I really REALLY like White girls

I really REALLY like White girls.

Can we get a white girl love thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/GI4KS
youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
pandy.nl/3xh6c
pandy.nl/h31mm
pandy.nl/cw21e
pandy.nl/1mry8
youtube.com/watch?v=TgdhhqzODRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger detected

No shit.

Anyways, what do you think? Like?

moar, preferably nudes.

white girls belong to black guys. Deal with it white boys

Unfortunately she has no nudes. But feel free to try and get some.

Name is milica novakovic. Good luck

i really dont think that white girls like nig nogs, and btw you are whiter then snow u sick fak

omg photoshop alert

I like 'em too OP

Op is the niggest

m.imgur.com/a/GI4KS

You love white girls till you marry/settle in with one then you realize all she can make is a sandwich & ramen & she doesnt know how to clean.

not the racist ones which is most white girls KEK.

How does it feel to know that the girls in this pictures are not into white guys at all. And they've probably been brainwashed to love niggers because they make songs they can dance to.

Lol sounds like you go after some real winners

White girls are trash tier. Only ones worse than them are black girls.

>How does it feel
Why is this a thing?

Lmao what?

Love her thanks user

Its always the bitches that are hot as fuck they look clean smell clean but go to their house or rooms & their shit is disgusting, happened to me more then once & they were all white girls

Found the trilby tipping fedora fucktard.

White girls are trash tier. Only ones worse than them are black girls

> ITT: niggers BTFO

That's how you know that they're down to be fucked like whores

This is my wife.

More

>filename

Not op

I really dont believe this chart. It is implying that poo in the loos have a response rate, at worst, just as bad as black men. Like come on now no way that is true.

Damn

Yeah but im more into mature women who know how to clean and whip up something good to eat after fucking like animals not one who just makes a 3 min meal & has dirty underwear and used condoms everywhere

Dat's some phat bootayed beaner but she's hot.

Look up obvious race response rates, shit is science

Obvious = okcupid, damn auto-correct

And i have a 15 inch penis

Google NBA and NFL wives. You'll find nigs like the white girls better as well. Hell, who wouldn't?

Nit even trying to perpetuate the whole "women love black men" bullshit. But come on. You think a women is more likely to respond to a pajeet before she responds to a black guy? Indians are literally bottom tier. Then maybe black guys.

nice to meet you mr dunkelman

Barbara Dunkleman, lol. Not your wife.

This is a better chart and from a peer-reviewed study.

>Indians are literally bottom tier
What's funny here is how true this is. I'm Pakistani and when a girl finds out, she's visibly relieved lol.

> implying there is any difference at all

Come on pajeet how dumb are you?

>missing the point
>white girls are dumb

I think the reason is because indians kind of have the stigma as guys who try to randomly add them and message them all the time on social media.

Lol trying not to stare

Riiiiiiiight

It's not even just that. They are true lords of cringe. I don't understand it.

What's the problem friend? Mad that I smash white pussy regularly with my Pakistani pepperoni?

Why would that make me mad? I live in Atlanta I've basically smashed every race possible.

Italian-Spaniard here.

I love black women. At least, most of them anyway. Interracial love is good, as long as it's genuine love and not always lust.

Go with God, brother.

And the dumbest ones by far were asian...then Latino was my point.

Just fucking around, anyway the "edge" I have over other Pakistanis and Indians is that my family abandoned their religion and culture before I was born. I'm a concealed carrying, bacon loving American and i'm addicted to sluts

>italians, spaniards
>white

Theres fewer white poeple and white wombs than any other on earth. Race Mixer deserve scorn from both ends

>[citation needed]

Like this white trash slut?

Yup

To think daddy let's her go out like that

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

Online dating is not nearly as relatable as real life as you'd think, especially ok cupid.

pandy.nl/3xh6c
pandy.nl/h31mm
pandy.nl/cw21e
pandy.nl/1mry8

NOW!

check'd

In case you didn't know Barbra dunkelman is an Internet celebrity as she is part of rooster teeth as can be seen here:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgdhhqzODRM

And her maiden name is dunkelman (she is not married)