Oh hey, user. Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2004 already? Ya know, I don't really drink. I've never done drugs...

>Oh hey, user. Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2004 already? Ya know, I don't really drink. I've never done drugs. I've only ever really had boring, safe sex. My tits are natural. My ass is round, soft, and freckled. I'm tired of being a goody two-shoes, and you look like fun. My hotel room is full of booze and cocaine. Wanna come fool around? Before you decide, you should know that my pussy is tight, and tastes like strawberries. I guess you could say I'm in my prime right now.

What do you do, anons? Do you let her go down a path of destruction? Do you sit her down and warn her about the future? Do you give her sage advice and be the friend she needs in that moment, or do you go back to her hotel room and snort a line of cocaine out of her ass crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYgaQEjz2MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck that pussy into oblivion

/thread

THIS ISNT FUCKING POL GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY SPORTS BOARD >>>>>/R/EDDIT

I'll make the pussy bleed.

I'd hit that shit. Nothing was going to save her, she comes from insane white trash family.

>female
>hot
>white
>rich
I guarantee she was a massive irredeemable cunt before she spiraled out. I would hatefuck the shit out of her and make sure she does as many addictive drugs as possible. I'd ruin her life even harder.

P E R F E C T I O N

2004 was 30 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=AYgaQEjz2MU

She isn't that hot

She's never been that hot

im sorry , but compare her to the disney sluts of today.

>dat filename
did she die?

you tell me

she was a rich white girl who grew up on long island. she was probably doing cocaine before she graduated high school.

Nobody sat me down and warned me about my future, one which includes spending everyday of the last 10 years on this god forsaken website, so no, I wouldn't.

I'd do countless lines off her body, fuck every hole in her body till she bleeds out, then continue to do coke until I OD, saving me the life I've been living.

J U S T
U
S
T

I don't know man, her forehead was the size of Texas already, I think you must go back a little bit.

That music video for example and the behind the scenes wink+cleavage.

I don't care what you guys say. She was a 10/10 in her prime

>noticing her forehead in a gif with midriff & titty jiggle
Juan Gomez, why are you such a homogay?

>not wanting to fuck 2016 Lohan

she turned herself around pretty well

yep

she looks like shit m8

maaaaaaaan. she looked so fucking hot in Mean Girls. damn shame

there still isn't a cure for hepatitis, Fritz

I would simply because the publicity I'd get from it if I started hanging out with her after would possibly land me a talentless bullshit role in some shitty comedy movie or something, which equals money, something I really need.

Im finna ruin that shit bruh

If everyone was infected with AIDS and hepatitis then it wouldn't be a problem.

legit the hottest she's ever been

spoken like a true warrior

>If everyone was infected with AIDS and hepatitis
but not all of us live in Mexico

>tf
>tt

>wanting a plastic bitch

Once a ghoul, always a ghoul

t. a homosexual 14 year old

I feel you lad.

Your grandson will be named Brayan Sanchez.

>pussy tastes like strawberries

virgin confirmed

What could have been