Anyone know any good hangover cures? I am dying

Anyone know any good hangover cures? I am dying

death

eat ham sandwiches and drink a lot of water

Milk and other lactose products counter the reasons why you get hangovers.
That, or

pedialyte

Pound one Gatorade and few glasses of water then smoke some weed.

Beroca and a greasy meal. Preferably bacon and eggs

The best cure is to drink a lot of water BEFORE you get a hangover. Remember that for next time

Don't stop drinking.

lots of sweet drink,
aspirine and sleep a lot

next time, when you get home, have some aspirine before you pass out, it'll help a bit.

Smoke some weed, get some greasy fast food

Best one: don't drink the night before
Second best: drink some more in the morning
Third best: hit yourself in the head with a hammer.

Canadafag

Get some electrolytes into you dude and sleep

Drink water and take a long shower or bath, your body absorbs water through the skin as well. Most hangover symptoms are from dehydration

Listen to this guy. Also dont eat too much stuff with a high concentration of fat

eat onions

U gotta mix ammonia and bleach and blow on it

Michealada (Red Beer)

Go and sit in a walk in freezer for a minute or two. Only thing I miss about working at McDonald's!

OK boys I'm going to let you in on my biggest anti-hangover secret.

Just before you go to sleep drink a tall glass of water. I swear it's fucking magic. You will wake up feeling way way better.

Wake up. Chug water. Fuck a girl or do something that'll make you sweat. Drink Gatorade then go take a nap. Works for me

are you fucking retarded?

This, and smoke a bowl.

exactly.
before you go to bed drink a good ammount of water
that's what I do.

About 15mg of Heroin.

Genius!!

this

also drink copious amounts of water and sleep it off as best you can. if you're nauseous, try a coke or sprite

or better yet have a few shots of a high proof liquor

I didn't know we were frogs.....

Eggs, they have cysteine and you need that shit.
Also the grease helps, so make fry with butter.
Gatorade or any type shit like that the re-hydrate quicker (mix 50/50 with water, is fine too.) not fresh orange juice, way to acid. Later on, noodle soup, fucking spicy, and coca cola, caffeine.. and 1 ibuprofen 400mg

Eat a grape fruit and drink a shitload of water. I prefer to remove that transparent skin and eat the pulp only. Works best if I do that as soon as I stopped drinking though. Bortsch helps too.

Dink a lot of water, and next time you know you're going to drink heavily eat something fatty beforehand, like a cheeseburger or something.

Have a drink of what you had the night before, take a shot or have a beer. Drink at least a glass of water or some Gatorade before you go to sleep and after you get up. Be sure to piss after you wake up as well and if you feel nauseous when you wake up, then blow fucking chunks m80. And eat something with a lot of carbs, like go grab some pancakes or a burger and fries. Oh, and take some aleve or something when you wake up as well. Hope it helps.

Hydration in general. Gatorade is good if you have it in the house, but water at home will beat the trouble of fetching some while you're feeling punk.

Aspirin and sleep. Getting online slows your recovery. Play dead.

Mineral water and Yogurt.

Eat a few tablespoons of Yogurt. Then Mineral water for 1-2 minutes.

Protein absorbs alcohol. So go eat a burger you schmuck

you better be fucking trolling bitch.. so.. we absorb water through our skin.. Last time I heard that I was in a landlocked african country, litterally. You actually sweat and dehydrate in a hot bath. Also, if the hangover is to bad, you stand up, faint and knock your head. Take a shower, not too hot, but just to freshen up, not as a part of fixing your hangover.

approve

Way to acidic, not good for hangover

*Then drink Mineral water after 1-2 minutes.

>hydrate like a motherfucker
>learn from mistakes

Mineral water and Yogurt.

Eat a few tablespoons of Yogurt. Then drink Mineral water after 1-2 minutes.

Yeah, you're right. I avoid doing it on a completely empty stomach. Haven't had any problems, though.

This is my fav drink for hangovers.
Also apparently greasy food helps so I usually grab some hash brown patties from the Tim Hortons drive thru across the street

>Non caffeine sports drink
>slightly burned toast
>fried eggs
>bacon
>asprin
>weed
>also an anti acid tab to calm your stomache

Ignore the coffee

I like to guzzle some Gatorade right before bed.
>Pro tip: Go leave a bottle of Gatorade on top of your pillow before you even start drinking if you're planning on going hard