>modren standup comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-black-serial-killers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this guy not know about the drug cartels in mexico

Hispanics aren't minority in Mexico and he is talking about America.

they find cut up bodies in hispanic neighborhoods near the border all the time

That feel when he is literally this

>I compare made up movies to real life im so funneh xD

I hate modern stand up comedy.

God I love this comic

sorry, meant for

>spot the joke win a prize
>step right up ladies and gentlemen

That makes sense. Since blacks have such a vast history of enslaving each other so much they really ought to be the only ones to use it

I think that's pretty funny though.

now that's funny.

She just tell a room full of people that you can take any of the shit from her house?

kek

is there any facet of life untouched by these feminist sjw pussies?

politics, movies, comic books, video games, tv shows, the news, stand up comedy, the internet in general, even fucking bathrooms.....

Funfact: the first guy who brought black slaves to america was black

>weh white people don't gibs me enuf welfare
>weh white people dont gibs me muh crack rock
>weh white people don't make me able to do maff

Yeah? Well, TELL IT TO MY BALLLLLLLLLLLLS

DUDE FAT UNFUNNY MITCH HEDBERG LMAO

lel

>man forced to eat beard on stage as onlookers cheer

welp, guess you can't talk about white people owning black slaves and black people being systematically oppressed in America anymore

this ones actually funny though

>White people are scary
>Just look at how scary movies and newsmedia makes them sound like they are!

This is the funniest women I've seen on TV in a long time.

jery get ipad

I know this is a shit on PC comedy thread but I like that joke. Got some real craft to it.

that's for business, no pleasure gringos

>my vagina is rekt

BOOM! side splitting laughs everytime

ugh

I'm confused

>its a Sup Forums gets triggered by opposing views in comedy then goes to their boards and posts nigger in every thread then calls it comedy so you cant criticize them episode

>sex
>her

Because a tattooed president has a skin tone that will contrast with ink, which does not include bix noods.

That's what the guy was actually musing aloud to himself or his smarmy friend about as he was picking out which ironic shirts he wants to buy.

I like when the whites started the Rwandan genocide and spent 100 days hacking a million people to pieces with machetes and participating in savage gang rapes with their HIV-infected penises.

I know.I wasn't being sarcastic

>comedy

does this thread trigger you, my subhuman friend?

nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

keks

Can we all describe him by 4 letters word?

>Laughing at a stupid hypocrite is being triggered

???

I was walking through the subway a while back and one of the doors to the station was out of order (busted hinge probably) but it had a sign on it that said "This door temporarily closed".

That's funny right? Such an event could easily be turned into a joke right?

Laughing at hacks is a universal enjoyment. Not to many shitty right wing comedians because a right winger who sucks will get chased out of the business very quickly.

I love Patton Oswalt and he's as liberal as you can basically get.

>flee out the window
what if i live on the third floor?

It's sad how he has to make literally everything up

Hey come on man,

this fat tub of lard doesn't want to hear your "reality"

he's just looking to eat some tater tots and tell a few good honest rib ticklers to his progressive audience.

let's not get all bogged down in "reality" here.

>@Tim_Is_Win

Here come the questionable statistics and Sup Forums catchphrases.

See now that's actually funny

Fucking idiot

>Anthony Edward Sowell (born August 19, 1959) is an American serial killer, identified in press reports as the Cleveland Strangler. He was arrested in October 2009 as a suspect in the murders of eleven women whose bodies were discovered at his Cleveland, Ohio duplex at 12205 Imperial Avenue in Mount Pleasant neighborhood.

what?

more like
>you say the wrong thing to the wrong white guy and he will shrug it off
>you say the wrong thing to the wrong black guy and he will kill you

Forgot pic

The joke is that his partner had sex with another man and he didn't know.

haha
nice1

Actually most serial killers are black. The reason he never hears about the black ones is because of people just like him pushing the myth serial killers are mostly white.

Blacks at around 13% of the population are 40% of serial killers.
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

chipotle is mediocre, mangoraja is much better

Sheev is right again

>OP was born in le wrong generation XD

For people opposed to cultural appropriation, college aged kids sure do have a weird obsession with faux-mexican fast food.

DUDE MEXICAN FOOD LMAO

C

I don't even give a shit when black people do this sort of shit, fight whatever fight you feel you need to, whatever, it's just fucking embarrassing when white people do it.

good lord

I honestly can't tell if this is some double layered irony where he's pretending to be a stupid lefty to show people how dumb and hypocritical they are for saying they hate stereotyping and then doing it themselves.

Fuck me, tantric sex is slow and when using the true meaning of the word means no orgasm. How does her vagina get hurt during that kind of shit.

Where did he say he hates stereotyping

>blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-black-serial-killers/

This isn't funny or clever at all.

oh my god holy fuck

if someone made that joke I would get up and leave the club and I'd be loud about it

>strangers should feel entitled to my possessions because I don't want to hurt them

Are you implying he doesn't? And yes I am stereotyping him.

we've reached tumbledy

>a popular meme is
stopped reading there

He's awful to follow on Twitter. He followed me so I followed him back and he just capes for black people, it's really fucking annoying. He treats minorities like babies.

Where were you when leftists starting valuing muh minorities more than than the concerns of the working class, and became shills for neo-liberalism?

Well neither are you so shut it.

He looks like a pedophile.

>If someone that can work below minimum wage, does not have to pay most taxes, and is used to a much lower standard of living can take your job, you're shit

What did he mean by this?

t. Tyler Hartman of Sup Forums

Man, I hate it when people treat animals like babies

He meant that people are taking low paying jobs because there are low paying jobs others won't take

And in six months /poltv/ took his credibility and cultural relevance with a better cuckold material than he could ever plagiarize for the rest of his life
and we did it for memes

You literally got this from reddit

Please go back there if you're going to be a faggot

always wondered what information was cited for this pic. Genuinely curious

So you'd get triggered and go to a safe space and make sure everyone else has to hear about it because you can't handle opposing viewpoints.

baby's first bait

Bill Burr
Patrice O'Neal

Fill in the blank

What's the deal with white people?
They are not white and they are not people.

(You)

this is some 14 yo tier shit right here

fucking hell

Funny thing is he's right, but not because of why he thinks. He's right because white people are more likely to be smart enough to get away with murder for a long time before getting caught.