Would you date an Indian girl

Would you date an Indian girl

Designated

not if i knew her parents are against it, i dont want her to be burned alive by her brother and mother like in some cases

Does she poo in loo?

only if there are no more white or asian chicks left

explain

If it was pic relates I would

>>Sup Forums fuck off

i have, and it was by far the worst decision of my life. imagine losing your virginity to a bowl of chicken tiki masala except the masala is sentient and a bitch. thats what dating an indian girl is like

I fucked one once, but no fucking way

>chicken tiki masala
what the hell is that.

This so much

Plus their families hate you if you're white

Never date an Indian girl

already did

met her in college. dated for 2 years. she was a freak. the sexual repression that happens in the traditional households turns then into horny freaks.

didnt work out tho. shes married now to an indian dude that her family wanted her to marry. i miss her sometimes.

chicken tikka masala, i misspelled it my bad

its essentially indian cuisine that is curry incarnate

Fucked an Indian chick a few times in my first year of uni and literally everything they own stinks of curry/shit

turned her down twice because although i wanted to get laid it couldn't stand the smell of her dorm room/ curry house

A spicy indian dish. Quite tasty if you ask me.

I have, they suck good and there super loyal

I have, but she was adopted, so her parents were white, and I don't know if that counts.

>Would you date an Indian girl

No. If it ain't white, it ain't right, user.

I would, but them i'd date anyone who would let me

Yes.

>i agree with half of this, indian chicks do suck good, but my ex was a cheating whore so i call bs on the loyal shit.

really, mine like the fact that their daughter was dating whitey as they thought that made them more white

you did good user they are all crazy

I'm white and I'm marrying one. She's great. Amazing body, great in bed, does everything I say...and she works just as much as I do.

That's just Ralph Macchio with a wig

some weeks ago there was this case i heard of that the chick ran out of the house and married some dude, after 8 years she returned hoping they would forgive her and accept him, they burned her. but also would date if she wasnt too religious

How many cows ask for do blowjobs?

No

My computer would never break

Not a fan of furry curry.

Currently am; shes fucking beautiful, sweet, considerate, great in bed, basically a dream girl.

Those backwards parents though. Bleh

Pic related

Only if she poo in loo

1990?

Never actually seen an Indian girl.

Mostly white Europeans,blacks and Arabs here.

Yeah I'm going engaged to one. Everything you said, confirmed.

Im dating one now actually we may get married soon. They are crazy and freaky

If she looked like this girl and waxed ALL body hair below her eye lashes.

Am Indian.

Wouldn't.

Any time I second guess being in a long term relationship her gorgeous smile pulls me right back in

what do her buttcheeks smell like

Noodz

There's this one that I've been trying to get my dick into. Explain more about the sex, do they really smell etc

she gave amazing blowjobs, but maybe showered once a week. the sex was meh 4/10 would not do again

Can we gangbang her?

Yes

Dated an Indian girl once. She was considerate and very caring. Would cook, clean etc. for me. But the sex was terrible.

Dated one for about 6 months a few years back

I was an asshole - she was super nice and a great catch

Would date again

Yes for...

- dog shit culture
- smell like curry
- tell their piece of shit women not to date non-indian people anyways
- men are overly effeminate.. pre-dating even effeminate faggotry in whites aka "traps/trap culture"

if u date a indian girl
fuck her like a whore
make vid
post on xvideos/xhamster
that will do a lot for a taboo country towards westernization
CAPTCHA:786

Only if she wasn't born in India. I she was then she's probably a cunt.