en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=CRiaXvyITcw
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
I know you're baiting, but its real fucking annoying

Christians can't define Christianity.
And they have a holy book.

I don't have the part inside me that feels the urge to worship something higher. I don't believe in god and I hate religion.

I am cool with spirituality.

My current definition of where I am is Apatheism, which can be summed up as "I don't know, and I don't care".

You're baiting for sure, but what the hell.

Atheism is the denying on any god(s).

I've been an atheist for more than 8 years.

Let's change it up a bit.

atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods. it can be difficult to define the absence of an object, let alone the absence of an abstract concept.

It's big, black, and scary. It also goes "Pew! Pew! Pew!"

negros?

Czeched

wew lad

checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been confirmed

Why can't herps define derps?

fuck you, we lost a promising vid because of you

You fucking cunt

Waaaaaaaaaaaah
>too stupid to realize there are no pics

It's called a nigger, nigger!

>nice quits tho

>youtube.com/watch?v=CRiaXvyITcw

zozzle

newfag

Either bait or dumb cunt.

not sure if young child or just borris johnson

simple really, because those who cannot believe in something greater than themselves are afraid of finding out they believe while trying to explain the idea of nothingness.

But let that same ignoramus trying to be a special turd in the hot summers day stump his toe, or be confronted with immediate danger.
And the first thing they say is..., ohh god

Its like this vegan, gay, trans bullshit being pushed these days.
Its all to maje fucking weakling excuses for people feel better and continue to spend money.
In other words , atheists are full of shit. They boast about it, because they assume saying shit like that, allows them to do as they please without a morality code. Basically a excuse. BUT
At the end everyone prays. They are just too cool to admit it.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit the b philosophy general.

>Taking the bait this hard

If you didnt care , you wouldnt be telling /b you dont.
You just want to be a special butterfly amonst the caterpillars. Fucking idiot.

kek & check

Learn to read bait-master. Atheist means not a theist. Just like Atypical means not typical. Once again, learn to read and you don't need someone to define it. Tard.

Christianity is the belief of Yeshua of Nazareth being the fulfillment of the Jewish messianic prophecy, and that he is the Son of God, being one with God, in the unity of the Holy Trinity, with God the Father and The Holy Spirit. Through his death and resurrection, he conquered death and allowed for our eternal life in heaven through his atonement of our sins.

That is common with all sects of Christianity.

Because atheists are all the religious people that got sick of religion and denounced it. So they are marginally more aware than theists, but still confused and stupid from their religious upbringing.

Given enough time, atheists convert to nihilism.

Why do people keep entertaining this Sup Forumstard's bait?! WHY??

WHY DON'T THE MODS BAN HIM ALREADY? It's almost daily the same threads, the same inane questions, again and again--WHY??

You're an idiot.

That's called agnosticism and you're an idiot.

i've never been a theist, therefore i am an atheist

Why?? Can't Milhouse be a meme? Why???

why can't christians define christianity?

why can't sheep know they are sheep?

why can't I just find someone to fuck?

dear god why???

why do care also kill yourself because god will love you more in heaven.

>he is the Son of God, being one with God
>That is common with all sects of Christianity.
Wrong, a lot of them dont believe in that
You can't define Christianity.

We know the terms for believers, and non believers... but what's the term for people who really don't give a fuck if there is a god or not?

>inb3 any form of "edgy"

Atheism means you don't believe in any god and don't follow any religion. Period. Nothing more nothing less.

Buy an encyclopedia.

Ancient people would have prayed to a specific God for the situation. That doesn't make them right in the moment. That's just desperation.

the 1st point

Kek even all Christians have split views as, within the scientific community, when something is generally reviewed as fact backed by evidence, it is widely accepted.