You will see Rand bring the mountain onto the Trolloc army after teleporting away from the Forsaken on screen in your...

>You will see Rand bring the mountain onto the Trolloc army after teleporting away from the Forsaken on screen in your lifetime
>You will see Mat sound the Horn of Valere for the first time on screen in your lifetime
>You will see Rand wield Callendor on screen for the first time on screen in your lifetime
>You will Rand declare himself the Dragon Reborn on screen in your lifetime

Who hyped for Wheel of Time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_ts8cPScXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am a huge fantasy fan, and let me say, I don't even care. Gameof Thrones is such the way all fantasy films will go, I don't care, is there a difference?

There all just rehashing lord of the rings. Like just write lord of the rings OVER AND OVER AND OVER again is all it is.

What are some lines you hope make it into the show?

>"Cadsuane," Rand said softly. "Do you believe that I can kill here and now without using a sword of Power? Do you believe I can bend the Pattern to make your heart stop? By...coincidence?"

>"Kneel and Swear to the Lord Dragon... Or you will Be Knelt."

I just hope they get the nightmares about the Dark one right. It would great to see and create a brilliant atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=y_ts8cPScXM
This better be the theme of the show

>You will participate in comfy Wheel of Time generals in your lifetime

I will admit that Wheel of Time starts off similar to Fellowship of the Ring but after the second book it does some really cool things, like the main hero starts to go insane because his powers are tainted. If they do it right then we may get more colourful and epic fantasy shows

>HE. IS. BORN AGAIN! I feel him! The Dragon takes his first breath on the slope of Dragonmount! He is coming! He is coming! Light help us! Light help the world!
>HE LIES IN THE SNOW AND CRIES LIKE THUNDER! HE BURNS LIKE THE SUN!

So lads I just started reading the fourth book, is there a lot more hype moments in the later books like the OP?

yes and no

there's an entire book devoted to tea parties and braid pulling

they're going to fuck it up, I'd advise you not to get hype user

Does Egwene ever stop getting chapters? I fucking hate her

*smooths skirt*

*Braid tugging intensifies*

Light, Egwene! Even Dar Bewan doesn't massage my clit like you do!

I just realised what pillow friends meant

wew

Seanchan were right, collar those bitches and treat them like animals.

thanks for the petplay fetish RJ

>What are some lines you hope make it into the show?

ASHAMAN, KILL!! ROLLING RINGS OF EARTH AND FIRE!!

much like everyone is insane for the ring of power, or how gollum and frodo relationship make them turn on rudy.

trust me that's still part of LotR

>ywn be pillow friends with Min
JDIMS

Min best girl, seems like the more connected to the One Power you are the bigger a cunt you turn out to be, especially women.

>that time Rand got captured and some guards slapped Min causing him to go berserk and kill 3 guards before they wrangled him again.

Thats a bretty good song

>you will see them destroy Wheel of Time in your lifetime

WoT was never that great, but I liked the first few and last few books, I don't want them to get raped like GoT did.