Hey Anons so I need some help with a plan I've been working on

Hey Anons so I need some help with a plan I've been working on.
So I've been banging this super submissive mentally fucked chick, (she's into rape fantasy, and so am I) the problem is to get her to fuck I have to feed her a bunch of Coke and I always get Coke dick and can't end up cumming.

So my plan is to fuck her like pic related but record it, hence the blindfold, that way I can jerk it to the video on my own time.

My question for you is how do I get optimum camera angles if I don't have an opportunity to set up my phone at her house. I was thinking about like tapeing my phone to my forehead once I've already got her in cummies position. Thoughts?

Sounds like you're fucking my ex girlfriend, you from Nottingham?

Nah, maplefag here

OK no worries was just gonna warn you she has herpes

Also if she's a submissive chances are she'll be agreeable to holding the camera at arms length while you fuck her

Ya it's been just over a year since we first fucked and I'm fairly nervous that I now have HIV but whatever

if I don't hear back in 3 days I'm all clear for HIV, get tested and check your mail dude

I'm to lazy to get tested, since she's the only pussy I get because she takes no effort I'll just let it ride for now

Or you could try having sex without coke, so you don't have to be a sad wanker.

>strap the phone on my forehead

Anyway here's a pic of her for your troubles mang, but yeah either get a go pro holder and strap it to your head or make her hold it

MDMA you faggot.

There's a very promising looking board on 8ch. /sfg/, and it's extremely pro torture and rape. Even some grils there. Ask them for advice, op.

Ya but then I have to suffer through her constant Coke ramblings sober before she lets my put my dick in her mouth, which is just not something I want to put myself through

That's what weed is for. She does the coke, you the weed. Everyone happy.

This. MDMA was MADE for sex. Take it with a girl no matter how hot, and no matter how hideous you are, she'll be so horny she'll practically be raping you.

sex is terrible on mdma, feels so fake
GHB is the drug made for sex

you don't really feel horny on mdma and you cant get your nut, G on the other hand is the best shit ever for that

>sex is terrible on mdma
EAT SHIT!! I had a gram last time I used, she and i took it together over 2 days and did almost NOTHING but fuck, and anorgasmia?? fuck no, i cum like a god damn hose

>being so retarded i dont know what coke dick is
what the fuck
why would coca cola prevent sexy times

you took a gram of shit?

i took a gram of 84% purity honeycomb MDMA, so no

I took mdma and fucked my girl 4 times in the space of an hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno what ur on about

this. and she's coked out. duh.