This double fucking standard is so fucking unfair and it's the only thing keeping me from getting laid...

This double fucking standard is so fucking unfair and it's the only thing keeping me from getting laid. I'm sick of being a fucking virgin just because I'm a bit overweight and these dumb counts are too stuck up too look past it and just see me for who I am and let me be their boyfriend. It's so fucking unfair meanwhile ugly fat bitches get sex all the time because of feminism. It's all bullshit I just want to know what it feels like, I just want to feel the inside of a pussy and cum once that's it please it's all I want.

lose some weight then, fatty.

Why should I have to though? Why can't women just accept me for who I am it's not fucking fair.

Drink water instead of cokes and energy drinks and youll lose 30 lbs in no time and it wont stop there.

Why should I have to give up the stuff I love while the girl just does the same shit and benefits more??

I know a fat ugly guy who gets laid all the time with hot girls I couldn't even pull the reason is he goes to the gym and trains on ufc, stop being a bedroom faggot fat loser and you might actually meet a girl dumb enough to fuck you, loser

That user is right. I asked myself the same question and realised that i had an excuse for everything. I lost 40 KG in about 5-6 Months just by eating different and a little bit of liftin' . In one point you are right tho i didn't change for those cunts, i changed for myself to show those cunts that they arent as much worth as they think. If u change do it for your health. Listen to an user who knows what he' talking about brah.

And i forgot OP is a faggot

>i changed for myself to show those cunts that they arent as much worth as they think

Because sometimes you have to man up and do shit you dont like to get the things you want.

I'm overweight and have a regular fuck buddy whose in way better shape than I am and is pretty damn hot. Being overweight doesn't stop you from getting laid, having a shit personality and no marketable skills makes you unattractive.

How much does the fat guy make a year?

Blaming your problems specificaly weight and female related issues, on anyone but yourself, just goes to show this is a downright lie - "the only thing keeping me from being laid"
Realize you don't get a free pass for having a pussy, loose that weight and go fuck.
You can even make your own personal standard to not fuck fatties because they can't even take care of themselves.
Boo hoo fat acceptance is only fat laden pussy acceptance.

Around 50 k he's a fully qualified plumber/ weed grower

I bet you're retarded and only go after gorgeous girls. Fat girls deal with rejection all the time. Stupid fat fucks like yourself are too dumb to realize that if you're a 2/10 then go after someone else who is a 2/10.

Shit quality b8 my friend

Or a blind chick

Being fat isn't the problem. I knew a big guy with a real 10/10 gym bunny girlfriend. The thing is he was Alfa as fuck, and he was funny, big, strong, and always dressed nice. People liked and respected him.

If you are you are a beta fat weak peace of shit then yeah, you probably won't be getting laid much.

Maybe you just have an ugly face

I'm chubby with kind of a cute face and I never had a problem with girls
Also maybe you're an asshole

Ummm lose weight you fat fuck. Put down the Doritos and lose weight.

Jeezus quit'cher bitchin'. They do accept you, they just don't want to fuck you. Which is no more than they want from us.

no one likes fat people.