Rashford getting JACKED for the season. Are you scared?

Rashford getting JACKED for the season. Are you scared?

>lifting tied kettlebells
wtf is this retard doing lel

Earning £40,000 a week whilst you post on Sup Forums

this.

must be some meme crossfit workout

Depay got jacked and got slower as a result. Vardy doesn't lift at all because he thinks it slows him down. What the fuck is this kid doing

what a fucking memer

>Open OP pic
>expect to see him benching 2, maybe 3 plates
>its fucking kettlebells tied to a barbell

hahaha what the fuck is this madman doing

Why does every sports person do meme lifts with kettlebells or high rep dumbbells? Are the big 4 lifts and oly lifts a meme?

And how can anyone be scared of getting big? Just stop doing shitloads of reps.

It's a connecting muscles lift, not a pec lift. The kettlebells swing, making it hard to control.

>absolute madman

> a 19 year old footballer benching 2-3 plates
Not every athlete has been roiding since their early teens you know. Although the pic is fucking pathetic

What's the theory behind using kettlebells over plates?

lol 15 year old high school football players in america are benching 2-3 plates, are you telling me a fully grown pro athlete from England cant? pathetic

>Cleveland 23

Lmao any adult with a year of consistent lifting can bench 2 plates. Hes a proffesional athlete, he can move some weight.

>niggers
>not roiding since age 10
>athletes

If Woy had started Rashford against the Vikings, England might have won.
He made several fearless runs into the box in the 4 minutes he was on as opposed to the old guard who stood around baffled at an organized defense.

are you yuros seriously claiming that any teenager that can lift 2-3 plates is roiding? thats literally beginner tier for any serious athlete

>broke ass black adolescent males having $300 per cycle for roids
gr8 b8 m8

Professionals are definitely roiding but not the youngins.

Why do you use freeweights instead of machines?
That x10 is why you use kettlebells.

And football players run 10-12km per game. They can't afford 10kg extra mass to carry.

Developing some semblance of muscle doesn't automatically equal jacked.

I don't use machines, only bodyweight or plates.

>Lel I know more than a professional trainer xD

This is why you will never make it

>15 year old kids lifting 110 kilos
unless they are 2 meters genetic freaks, yep, roided up. not to mention your food is full with hgh beef

>this butthurt
everything will be fine, marcus
absolute meme lift, the very little swing those small kettlebells (4kg?) may provide won't do shit

do you even know what it takes to get a personal training certification? it's piss easy to do and you need no real intelligence or knowledge, thats why every roided out retard has one.

anybody who actually studied kinesiology and anatomy would know kettlebells tied to a bar is a meme workout

Getting the explosive strength of benching and the functional strength of kettle bells at the same time. I guess they don't teach you to train your brain over in the hivemind of /fit/

Anyone with an inkling of lifting sense knows kettlebells are meme lifts. You could get someone off the street and have them certified in a week. Your ignorance is showing.

>the old guard
>baffled

It was literally just Rooney fucking up every single possession. Watch as the 2nd half went on, the players were noticeably reluctant and hesitant to run plays through him.

I mean I guess technically Rooney may have been the only old guard on the field but whatever.

Rooney is simply incapable of running any sort of offense in the midfield.

Why the fuck does every footballer have to train like a meme?

>the functional strength of kettle bells
lel you get that by doing the functional motions of the kettlebell exercises, dumbass, not simply attaching them to a bar and lifting it straight, keks, what an idiot

Stabilizer muscles bro

Shame he's going to be benched all season because of Memebrahimovic

>spotter
for what purpose, that's like less than 10kg

no one's said that it's unevenly balanced too

This

>all these retards ITT justifying meme workouts
I bet that dyel fuck can't bench 80kg, he's hardly in a position to be worrying about
>MUH STABILISERS

>Dyel spotted
The bar is 20kg dipshit

>kettlebells
>lebron james jersey

wew lad

Go on fit more often, you have no idea what you're talking about. 2-3 plates is not that much

they are training for a different purpose, hig reps build muscle resistence and kettlebell help developing stabilizers. They dont want to just build muscle mass and strength

i know i was talking about the added weight. The bar alone is redicolously easy to lift

>The bar is 20kg dipshit

No it isn't, have you ever been lifting in your life?

Found the user who doesnt lift. Your entire post is dudebro memes

bait

What kind of shit bars do you have in Germany?

I think he's talking about 30mm bars

No, Vardy said he doesn't lift because it would make him slower.

Rashford will be on loan to Wigan next year, you watch.

I guess I'm used to using Olympic bars on everything

Top kek

>2-3 plates is not that much

You're delusional

>hig reps dont build resistence
and cardio kills gains right?