Eternal /got/ general

Previous Thread

Episode in: 9 hours

Episode 3 Spoiler and News
>
>watchersonthewall.com/liam-cunningham-confirms-a-new-character-in-season-6-and-the-cast-talk-white-walkers-crazy-theories-and-more/

Next Episode preview
>youtube.com/watch?v=y685gVGRQ98

>next thread easy copy paste: pastebin.com/HG3qYvmY
>/got/ format: pastebin.com/LqUiJyDm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10160906
westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Month/2015/06/
westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Month/2015/06
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mandatory first Septa Nutella post

Nice. This is better than the format I had set up.

Also Darkstar

Nth for Aegon

I was thinking include something like this:
Remember, if you don't want to get us banned:
-Post a link to this general in any other GoT threads.
-Report any other GoT threads.
-Only create a new thread when the old one reaches page 8 or 9.
-First thread created when the old one reaches page 8 or 9 is the new thread, end of. No thread wars.

but it might be a bit much.

1st for Dany

His sisters look ugly as fuck.

I think most of us use the catalog

so I'd say 290-300 is the sweet spot for a general since conversations last up top 326

>tfw GRRM is too old and will probably dies before he even finishes the current Westeros narrative

His world is actually quite interesting, I'd love to see spin-off stories based on other continents. Like a adventure through the unmapped wilderness of Sothoryos

So, why Ned didnt use Ice in battle?

Why did Sibel Kekilli not do any interracial? She's racist or what?

Wot? He only had one, and she died at like the age of 2

tfw eating cereal than relize i am king of westross and then with hillocks i am rolling over it all like a blaze of torment when if that were such a wise of a thing, that i was then a army of ice

its a ceremonial sword

who /stannisbros/ here

I think Starks retrieved it only after the war

It's not meant for fighting, it's meant for executions

So it's pretty much obvious that Dany will ride Drogon and Jon will ride Rhaegal. But who will ride Viserion?

It's too big and clunky for actual use in battle that requires quick reflexes and some speed

someone post the fuck my ass reek meme please

>Sisters
>Plural
He only had one sister, and that isster didn't even get to grow up.
That is, if he's indeed the legitimate Aegon VI

dude BALLSlmao xD

kek

Forgot poll

strawpoll.me/10160906
strawpoll.me/10160906
strawpoll.me/10160906

Jaime

Did Gurm not confirm Ned used Ice during the Greyjoy Rebellion?

the same reason dayne didn't use dawn

he's gonna dual wield.

>that awful fucking scene when the melted steel is poured into a crude mould

Why is metallurgy such a meme in films/tv?

if i was in charge of it i would have the little man who was going to ride it but have it roden like a sort of off hsands kind of way were it was used to deliver news

> valyrian sword
> not meant for fighting
> too big

Also ToJ happens after Robert was already on the throne.

that I could accept
Ned went south to finish the war after a heated falling out because Bobby B pardoned the Mountain's slaughter of Elia's children.

He probably already had Ice back

they actually look pretty ragtag. i only count six though. is howland hiding in the background somewhere

Yeah I do too, I just look at the page counter at the bottom

Oh well, I hope this new format sticks

its not we thimk that it is jusr out of story and really clishay with the kind of things we always have to see

>Viserion
>Tyrion

Thorne, olly, yarwyck and bowen marsh all confirmed hanged at the end of the episode.

Umbers confirmed traitorous cunts

Say goodbye to another Stark direwolf.

Good night, sweet doge.

its going to be that guy who is turning into rock, you and i both know this.

based

>Stannis with his army btfo'd wildlings army
>Bolton with his army btfo'd Stannis with his army
>Jon with wildlings army will btfo Bolton with his army

Makes sense.

lets wope ho

>Trying to make /got/ general have a format
>Thinking it will even be around once Season 6 is over

Bran will warg Viserion. It is known.

oh right this guy

He fought the entire war with a different sword, switching it, even to a better one would be a liability fighting against skilled warriors

No one. Bran is going to take control of him.

they are congained with Jon, home they think as a god

I think we should address a major problem relating to us /got/

We're a couple of shitposting threads away from being banned.

Wat do we do, I want to continue these shitposting until season ends

>valyrian sword
>not meant for fighting
>too big

Tell that to George

>2) Asked if Ned ever used Ice in battle. George points out it was a greatsword, very large and cumbersome, a ceremonial sword for beheading people more than a fighting sword, so he suggests that it was "probably too heavy and clumsy" to use unless you're the Mountain. So, I think that's a pretty clear "no". I admit, I was tempted to point out that it was Valyrian steel, not regular steel, so why would the weight matter so much in this case? In particular when the likes of Randyll Tarly and Arthur Dayne are clearly said to have used their own Valyrian/Valyrian-like swords in battle? Tarly is not described as particularly powerful -- in fact he's called lean (doubtless strong and fit, but still, lean) -- and we're told he killed Lord Cafferen with Heartsbane. So... I take this as a firm "no", Ned never used it in battle, but I think George's off-the-cuff explanation doesn't quite fit the facts.

It's canon he didn't use it

Source: westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Month/2015/06/

You really have to understand that it's a visual medium. If molten metal being poured into a mould is how people think it's don,e then that's how it's done. It's probably a trope taht started in some 40s movie

Darkstar is not that kind of dayne so he probably has a different sigil

If we play nice, we should be able to keep it.

I haven't seen Marcus in a long while, I think we have a fighting chance.

