it out and let the sun do its thing cause tips of some leaves went yellow. anyway thanks a lot for taking the time

another picture

Oregano too
Fucking spider mites love that shit

It's no problem pro, just tie that fucker down and put it back in the box.

Exper gower again

Looks very healthy so far so i wouldnt worry but monitor it closely everyday

Check the PH level if leaves continue to discolour. Whatever you do thoigh do not transplant it. Especially while budding!

:)

not OP btw

OP here i used cinnamon to get rid of some worms that were in the pot actually

Ex grower

Yes his is also a very good Idea !!
Also rrim leaves to get more loght thru if you tie it

problem with the box is that leaves get yellow tips n shit not enough ventilation/cooling i assume thats why i took it out in the first place so idunno okay ill put it back in the box n try to cool it better i guess

OP again, tie it ?

yo what strain is this?

pls respond

You'll get a maximum of 20 grams of that one m80

look at the trichomes with a microscope

i know but I don't see much difference between milky and clear

>300 to 500 grams

>Ideally
meaning i fucked smth up i dont expect 500 g harvest here w this one

The mag lens is for closer examination. Water the plant for a good while, could be ready anywhere between 60-75 days after the seeds popped depending on her strain. Just water it and if your doin this to get better keep track of dates, watering schedules, get a feel for water works for ya. Writing in your daily activities on a calendar is an good ass habit to decelop for this.
Some rules of thumb to keep in mind when watering: heavy bloated looking leaves are often a sign of over watering, light wispier leaves mean shes thirsty. Some days you might not even need to water. Try using molasses and broken eggshell as a nice easy entry into feeding her before stepping up to more complicated nutrient regiments. This is a simple way ro max out yield and quality.

OP i do own a microscope so i guess thats taken care of ..thanks for the tips ive been kinda overwatering her i havent watered the thing in 2 days and the soil is still pretty damn wet

describe the smell of both plants. Can people smell them?
I grew 4 times and my house really reeked, but i didnt smell it, my dad did.
I had northern lights feminized seeds.

PS, your plants look nice. I didnt read the thread, do they grow with artificial or sunlight? I used both, during the day i moved them in the light, during the night i moved them in the cabinet where i had about 5k lumens per square foot.

you can buy a microscope from www.dx.com it's free shipping and costs about 4 dollars.
i'm this guy

something like this cannabisculture.com/content/2009/11/02/tie-her

Thanks again