If you own one of these autistic racing bucket seats for "your gaming needs," please

if you own one of these autistic racing bucket seats for "your gaming needs," please...

K Y S

Dude they're probably really comfortable for a long time, also I can't find an office chair that my flat ass won't go through in less than 5 minutes. You recommend an alternative?

go to costco and buy a normal office chair. it's all made of leather in the end. for god's sake, what is this fucking chair for? high velocity gaming? protection from inertia? ROFL, KYS AUTISMFAGS

i wonder if i can rip the wheels off and put it in my car

hahaha

Nah, I'm good.

Got a DXRacer and i love it.
My back doesn't hurt anymore.
I spend many hours at my desktop, so a good chair is a must...

only thing people in these are racing to is furthered obesity

ITT poorfags wishing they weren't poorfags

First of all, there isn't a costco where i live, yet three walmarts, and walmart has shit furniture. ALL we have here is vinyl shit chairs. Plus I couldn't imagine any quality with a seat from a market.

Yes, exercise instead of sitting in front of your PC.

"YO BRO, NICE SPARCO SEATS"
"Heh... yeah... sparco...."

looks comfy af

laughinggirls.jpeg

nailed it

millions of people work in offices around the world and they don't need this autistic relic to soothe their backs. maybe you have some nerve damage from getting buttfucked.

Just out of curiosity, why does it bother you that people own this chair? How, exactly, does it impact YOU? I hear a lot of shit-talk from people when I'm playing online, but I have NEVER heard anyone prattle on about their chair...

I wanna get the master xl myself maybe in September

how long do your chairs last, anons? i spend like 50-100 on a new chair every year or so, because the damn things keep breaking, presumably because i'm sat here 17hrs a day 7 days a week. halp, i want to sit

You're just mad that you're too poor to buy one.

bought a chair that kinda looks like a racing chair best chair i have had ever

Look son, if you don't race one of these, you're a casual. This is the most aerodynamic seat there is. I got one and rolled around the house in it and my mum tried to stop me but couldn't keep up. She called the cops and they couldn't keep up. They filed a missing person report because I'm so long gone. I'm still rolling, posting from mobile.

That's actually a good point, it's not like you can stop someone from looking dumb OP, there's proly a hundred niggas buying this now, and stop with the leafy shit, it's fucking gay.

This.

You seem mad.

It's gonna last forever, unless you're a fat ass. $500/20yrs = you sound poor.

>2016
>still using chairs while on the computer

son, you look like a master XXXL.

lol, you are a fool being parted with your money. answer for yourself, fucktard: how is this chair functionally different from a standard office chair used by millions of people all over the world every single day?

hahaha

leafy fans all sit in these gay autistic chairs while they watch his shitty gameplay vids and listen to him cry about who he doesnt like on youtube.

more like that money is better spent on a TITAN X

laughinggirls.jpeg

dude im getting one of these racing chairs on payday, also getting the cheeto sidepocket attachment and a mountain dew keg

Got a cheap one just over a year ago and the fucking fake leather is already disintegrating. Get one with actual leather, they'll last quite some time.

dude you said kys, not only is that a common trait of stupid little fuck syndrome, but it also shows how much of a bitch you're being, listen, some fucking morons like sitting in these shitters, this information SHOULDN'T effect you in anyway, so, what is your fucking argument? That autistic buy this? OFF COURSE THEY DO, it's coworful, it's kewl, it looks like sanic. Comsumers love autistic shit... BUT, there is nothing we can do about it. So yeah. Let's just accept we are smarter and let the short bus roll on.

I see this.

>more like that money is better spent on a TITAN X
>spending extra $300 on graphics you'd be most likely to be shilled out
You better off buying a mediocre customer-grade graphics and pair it (SLI/Crossfire) and you will likely end up with the same performance. As long as you have enough power and good case circulation, you'd end up saving a LOT more money.

Getting this mad over a chair, grow the fuck up

So do tell OP, why did you start this thread if you aren't mad?

rofl only a casual uses a high grade racing chair for gaming

>making a post about a fucking chair
>telling others to kill themselves

well fuck pharmacist, you already know the medicine you should be taking.

I agree with OP. There are many chairs out there designed for hours of long use, that protect your back - and they don't look like the ultimate autism playtoy of the century.

Basically, whenever you buy something because "muh gaming", you're a faggot.

Fuck man. Lol

Nice

here's something more ridiculous than a gaming chair

Fucking christ dude, only good thing about this thread.

Go on twitch, you'll see those combined with the gaming chair. Throw in a couple of RAZR swag, and you're the new pussy-master.

>Getting legitimately upset over a chair.

>knowing an emotional state over text
>believing that it excuses the truth.

Go play some League of Legends or something, you brainless consumer.

I find these chairs silly myself, but what's next?
start crying about light up shoes?