I can't stop crying

i can't stop crying

why do i have to be alone forever? why can't i have a gf? or even a hug from a girl?

Lose weight, problem solved

That ain't helpin him too much

dont listen to this faggot

you're either lacking self-confidence, or good looks.
either way start going to the gym, start going out more, glasses of champagne out on the dancefloor
hanging with some girls i've never seen before

no but seriously you cant expect things like that to happen by themselves. do something about it

Have you tried men?

Well emotions and honesty are important but you are worried about yourself too much. Care about the woman too. Know that you have something to offer as well. That way it's still all about you, but it's selfless as well

bro
do drugs
as me

:^)

Yes.

About 300 pounds you worthless piece of shit. I.e. kill yourself

Second, get a hobby, sports or something similar where you meet new ppl.
First stop being a faggot.
Problem solved

Add me on Snapchat

Because you are a sexist pig, while you are being sexist and cheering GamerGay on the internet and sucking milo's cock, real men are taking care of themselves and supporting feminist, even if just a little.

Join a sports club or some kind of social group

stop being a faggot
learn to make music, learn a sport

feminism*

okay
i agree
>either
or both
no
interesting perspective
i have no friends, thus no way to get drugs
picking up a sport at the age of 25?
i don't have a snapchat
i don't know what gamergay is or who milo is
okay

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Get off the internet and head to a bar and meet other humans. That would be a start.

You don't need firends to get drugs, go at your local station and ask some niggers for it as me :P

start going gym three times a week keep thinking of the end goal,
use a calorie counter helps loads in losing weight,
start going out more, buy some smart clothes and a watch and be as confident as possible

>all that effort just to get a hug

lmao

for you friend.

Sure. 25 is a great age to do sports, your skills and/or strength will increase very fast.
But it has not to be sports, just somethimg where you get in touch with other people.

>i have no friends, thus no way to get drugs
well shit, that's gonna be rough. The worst thing you can do about this is nothing: From what I feel, there are two things to focus on: Self improvement and the social aspect.

First, if you learn more skills and look better, you're gonna appear more attractive. DO learn to cook, play an instrument, lift, improve your diet, work on your wardrobe and your appearance. DO NOT play vidya, browse the internets, binge watch shit, read.

Second, there's the social aspect. You could be the most ripped dude in the world, but unfortunately, to all of the girls out there, there are plenty of ripped dudes, so you have to get the girls because they're not gonna come to you, no matter what. As a minimum, try to be in a social setting: go make friends somewhere, join a sports club or something else pertaining to a hobby, even work a fucking job with people. Even if you're not hitting on girls, you're getting connections, earning the respect of people, observing things that do and don't work in a social setting. When you know more people, you'll have more access to social settings, i.e. parties and shit. Hopefully, you begin to get more comfortable with talking to people, especially girls.

When it comes to the girls, I feel that people try a million different things, find what works for you. Maybe get some liquid courage and let the alcohol do the talking and the number getting. Maybe you're good enough at what you do that the girls will come to you, then you strike up conversation. Maybe meet girls in recreational groups, befriend them and get closer over time. Just don't be afraid of failure, pic related. **The worst thing you can ever do is nothing.**

"Don't kill yourself!"
"There's better ways than this!"
Is this what Sup Forums has come to

What is it, fuck you just said to me, you little bitch? I'll let you know, I put my class in the Navy, I have been involved in the fight against al-Qaeda attacks many secrets, I took over three hundred confirmed. I gorillas combat training, I was a high level of US military sniper. You are nothing to me just a goal. This will end the curse, but this is an unprecedented way in this world, because of my foolishness. Do you think you can go out and say it was dog feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. Now I'm in the secret US spy network, the IP connection is followed by a storm can be improved, worms and ready. To destroy the poor little thing called your life difficulties. Bloody murder, baby. It can be anywhere, at any time, I will kill channels to more than 700, and it is just the bare hand. The training I received not only a comprehensive battle unarmed, but I did not get all of the US Navy's library, used to get rid of the severity of unpleasant ass on the mainland, you're dog excrement. If you do not know who is in charge of this penalty is ridiculous about the decline of nearly held his tongue a bit "smart" comment saint. But you can not, you do not need to pay the price now, you fucking idiot. Anger Shit you, and you will drown in it. Bloody murder, baby.

kill yourself faggot

come back later tonight, i will probably stream it

it's feeling hopeless

Because you're crying like a faggot on Sup Forums