twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans tried it once.

Genocide

by destroying it. Or make them evolve something better

Kill all muslims

/thread

whats broken ?

ITT: we wait for the cuck to post

Dump all obese people, and those with an iq lower than 100, on an island to starve.

found it

samefag here

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit the b philosophy channel.

And how would you evolve them?
Just curious, you cannot make a nigger read a book without him selling it for weed.

wtf ?
i mean theres nothing to be fixed , world and humanity are supposed to be like that , human evolved from some fucking gay monkey so what did you expect , planet doesnt care what animals do on it , all that stuff like CO2 or methane or global warming gonna kill current animals not the planet and life will reborn again and again and again and its already fucking boring , life is like a plague which you cant get rid of

>life is a plague

You what IS a plague?
Rapefugees.

Come to school tomottow if you want to see
I'd advice you not though. Some of you are cool

everyone has his own viewpoint , they believe that they deserve to live in europe fucks know why , personally i would just shoot them all because making slaves might go wrong

>advice

Damn autotext.
Advise

educate people.

people are good, in their core. even hateful ones. we just need to show them they can do better.

Some say its the jews that are causing this.

Kill all whites. Without them enslaving and introducing other cultures to other cultures. The filthy mud races will never meet and would have died of disease long ago.

Found the cuck

JESUS GTFO ALREADY ! ! ! I WANT TO ENJOY SOMETHING ANG GET THINGS BETTER NOT FUCKING FIGHT WITH MYSELF ALL DAY DYING!

You don't fix it, you just make peace with its fucked up nature

DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO! ! ! LIKE SCREWING WITH PEOPLES THAT GET TO KNOW TRUTH ABOUT YOU? DO YOU REALLY NEED TO BE MOTHERFUCKER THAT DON'T HELP PEOPLES ONLY FUCKING UP THEIR LIVES IF THEY KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND HOW EVIL YOU ARE?

OH WAIT

1. Kill all niggers
2. Kill all jews
3. Kill all muslims
4. Do IQ tests with the rest - kill all below 110
5. Copy Kim Jong-il
6. Lead humanity to the glory

I'll start with killing George Soros

Bravo, this guy gets it