JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-hardwired-to-self-destruct-is-no-1-in-75-countries-top-5-in-105-countries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GALLOP

MY

FUCKED

MY

SHIT OUTTA .....

COMPTON

>not and JUST for all

Their best album since the Black album. Fuck are you complaining about? Kirk's worst solos ever, but James is fucking killing it.

not even their best album since st. anger

their songs are nothing but galloping e string and wah wahin' yarr solos

e string gallop is patrician af tho

they made a shit ton of music videos and only like 2 of them are decent
>just fuckin reck my shit up senpai

>he likes Death Magnetic

I meant more the album cover
The album itself truly is the best since the Black Album, which isn't saying much.

I have enjoyed this album a lot. If they were to end their music writing career on this one I would not be sad though. Definitely a high note.

>he doesn't like All Nightmare Long and Cyanide

Oh okay, you're right there. Awful cover. But the haven't had a good cover in years, fuck knows who lets them choose this shit.

Some of the songs are really good - some great riffs by James - but the production is dogshit.

Trust me on this, I know it sounds like I'm fucking with you, but check out the Guitar Hero mixes. They're better, but sadly still very Rick Rubin.

MAN OVERTHROWN

not bad desu

blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-hardwired-to-self-destruct-is-no-1-in-75-countries-top-5-in-105-countries/

>sold about 250k copies so far

Do you think it'll at least out-sell St. Anger?

>

>best album since the Black album
>not Load

TABLE

>he likes Metallica

No, you are completely right. When playing GH:Metallica like 7 years ago I noticed that the songs from Death Magnetic sounded way better than they do on the album.

>he likes music

Best album... If you consider something we've already heard before and stealing from yourself the best, I don't even know what to say.

>he likes to listeng sounds

>he likes things

>he is capable of liking something

enough, faggots. stfu.

"That seems plausible. Still won't listen though"

DUDE SHIT OUTTA LUCK LMAO

>he likes saying something