Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/topten
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/30/the-gun-show-loophole-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=4RwZu9W5Szs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole
cato.org/publications/commentary/facts-about-gun-shows
washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-stale-claim-that-40-percent-of-gun-sales-lack-background-checks/2013/01/20/e42ec050-629a-11e2-b05a-605528f6b712_blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#BlackLivesMurder

She's a nigger of course she did a crime. Rack em up and shoot em down my black mother always said.

nigger nogger

little weird, is she actually on the top 10 list? facebook isn't a source

She killed a pregnet women and her unborn child FFS of course its not over kill and it most likely partly because she's black because the whites in america know that they don't have total control over the blacks. There's a non-bias and non-racist for you.

fbi.gov/wanted/topten

yep.

She din du nuffin racis ass white fbi

She's second

That's pretty fucked up, I guess.

is that 3 whites, 1 arab, 1 black, 5 mexicans?

right, yeah seems like overkill unless there's a threat she'll do something more

Normally I'd be on the fuck niggers train, but in this instance, it does seem a bit overkill.

So what? The others are on there for single murders. What's the problem?

the last guy on 3 kills bro

She is on the list to achieve a short term goal.

what?

do we really think the 9th guy is still alive? he'd be 90?

they should have maybe 2 lists, although i guess the cia would handle the bigger cases

equal opportunity

To be caught quicker is the goal I presume. How is that hard to understand?

makes sense. surely there's 100s of others out there wanted for the murder of 1.5 people though, why just her? ...........black hate

She killed a pregnant woman.

As far as cruelty, she probably has most other Assholes beat.

It's pretty heinous and evil.

I think anyone arguing again every effort to capture her is scum.

>FBIs Top 10 Most Wanted List

She can probably still buy a gun too.
Thanks America.

Killing a fucking 9 month pregnant woman in cold blood for no fucking reason holy fucking shit.

How many of you think the only reason she didn't get her ass handed to her was because our legal system didn't want to seem "racist"?

>dat PC culture

She, as well as most of the others are on the list because they fled the country, not necessarily because of the crimes specifically. The 10 most wanted list Is usually reserved for criminals who fled the country or are still in the US and suspected to commit more crimes.

I mean, if you look at the other people they're all similar. Killers, rapists, bank robbers etc.

I'm pretty sure since you can't really just kill/arrest the head of a cartel and pretend you solved the problem they don't bother even putting those cocksuckers on the list anymore. It's just a long-standing project and the big ten are just people who particularly pissed them off recently.

What is it with blacks in America crying and whingeing all the time

They won't do shit, she is a minor!

If there wasn't any blacks on the most wanted list they would call the fbi racist... gotta throw in a few here and there weather they deserve it or not.. what's so hard to ubderstand

If it was because she was black the entire list would be filled with negroes.

Do they not bitch incessantly where you're from? What's your secret?

>fbi.gov/wanted/topten
Don't they often put people on the list to draw attention when they're having a hard time finding someone?

SHE STABBED A FUCKING BABY, user.

>tfw this case isn't even about the mother and her rights
>its now about racial prejudice
>even though if a white person stabbed a 9mo pregnant mother and her child and then fled the country they'd have their ass on that list too

>or is it because she's black
Whenever a black person says this shit, it instantly invalidates anything they were saying. Once they pull the race card I'm done giving them any consideration.

yep they also post it on Sup Forums

It's not enough that they're 13% of the population and commit 50% of the homicides, they also need constantly apologies from whites.

You think THAT'S the upsetting thing about the top ten most wanted?

Yeah, No.

the goal of "Black Lives Matter" is to let nogs do whatever the fuck they want without reprisal, it's a black supremacist movement, fuck em

She's a quality person

Kills a 9 months pregnant lady

Was in a 2nd fight over her loudly playing music late at night

Occupation was newspaper delivery

She shot the woman while her mom was trying to break up the fight.

Shot the woman with the gun next to her mom's ear, can you say tinnitus! Ask Archer how much of a bitch that is

She still has the gun thus armed and dangerous.

She needs to be shot so we don't have to pay for her ass to rot in jail

YASER ABDEL SAID
>white

What.

really though why do you value human life so much? Think for a second there a a few thousand gorillas left on the earth. Humans outnumber them in the billions. So it does not truly matter at all if a few thousand or even millions of humans perish.

what?

I wonder if the FBI think they are clever posting on Sup Forums?

>supremacists

Not really. We have none of this in the UK. Our blacks are friendly people mostly. I have a couple of black friends.

kek. OP here, yeah I'm from FBI, we know Sup Forums can help us find this bitch.

have you checked the nearest Popeye's and KFC joints?

The FBI is b. Think you're clever?

Checked and kekked

Top ten "fugitive" list.
That doesn't mean the FBI isn't focused on all those others mentioned.

A nigger wrote it and can't understand it doesn't mean FBI top ten most wanted.

Dumb fucking niggers.
> Shania
Niggers names would all break if we removed the letter n and the "sh" sound

>I have a couple of black friends.

That's what racists say, apparently. Did your blacks ever do something comparable to "Black Lives Matter"? Do they constantly bitch about slavery and ask the descendants of slave owners for free money? Or is that just us?

chekced and keked

Monitor the food stamp lines. Bitches gotta eat!

