Poor casting choices

ITT poor casting choices.

>Pic related, how many dicks do you think she rode in order to play a white blonde blue eyed woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2418251/Kristen-Stewart-accepts-500k-offer-Middle-Eastern-prince-15-minute-chat.html
pastebin.com/fNADrjfA
strawpoll.me/10160819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god she quit acting

Pic unrelated, right op?

Do I have to justify this?

>Tres to convince me with a gif for ants
No man, totally related.

I loved her as sue.

still a much better choice than Mara

He's a great actor.

And he looks like someone took young Harrison Ford (with darker coloring from Carrie Fisher) and mangled him up but good. Kylo Ren being the ugly, autistic fuck up son of a successful, attractive and charismatic father also fits with his characterization.

It was a great casting.

Her business is going to shit after all of those lawsuits, I bet my ass off that she will come back in no time.

He looks like he's trying really hard to be keanau reeves in this picture.

It was terrible. He looks nothing like either of them, stop lying to yourself.

Jacen is supposed to look like Anakin.

I actually liked her as Sue to be honest.

She was certainly hot enough to be her that's for sure.

>billion dollar company
>doesn't have a slush fund for lawyers

They literally setup funds for shit like that, Honest company will be around.

Every twink in the new X-Men

Maybe he's actually Luke's son. You know, with incest and shit he turned out deformed.

It fits.

>Blue lenses
>Shitty dyed hair
>Shitty dyed eyebrows
>Brown skin
>Shitty acting
Are you fucking retarded?

Not how inbreeding works.

And this is good casting?

It doesn't matter how people look so even if you're right you're still wrong

For comparison

And some people don't look like carbon copies of their parents. His being ugly fits with his character, so it doesn't matter if he resembles other actors anyway.

I guess he stayed on fire for a little bit too long

>thinks people are randomly ugly when all of their genetic lineage is above average
>ever

go look at a rich families, family photo. Even below average ones doesn't turn out to be that guy.

>Turning Sue from an early-stages bimbo to late-stages bimbo

Although my normie-self didn't like the change, the inner depraved me fucking loved her looks in the second one.

I don't know, he looks a little bit like him alright

>Honest company
>Honest
It's not about the funds man. The sole premise of her business is based on the idea that it's "honest". Now that their reputation is over, do you think people will keep trusting them? Her business is over as well as her career as an actress.

they look nothing alike. Terrible casting.

>all of those lawsuits
Last time I checked it was like at 2-3, that's hardly a problem for a company worth billions...

The smile and the eyes dude.

look

>her life is over
>was never really a great actress
>is worth at least 200 million

She used what she had, well.

>when all of their genetic lineage is above average
Carrie Fisher wasn't all that attractive either. Regarding appearance the Skywalkers weren't that special just watch this trigger all the Lukefags . And sometimes ugly people pop up in families, you go look at various members of rich families. There are plenty of uglies.

Movies was shit but MBJ is a good actor.

good point.

'no'

Loved him since Chronicle. But yeah, movie was shit.

Who gives a shit? She still has a shitload of funds to fall back on, she's set for life.
Plus that money could easily be invested into an entirely new business or investment, she doesn't even have to make her name public if trust is that big of a deal.

His only casting trait was that he was white. Black guy and female mary sue take on evil white guy. It's part of the recent trend media estabilished to get Hilary elected. mark my words

Adam driver is attractive though. In a odd way. I call it the Yo-Landi syndrome.

I agree but he looks bad in that picture.

'no'

He's attractive because he's famous

Yolandi is actually a qt without that haircut and make up

No longer credible she is so actractive every fucking guy will kill for her. Damn, how I hate actors who don't put some effort in their careers.

yea, like he was the only Gungun to audition for that part

dude must have sucked a lotta dicks

Hey, it was good casting. It's not the casting's fault she became a fatty.

>He's a great actor.
No.
>It was a great casting.
No.

(((white)))

She still sucked at acting man.

In the show's sort of defense she was not their first choice.

Wrong Sue, OP.