Wow, this image just keeps getting funnier.

fuck u filthy faggot

go back to filthy fucking reddit if you want to weep like a filthy fucking trump fan

user,no ;_;
besides,i am pretty sure the "rickon" ramram gets is not the real one,i seriously don't think the umbers to be this petty and unloyal to the starks,considering that they trusted them enough to march their entire force to hell and back because robb felt like it

>No Bran option
>no delineation whether book or show development
respectively memecripple or memedwarf

What problem are you talking about?

Stick to one thread, no thread wars, we should be fine

>westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Month/2015/06

> it's canon
> quoting the opinion of some blogger called Elio

I mean, he's probably right but that's not canon AT ALL

I think Conan is one of the first that did it. Still watching a sword forged from a billet is even more visual because of the heating and forging and sparks watch an awe me vid that stuff is a cinematic dream.

I think Bran will ride the Ice Dragon, and will be on the side of the WW, I like to think that the NK touching Bran gives Bran their side of things

I'm pretty sure its not about us, its those other anons posting outside /got/, especially that Sasha Faggot

Marcus is better than all those awful showfags and newfags that are here now

And now it ends

A good explanation could be Ned was never taught to fight with a greatsword. He was only the second son after all and was not supposed to inherit Ice.

>7O6qrQo
>imgur image string
>being this fucking reddit

or youre a faggot b8ing with nothing better to do

either way kill yourself

Ned would have died if he went up against Dayne with Ice

Dayne was too fast and too good, Ned needed speed in his battle, not size

>i'll try spinning, that's a good trick

It's from Elio interviewing George you retard.

He even says

>George points out it was a greatsword, very large and cumbersome
>George

Ser Davos is gonna be hugely important to Jon, even more important than mellisandre I reckon. He's gonna need to lead an army against ramsay/others and has not experience commanding armies. Davos will be needed to give instructions and be a general.

They're fighting near a desert...it will melt

What does Darkstar's crest look like /got/?

>So, I THINK that's a pretty clear "no
> So... I TAKE THIS as a firm "no", Ned never used it in battle, but I THINK George's off-the-cuff explanation doesn't QUITE fit the facts

wew lad

>Davos
>experienced commander

>after all rickon experienced, he and his dog are just going to be executed

It's a Shoot The Shaggy Dog episode, very poetic

lol you so mad

No. There is no point in having a general once the season ends. Not to mention the general is quite shite now.

No Davos is going to go get Rickon. Tormund is going to help Jon lead his armies. He leads the Wildlings.

Not all greatswords are made the same.

Heartsbane and Dawn can easily be smaller than Ice, which is describe as having a blade as wide as a man's fist.

This thing is just unwieldy.

also Davos has that Iron Bank hook up, +2 naval commander, +5 smuggler.

They've been raising him up.

Also, I hate this. I was being nice and civil, why did you have to go and be a douche about it?

We could've been friends, yknow :(

WHERE ARE THE FUCKIN ASIATICS IN MARTIN'S WORLD?

I WANT TO SEE SOME SAMURAI DINASTY GETTING FUCKING WRECK BY SUPERIOR WESTERN STEEL

>NEE DABIDO SENPAI

Showfag. Davos has literally no experience except getting his ass btfo at the Blackwater.

you are cancer

Yi Ti, faggot.

Would Ned have had people imprisoned for sodomy?

Davos would be his right hand, he is one of the most important character to Jon story now and will be the man who will gather his army, from the trailer we can see him at House Mormont and i bet Sansa is with him too, because she is a Stark and having one with you when you are talking to a Stark loyalist is a great advantage, also both will be present to Bastardbowl watching from distance, get hype.

in the far east

Davos wasn't even in command at the Blackwater

Someone please shoop this to Jojen forming into paste

It wasn't illegal. Joffery talks about banning sodomy.

falling back on general insults huh? Must be nice being a yeb, so potato, lmao

Keep it on topic, folks.

>WHERE ARE THE FUCKIN ASIATICS IN MARTIN'S WORLD?
Yi Ti, Great Moraq, Asshai (Likely) and Jhogos Nhai for Orientals. Also, Dothraki Sea.
Southern Free cities and Slaver's Bay for South Asians/Arabs.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Tyrion. the show shows us he can build unconventional saddles.

>Jon with wildlings army will btfo Bolton with his army

Actually apparently Jon gets btfo by the Bolton army, then he's saved by Littlefinger and his Vale army, which would make sense since the Vale is the 2nd most powerful army in Westeros right now, and the Karstarks, Umbers, and Boltons combined still wouldn't have a prayer against them

If your talking gathering his army than yeah you are correct but he wont lead his armies. Davos is going to go rally the North and get Rickon. He wont lead the army bu he will fight right beside Jon. He's a loyal son of a bitch.

Funniest death on the show lmao look at how nonchalantly he reacts to getting fucking rekt by spooky skeleton

>Get hype

When the episode aired I was blown away at how shit the skeleton effects were .

Davos will be the wise, cautious advisor, Tormund will be the military general. I think Dolorous Edd will become LCNW. Melisandre will be there as well, but based on her rather perverse influence on Stannis, I hope her influence fades quickly. Sansa and Brienne are heading for the wall, so they may be a part of his posse, but the series preview shows Podrick in the Riverlands at a Lannister camp, so I'm not sure how that plays out. I hope Littlefinger stays well away from Jon.