ITT: The last 4 artists (or the frontperson of each) that you've listened to form a supergroup. How does it sound?

ITT: The last 4 artists (or the frontperson of each) that you've listened to form a supergroup. How does it sound?

>Bjork
>Brian Eno
>Jeff Buckley
>David Byrne

Bjork and Buckley end up having their moments together harmonically, with Byrne, being not as technically skilled of a singer, occasionally and awkwardly interjecting. Eno is involved so of course the production is godly. A solid 8/10.

pic unrelated

>vsnares
>autechre
>madlib
>freddie gibbs

well, autechre does like hip hop. would turn out well im sure

>Iggy Pop
>Robin Zander
>Wolfgang Voigt
>Brian Wilson

pretty based

>Miles Davis
>John Coltrain
>Herbie Hancock
>David Bowie

...I don't know.

>Brian Wilson
>Michael Stipe
>Damon Albarn
>Steve Albini

I'm not sure how I feel about this

>Danny Brown
>LCD Soundsystem
>Sufjan Stevens
>Sigur Ros
Fuck this is hard

Animal Collective, Outkast, The Mountain Goats, and Neutral Milk Hotel. Sounds like a hipster's wet dream.

bunp

>TTNG
>Between the Buried and Me
>At the Drive In
>Dillinger Escape Plan

Just fuck my time signatures up

>the caretaker
>the oliva tremor control
>panda bear
>justice
It would just be person pitch with more ambience

>bjork
>radiohead
>aphex twin
>animal collective

huh.

>keven Parker
>Mac Demarco
>J Mascis
keven on drums oviously
J mascis singing and on rythem
Mac does twangy shit
they all write songs

That could work

intrigued

>Dieter Möbius (Cluster) ;-;
>Sleep Research Facility
>Thom Yorke
>Johannes Hedburg (Carbon-Based Lifeforms)

This can only end well. God-tier experiments in ambient noise/vocals with motorik beats. Godrich likely producing so expect really spacy, cohesive soundscapes. Pure wintercore.

I'm jealous

velvet underground
a tribe called quest
will toledo
the strokes

wat

>Kanye West
>Danny Brown
>David Byrne
>Zach de la Rocha

Yeah, this would probably be really shit

>Roger Waters
>Jeff Rosenstock
>Brian Wilson
>John Cale

Man, I don't even know. I guess they'd be an Experimental band with pop punk lyrics and psychedelic influences?

James Hetfield
Matt Pike
Zack Hill
Brant Bjork

So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get some semblance of order

>So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get drunk as fuck and fights Zack

>So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get drunk as fuck and fights Zack and Matt beats the shit out of both

>So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get drunk as fuck and fights Zack and Matt beats the shit out of both before passing away on stage after years of deadly marijuana abuse

>>So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get drunk as fuck and fights Zack and Matt beats the shit out of both before passing away on stage after years of deadly marijuana abuse and gets carried off to the riff filled land by a stoner caravan

>So Brant and Matt get high as shit, Zack destroys the drumkit in an autistic rage while James tries to get drunk as fuck and fights Zack and Matt beats the shit out of both before passing away on stage after years of deadly marijuana abuse and gets carried off to the riff filled land by a stoner caravan. The rights to the only recording of the event where purchased by Virgin EMI and released as a live album. It went 6x platinum

Kristian Matsson
Robin Pecknold
James Murphy
Bob Dylan

Sounds like the new Crosby Stills and Nash with some decent production

>Metallica
>Thin Lizzy
>Megadeth
>Anthrax

Dave fires them all

>Iggy pop
>The drummer from battles
>Frontman of butthole surfers
>Mark kozelek

Someone lacks testosterone

2 people are going to wind up dead, not the reckless ones

>Boris
>Madvillain
>Shostakovich
>George Harrison

Not sure how to feel about this

>Tom Waits
>Dinosaur Jr.
>Polaris
>The Breeders
besides polaris, i could see it kinda work

>Ian Curtis
>Morrissey
>David Byrne
>Peter Murphy

Pretty fucked

>Born Gold
>Elvis Costello
>Lil Uzi Vert & Gucci Mane
>Jeff Rosenstock

Jesus Christ that would be a mess

>Fenriz
>Per "Dead" Ohlin
>Xasthur
>Trist

heart eyes emoji

>Slothrust
>Slowdive
>The Radio Dept.
>Dinosaur Jr.

Shoegaze meets noise rock? Not too bad

>Herman Li
>Sharon den andel
>Erlend Hjelvik
>Sabine Edelsbacher
You have the two female vocalists harmonizing and playing off each other with great gusto.
Erlend jumps in once in a while to change the feel of the songs he is singing on, and Li provides some kick ass guitar work through it all.

I'm assuming they would have some chaps backing them up for the other instruments.

Please leave.

Hey man.
I listen to all kinds of music.

I just happened to be going on a metal binge tonight.

If I were to do this with the first four artists to come up on shuffle with my music player I'd be stuck with John Lennon, Tom Waits, Kurt Kobain, and Kishi Bashi.

Which has potential in all honesty, were not two of them dead.

>metal binge
>power metal

It is a subgenre of metal is it not?
There's nothing quite like drifting through roundabouts with your best mate in the passenger seat all while blasting TTF&F or Ice Queen.

Should try it m8, it's quite fun.

>roundabouts
>best mates
That explains it.

Not sure what you're getting at friendo.

>The Residents
>Leonard Cohen
>Slowdive
>Nico

they'll make a clusterfuck of an album, that's all I can say

>Michael Gira
>Elizabeth Fraser
>Björk
>MC Ride
Kek