I am a straight dude so Why do i like how some traps look except for the dick part?

I am a straight dude so Why do i like how some traps look except for the dick part?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
themasterbate.com
bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you like womanish looking men or manish looking women...

If i like manish looking women does that makes me a faggot

So if german women with brown hair are my fetish is it okay?

no
yes

you're fine
just dont look at the dick

Simple. You like things that look like women.

>Why do i like how some traps look
becoz closet gay

Stage 1 denial

im straight. male parts do not arrouse me at all. But some traps have a real feminine face and good tits. so I do like that part. as long as I dont see dick some look hot.. But they are male so not able to jerk with that material

I fucking love tomboys, and as we saw from that one girls reverse trap social experiment of a woman pretending to be a guy,
REVERSE TRAPS ARE AMAZING, and socially acceptable even.

Frankly the passable trannys are like an ideal women, that are slutty and dress like a whore. I usually try to get my girlfriends to dress like they got a cock, and it's usually hot as fuck.

You're not gay, you're the opposite of it.

also Line Trap has been a Sup Forums favorite since like 2007 for the same reasons i listed.

But i don not like dik dik :(

Because the traps you see on this site are actual girls just with photo shopped dicks

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b traps general.

I love her femenine penis and I'm not even gay. It's completely normal you like shemales, they are technically girls.

>Free traps
themasterbate.com

>Bailey Jay
>photo shopped
you aren't even trying.

Because it's a straight male's fetish, nothing wrong with liking traps.

There is no such thing as a femenine penis you fucking cuck so youre gay

because who fucking cares. If its pretty, fuck it.

Closet homo detected

Because you're not straight.

BUT I DONT LIKE TRAPS i only like how some of their faces I DONT LIKE DIK DIK ON PPL

But i dont like dick :(

some girl told me its because the more pronounced and chizzled jawline. idk, seems legit i guess

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Because minus that one part, what you have is a person purposely pursuing extremely feminine features through surgery, hormones, makeup, and excessive levels of attention to detail.

i.e. You're into because so much effort is being put into looking exactly how you would want a woman to look.

It's like a primitive fertility statue. Big tits, big ass, soft skin, long hair, pouty lips, etc. It hits all the marks that most women can't by birth because it's all made up.

Fucking faggot shit

>I am a straight dude
there is your problem, your not straight.

You're*

Because humans are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics. Like tits for a woman or money for a man.

you want it

kekd

you need it

you know it's what you really want

you need to suck cock

Millennials

BUT I DONT LIKE DICK

Im not a queer you cuck

o rly?

alright, alright
we get it, you don't like dick
you LOVE it

If you like cute things you just have to accept the fact that some of them may have a penis.

Im going to an hero because you cucks think im gay

Just admit it dude, I did.
I like traps because I like dick

gay or not, it does not matter.
every word you know has been taught to you.
every sentence.
every letter.
every thought.

it's fine.
you can be whatever you want.
just be you.

I like the way the traps' faces look not their fucking dick

do a flip

>every word you know has been taught to you.
>every sentence.
>every letter.
>every thought.
Are you implying i was taught to be a faggot?

accepting another person as who they are despite their physical appearance is where it's at.

I'm implying that the concept of faggotry and thus the hatred towards it is irrelevant.
it has been taught to you.

>people do stuff
>invent a word to describe said people
>word = people

I never liked cock before, because of the guy attached to it. But now, when the guy is passible enough to trick my brain into thinking he's female, all bets are off. Bring on the cock!

>I am a straight dude so Why do i like how some traps look except for the dick part

>I am a straight dude

You answered your own question. Maybe it's because a lot of traps look like women??

post more traps!

Post German women with manjaw. HNNNNNGH