A gorilla will never write something to move me.

A gorilla could never give me advice.

Fuck gorillas.

Their top ten is laughable, these guys get paid how much to find the worst criminals in the country and they are doing the work of a common cop.

> there are more humans than gorillas
> no point enforcing laws or tracking murderers

That's some out there logic user

This couldn't make less sense if it tried. And trust me, it tried very hard.

How about this?

shit tier at that

Ofc she can, just because they hunt her for murder doesnt mean she loses her right to the second amendmend

18 year old's first attempt at being deep.

Shitty logic, faggot

She killed a pregnant women in front of her 2 other kids because she THOUGHT the woman talked shit about her family.
That's all it took to set jiggaboo off.
Bitch should be put down like a zoo gorilla for the public's safety.

Not legally, even from a private seller - at this point she is a prohibited person. If she is found with a firearm in her possession, it'll add to the sentence she'll receive.

>unable to work at a gas station due to my parents fear for my safety.

because she might have a heart attack from moving around too much?

How about instead of being put down, she gets put in a cage and people go over to look at her while she screams threats at you?

>this nigga serious?

How about no - she doesn't deserve free room and board and better medical care than over half the country receives on taxpayer dime.
We should bring back hangings, save on drug costs for executions too.

The Jamaicans who came here in the 60's and their kids are pretty chill. The Nigerians are angry as fuck.

Yes Jamal, I am serious. She can still buy a gun. Welcome to the "gun show loophole" debate faguette.

This edgelord's never been to prison

If only someone murdered his mother while pregnant with him and left her to die in front of her other children, then we could not care about catching the killer because gorillas.

Bonus for his retarded post not existing too.

>gun show loophole
Patently false.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/30/the-gun-show-loophole-myth/
Background checks abound, when buying a gun LEGALLY. She would get picked up in a second. Oh are you talking about a p2p sale, welp that isnt a LEGAL sale, if the proper backwork isnt filed. So she could get a gun, just not legally.

>The 10 most wanted list Is usually reserved for criminals who fled the country or are still in the US

So all of them.

Doesn't the no firearms only apply to convicted felons though?

It's a nigger, so likely she is a felon already, but if she's only wanted, she hasn't been convicted yet, so technically she legally could I believe.

>washington times

try again, faguette. maybe post a source that wasn't already bought and paid for by the GOP and NRA this time. So I can actually take you seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RwZu9W5Szs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

the funniest part is probably when it has its own fucking wikipedia page.

>being this retarded

Prison is not anything like what you've seen on tv and movies user.

cato.org/publications/commentary/facts-about-gun-shows

washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-stale-claim-that-40-percent-of-gun-sales-lack-background-checks/2013/01/20/e42ec050-629a-11e2-b05a-605528f6b712_blog.html
Thr majority of sales done without background checks is from friends and family. And even then to be 100% it is recommended to fill out paperwork.

>this means something
You didnt read the article huh?

Because humans are the best animals. I wouldn't trade a single human for all the other ape species.
Go suck some dog dick you hippie shit

>recommended

Have you ever been to a gunshow kid? Do you eve live in the South or are you just shitposting for the sake of it?

Yes i have been to a gun show. The majority of sellers are licensed dealers which must perform background checks. The rest are fellas selling their collection, but funnily enough unless they like you or have extreme amounts of cash, you wont get shit. Go check one out instead of diddling your cock all day

The Mexicans don't count, though. They're from the Cartels so they work for the government.

elobarete pls

I was born in Texas, retard. I've been to gunshows, and I've seen my family members buy guns in less than an hour from complete strangers. Even if it's not "legal", it's still a firearm they just obtained. What do they use it for? Who the fuck knows? Orlando shooting or shooting sick cattle, they use it for whatever the fuck they want to. And it shouldn't have been that easy for my redneck asshole family members to obtain a gun in the first place. Yet it was and here you are, m-muh second amendment.

At the time it was written, it referred to muskets. Not M16s. And it even says in the first sentence, "WELL REGULATED MILITIA", WELL REGULATED. They didn't even trust the uneducated masses back THEN.

It's not 24/7 rape and murder.

Majority of people that go to prison lead boring repetitive lives.

The way that user described it is accurate for 95% of prison inmates.

nothing has been recovered hat leads to think he is dead. They will remove after 104 years old I believe

LYNCH THAT MONKEY NIGGER

>At the time it was written, it referred to muskets

Then you should also be held to 18th century means of free speech. Print and soapbox only. No phone no internet etc.

Isn't it a stupid line of reasoning?

If we followed the constitution to the letter like that, we WOULD still be living like we did in the 1800s.

don't go full retard user

I'm just wanting nudes of her. Somebody out there must have some...

Start a beastiality thread if that's what you're into user.

There is much more to her than that and it's confidential. Don't expect the motherfucking FBI to tell the entire story on facebook. FUCKIN FACEBOOK. Ever watched an action movie with fbi shit?

The list is not to inform the public, it is FBI public relations. And hunting child killers is good public relations. We live in a golden age if this is the worst problem you can find.