What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

she didn't like chuzmas

muh stronk womyn

Years of unresolved sexual tension.

>14 months of late rent
>never worked a day in his life
>like a father figure for chavo and his daughter, teaching valuable life lessons

Who is the most based character? And why is him?

Non-American here, do Americans watch this? Or is it too subhuman for their TV?

He would also beat the shit out of that prick Quico

I'm Hispanic but I've seen a few gringos watching it to better their Spanish.

Professor Jirafales wasn't a big guy.

he seemed like a big guy

I'm Hispanic and travelled for most Latin America.

Every country loves Chavo. It airs even today in many TV channels and you can walk on downtown and see people using garments about chavo. Three cities i went even had hobos dressed like chavo. Even Brazil who had all the shit dubbed because they don't speak Spanish loves it. Its insane. But for some reason Americans cannot relate or something. The magic stops the moment you cross the US border. Most Americans never watched it and don't care. It's really weird, because I think it's 10/10 television and these people are missing a lot.

For you.

I think there are two factors that prevent it from being big among Americans even among some spanish speaking ones. The first is the language barrier, they speak fast and use plenty of word play. The second is that the show deals with an orphan boy living on the streets among a group of poor people and Americans simply can't relate to that, it's something that is very foreign to them.

i watch it along side giligan. i just love shows that look this old and have that classic comedy aesthetic

I always wanted them to end up together but rewatching now I only see her as a huge fucking cunt

I think you might be right. I'm gonna watch some Chavo in Acapulco now.

so how old was chavo supposed to be? He looked like an old fucking man

she wanted to hatefuck him

Don't forget that dapper as fuck hat and beard combo, fucking iconoclast.

>three cities i went had hobos dressed as chavo

Chavo was a hobo...

He was played by a middlle aged man, but guessing by their behavior the kids were supposed to be around 8-11.

I see you.

well, he did live in a fucking barrel.

>never worked a day in his life
This is so incorrect... There is a lot episodes where he works all the time.

Maybe Chespirio liked Diogenes

TVKINO

There will never be a mexican more based than don ramon.