THANKS America...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salutary_neglect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our fault for getting involved in WW1 2bh

was it worth defending belgium?

No

>I could be living in Greater Quebec right now if it weren't for the Eternal Angro
Merde...

My main points was that America would still be in the Anglosphere...

Not at all and our historians have agreed on it.

how about defending poland?

And what a great job they did guaranteeing Poland's independence

Was a war Britain shouldn't have entered but I still resent you for starting them both.

Cunt.

Why the fuck are blank?

cause you aren't a great power

sorry i forgot the power of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

that's belgium

yeah, i forgot about the power of "belgium"

>Poland
>World War 1

>THANKS America...
It's Germany's fault.

It because of those barbarians who wanted war that Europe lost power.

>could be earning british pounds
>travel to 1st world countries visa free
>probably our country not ending up in our current state
WHY YOU FUCK IT UP ;_;

But seriously what's with the red line on China?

Flip leadership is our greatest mistake.

>germany started ww1

>germany
>starting ww1
u wot m8

I don't want that.

youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64

Really it's Frances fault. If the civilised world wasn't busy stopping napoleon and the eternal frog, Britain could have pressed the advantage in 1812 and taken back America.

>taken back America
You seriously underestimate the akbar component in our national psyche. They would have had a constant rebellion an ocean away.
If we can't have it, nobody can.

>Germany
God bless America.

roleplayer

Aren't we still kinda in the anglosphere? Our nations have some of the best relations, we are fairly close culturally, and both contribute to the world's largest media, military presence.

There would be no "constant rebellion". Britain could never have taken back anything.

Burnt the Whitehouse down and made it to your southern coast at New Orleans with literally the b-team while everyone that mattered was fighting on the continent against napoleon.

Face it if not for the French you wouldn't have won your independence and you certainly wouldn't have maintained it.

cuckplayer

>russian empire
disgusting

And? Had they persisted, they would have had an unending guerrilla war.
You really don't understand how important self determination is to us, do you?

Fucking seperatist traitor, we are stronger united with britain.

/unionists vs seperatists

>russians
Disgusting

no such thing save for a tiny fraction of isis militants in usa.

A generation earlier they were all British colonists anyways. They would have fallen in line.

It's not like today when you've had 200+ years of propaganda engraining you into this whole self determination meme.

The United States was an independent country for 209 years prior to my birth. If anyone is a traitor, it's you.
>isis militants in usa
Huh?

France only came in on our side after we stomped the British a few times on our own. Even if they hadn't come in and Britain had somehow regained control of the colonies, it would have been a nightmare to hold. Between Indian raids from the west, the eternal frog and eternal paco constantly meddling just because, and hordes of pissed-off guerilla fighters lurking just beyond the cities, the British wouldn't have had a hope of actually ruling their North American colonies effectively. That's why the whigs at the time wanted to let us go and simply have us be a preferred partner for trade rather than continuing a costly war that might ultimately end up being futile.

>cause the biggest war the world has ever known to save poland
>defeat the huns with the help of the ruskies
>ruskies seize the opportunity to claim poland
>tired and almost defeated we were meant to turn on russia, start another war, and certainly lose; pretty much ensuring that the soviets could claim all of europe, become a bigger superpower than the usa of and plunge neigh the entire world into communism
hm yeah guess we were just perfidious anglos

1776 seperatist traitors to Britain, who were russian agents to weaken our country.
UNION not SEPARATISM!

Yeah, they really just declared independence and fought a war over it because YOLO lol
>what's that? some dummies at a mall got shot, so now you're going to take my guns. yeah, sure. best to fall in line...
Not every cunt rolls over like yours.

>A generation earlier they were all British colonists anyways. They would have fallen in line.
We were only 'loyal' to the Crown because we got to ignore certain laws and mostly run things the way we wanted. American self-determination didn't start with the War for Independence and it was Britain's insistence on clamping down on our self-determination that caused the whole mess in the first place.

You don't sound like a sane person, so I don't understand what you mean.
This.

Barring African colonies this is true. Any American, Asian or Indian colonies that were lost were gone for good and they knew that.

>This is what Americans truly believe

Yes

>American
You mean the West Indies trade companies that came from britain.

Yes yanks are despite the memes, Ireland too

Fuck off

It's not exactly a big secret - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salutary_neglect

Nothing to do with WWII, the British should have kept tighter control over the Thirteen Colonies as had they not become independent, pushed past the Appalachians and gained control of the Mississippi Basin through the Louisiana purchase, the US would have probably never become a great power.

>stopping napoleon
Maybe there wouldn't have been a need to "stop" him if all of Europe didn't declare war on France six times

>Implying the anglo shit's mother tongue wouldnt be russian by today if it wasnt for the USA

>so i told the brits to stop being a superpower and they did! the absolute madmen

lmao uneducated pole

fuck you hadbeen scumbag

>You really don't understand how important self determination is to us, do you?
Which is why it took you almost another hundred years to abolish slavery in an act of political horse-trading rather than conviction?

Somehow the OP figures that the Yangtze River is British clay.

The division of China was stopped in its tracks by the American open door policy though, so maybe there is something to the OP's map.

I love this Papua

yeah rip

I would allow you to rule us for hundreds of years more but since you are too greedy, sneaky in business and bringing in slaves from chink and pajeet when we used to be homogenous and fine by ourselves, well, I'm glad the empire was disintergrated.

>slavery
What does that have to do with self-determination, my cucked friend?

>Panama
>Red
hmmm

These people were obviously not allowed self determination, my bigoted friend. The great irony of the United States is that it's a country founded by slave owners who wanted to be free...

>Ireland too

Yes, it's ironic, but their hypocrisy doesn't invalidate my position.

I neither know nor care what your position is. I just pointed out the huge discrepancy between actual history at the time and national myth created centuries later as an insight for the ongoing discussion whether things may have played out differently.

They never claimed to be creating a national for free blacks. It was founded as a nation for free Anglos of good character. Benjamin Franklin was even distrustful of the Pennsylvania Dutch ffs.

shut the fuck up you degenerate cunt