>acting
>a factor in capeshit

lmao. and she looked more like Sue than the girl from planet of the apes. you're a fucking faggot if you didn't jerk it to prime Alba

Better now?

Kate Mara is miles hotter than Jessica Alba. Fight me

Yes.

user that is objectively wrong, liking the wrong mara sister should be a capitol offense.

not only that alba was literally an 'it' hot chick so collectively and individually based on taste, still wrong by consensus

Who?

It could lose 2000% of its value and still be worth a million dollars. You know that, right?

Jessica Alba is hot and all, but those lenses look terrible.

>Jacen is supposed to look like Anakin.

LOL WHAT A FUCKIN NERD kek

I actually thought she was acting well in season 1, because at that point of the story Dany literally is just a dumb blonde bimbo fuck doll. Then as the story progressed I realized she wasn't acting, she just is a dumb blonde bimbo fuck doll

Now she's fat

>Cherrypicking a promotional photoshopped picture
She looked nothing like Sue, and at least Kate is white.

>and at least Kate is white
Yeah but she's ugly and looks nothing like the character.

this, she has an ape face.

>nothing like the character
Are you 12? External appearance of adapted characters only matters when it defines that character. I.E.: wonder woman is an amazon so she has to look like one.

>"are you 12"
>"well at least shes white"

Nigger, either you're not the same person or you didn't read the entire set of replies that created the conversation because the guy he responded to based his opinion on physical characteristics.

That is the entire point on both sides.

Might as well be DCEU thread

No it makes sense though, female jews are often attractive, while male jews almost invariably look like malformed half-rat pedos

In all honesty zero. Do you not remember how marketable she was I the early 00s?

and yet Ford is a fucking jew. pretty much the only one that isn't a jew is Hamil/Christensen

so yeah it does matter. You cannot try casting to make perfect bloodline and then drop operation dumbo drop and xenomorph in and be like well thats just casting.

NO thats fucking bongistan casting.

Leia had a rocking body in RoTJ desu senpai

Yeah but Harrison Ford is not very jewish, like 1/16 at most? Coupled with half-jew Carrie Fisher that produces a very jewish (and hence rat-like and ugly) offspring.

What makes this amusing is that Adam Driver isn't Jewish at all.

don't try rationalizing their bad casting with jew sorcery, it won't work, there isn't +4 jew bloodmagic understanding that is going to mindthink this problem away,

4 to 6 hot people do not make adam driver. NO fucking NO. He looks like two retards threw up in some deformities pussy and spat him out like one of those shitty pog-makers from late 90s.

cera as scott pilgrim i even with the aproval of the comic author is an awful casting

She apparently only made like 13 mil from acting so how she managed to get that much money from everything else must be pure magic.

Yeah I know, he appears to be black irish or something similar?

He is ugly, but not in that specific kike way.'
I didn't even watch Star Trek, I just wanted to talk about how jews are real fucking ugly.

do you honestly believe millionaires wouldnt pay tons of money to fuck Alba?

Attractive people can have ugly kids, how fucking sheltered are you?

i wonder who was behind this casting
>shiftymerchant.png

did you see pictures posted in this thread? No. I won't allow you to use your simpleton bullshit to try and bs their shitty fucking casting.

No, fuck you right back to wherever you came from nigger. Long walk, short pier.

Well Kstew met with some arab for like 30 minutes and made a bunch of money so who knows. Alba just always struck me as a prude for the most part and then you have all the shit happened with jeter.

>Well Kstew met with some arab for like 30 minutes and made a bunch of money so who knows

source? are you saying Kstew is a hooker?

>Kate Mara is miles hotter than Jessica Alba

In what universe?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2418251/Kristen-Stewart-accepts-500k-offer-Middle-Eastern-prince-15-minute-chat.html

pastebin.com/fNADrjfA

Just fuck my jean up senpai

he literally got scared because someone changed his ringtone and wallpaper? what a fag.

boy george?

strawpoll.me/10160819
strawpoll.me/10160819
strawpoll.me/10160819

Well no shit, what fag actually prefers Kate Mara