WEED HELP THREAD!

WEED HELP THREAD!

If you vape hydro, will it smell?
I mean as in submerge it in a bit of water and vape using a crack pipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

jet.com/product/detail/d9d6e5d3d66c4bf8b9450dbd9542c5e8?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_hardware_a3:heating_ventilation_air_conditioning_a3_other:na:PLA_348790140_24713606700_pla-165088912140:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_hardware_a3&ds_cid&ds_ag=heating_ventilation_air_conditioning_a3_other&product_id=d9d6e5d3d66c4bf8b9450dbd9542c5e8&product_partition_id=165088912140&gclid=CjwKEAjwqdi7BRCL6Zmjk5-rsTwSJABmrVabC3WLOfmA-iPs1v_7Iw8THJcXa0C-q8gbm8nPdLGbmhoCHKbw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you stupid?

Why so?

No answer?

Youtube. Rosin tech. Smoke oil wint smell as bad

just blow it out the window.

just do small hits one at a time hold in for as long as possible better high and nearly no smoke to smell

I want as close to no smell, whatsoever, as I can get.

Would it smell similar to smokin outdoor?

If you actually vape pot it will smell like burnt popcorn truly vape it no combustion, oil or wax as well smell so much less than the flower does

By the flower, do you mean the leafs that you harvest as well?

Just vape the weed like it's supposed to be vaped, it doesn't really smell much then.

No well kinda. By flower i mean dried pot. Bro just buy a smoke buddy if you cant afford a vape or make your own wax

By a vape do you think one like a crack pipe would work? (Obviously dunk the weed in water)

Or would that work just as good, should I say.

> as an e vape

Btw what would you say would smell woorse, oil or wax, or vaping the leaves?

if you inject it, there's no smell

Ok so for one this is a crack pipe. Two no you will just end up wasting your weed and getting a shitty taste, do you have a flat iron like to straighten hair?

eh? what are you trying to achieve with this?

Anyone here heard of some shit called Pink Maui? I've tried Googling it, but the only relevant result was a forum post from years ago with no information.

how the fuck do i find a dealer in greece ive been looking for a month lol (small town near thessaloniki)

Shit this is better

I smoke the nigerian nigger weed, it's of the highest quality.

Why do you think it won't work?
> Im not denying, just want to understand waht should be done differantly. Or how it works?

Any other ways of vaping w/o a vape pen, or wanting to smoke (which would smell lf)?

it doesnt ignite

flower means traditional pot buds. shatter, wax, butter, etc. are all different forms of thc.

Basically the glass won't last long enough for you to enjoy a bowl, water wont help. Basically you're going to have to do something like an essential oil lamp take a metal plate heat it up as hard as you can and then use the vapor from that

I thought putting it in a crack pipe wasn't for it to ignite, but to vape it...

(Like for crack, meth, heorin, dmt, it vapes. Lol trying to light it in a crack pipe would defeat the propose. lol)

This faggot has never smoked before in his entire life.

It would vape it if the glass would let it get hot enough.

What do you mean by the glass won't last long?
> phrasing

ok this thread is b8. no one is this genuinely autistic.

I used to smoke throughout the day.
Just took a break fro a long time, though.

Btw how hot can a crack pipe get?

Ik to vape thc you need 160 degrees celssious.

That the glass is too thin is it glass or is it Pyrex Pyrex it will look yellow.

And I don't mind he can be autistic if he wants it's slow at work today

get vape pen, buy oil cartridge

done

Follow with this guy said just look up o-pen

those are total shit

Why are you trying to use a crack pipe when you could just as easily make a bong? Are you trying to smoke shatter or bud?

I don't like combustion.

Smells, wastes product, is bad for the lungs.

> Say its not by much but, still i don't want to.

You can get a personal smoke filter for pretty cheap here.

jet.com/product/detail/d9d6e5d3d66c4bf8b9450dbd9542c5e8?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_hardware_a3:heating_ventilation_air_conditioning_a3_other:na:PLA_348790140_24713606700_pla-165088912140:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_hardware_a3&ds_cid&ds_ag=heating_ventilation_air_conditioning_a3_other&product_id=d9d6e5d3d66c4bf8b9450dbd9542c5e8&product_partition_id=165088912140&gclid=CjwKEAjwqdi7BRCL6Zmjk5-rsTwSJABmrVabC3WLOfmA-iPs1v_7Iw8THJcXa0C-q8gbm8nPdLGbmhoCHKbw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds