Worst pickup lines that actually worked. Targetgroup 17-19 yo

Worst pickup lines that actually worked. Targetgroup 17-19 yo.

>wanna fuck?
women are so "sexually liberated" now that it works about half the time. the other half, they just kinda laugh it off

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

>implying that 17-19 years olds are mature enough to not just date by looks alone

ok. If say no I'm supposed to act arrogant to not lose my face like simply walk away?

Are you from the ocean?
Bc you make my lob stir.

>Hi

im rich as fuck.

haha i met this girl once who was a massive stoner like me at the time...shes turkish and easily a 8/10
...we were chilling and watching shitty documentaries on youtube and were stoned and quiet. I accidentally talked out my thoughts loud and asked something like "im bored, wanna make out?" she said yea and then we fucked.
that was 2 years ago and were still together haha

if she laughs, try to chuckle along with her and not stand there silent and straightfaced. if she says something, respond if you think you have something worthwhile to say. if not, make an offhanded goodbye or have a nice day, and go about your business. if she flips her shit, say you were just fuckin around for shock value (although this is assuming you were talking to her before you asked her to fugg, and not just walked up to a random woman. if you do that, no way they'd buy it so just back away quickly and avoid a scene). try not to sound arrogant, in that you shouldn't respond with "aight, fuck you then" or "you're loss, babe". try to be direct, calm, and as friendly and nonchalant as possible. often times arrogance gets confused for confidence, but when you're being super direct it can backfire if you don't choose your words and situations properly.

"you ever had a guy kiss your feet? wanna try?" worked for me. i worshipped her feet and got to have sex with her

you are a sad, sad, individual

"When you have finished your coffee, we go to your place and lose your panties and i'm going to eat you out and then we fuck" it worked for 17yo girl in a coffee shop.

nope, im happy and successful

Best life
Yeah something like that
But German is a shitty sex talk language
You are my hero today

>You are my hero today
don't say that until you make it work for you, mate. if it blows up in your face for some reason, you'll hate me lel

Some douchey ones that worked for me in the past
>Nice shoes.

>(looking slightly confused at her) and ask : do you have a sister? If no, hmm you look kind of familiar. Anyway...
If yes, no that's not her I think. Anyway...

>do you work at [insert popular place for people that age]. If no, hmm, you look kind of familiar. Anyway...
If yes, it will be a no.

>could you hold this for me for a sec? And do something. Thanks and start the conversation.

Level up
Charisma +2
Learned Frontal Backstab

if not im gonna have a funny evening

combine that: Nice shoes! (stun) wanna fuck? err yea?

Oh, btw. If it doesnt work and you fail. Just move on to the next girl.

Found amulet of increased chance. [+2 splash damage, 14%crit]

Indeed. It's all about the confidence.

Translated to beta speak:
Why do girls always go for the douchey guys?

> leave keys on table/bar in plain sight
> excuse me, have you seen a set of car keys somewhere while patting at pockets
> these ones? Porsche? Isn't that like expensive or something?
> chuckle yeah I guess.... Ever been in one?
Nek minnit best fuck I ever had.
I guess the pre requisite is actually having a Porsche, but it works on the little white trash sluts around here.

My dick died... Can I burry it in your ass? Worked with my now wife lol she laughed we got drinks and I did burry it in her ass

Both worthless human beings. Get a fucking job faggot.

ayy baby u want sum fuk?

there are only 7 planets and I will destroy ur ass

>and I did burry it in her ass

Fuck yes, I kek'd.

*berry

>does this rag smell like chloroform

Underrated. But to be fair, this works for all age groups

>turkish
>8/10

Pick one

>Did you fall from heaven?
>Because your face is kinda fucked up

Looks or money

I have a giant erection
WHAT?
Point to dance floor

They can't hear you and are generally drunk to boot. Anywhere else try "hi"

I fucked a lot of hot girls in high school because word got out that I had/have a big dick
It was awesome I fucked girls that never even acknowledged I existed in middle school