Actually pretty good in retrospect

Actually pretty good in retrospect

Anco's output has been so strong. I think all the plebs are feeling buyers remorse after getting hooked on person pitch and mpp.

"no"

Agreed OP

>ONLY YOU CAN FILL THOSE SPACCCCESSSSS

fuck avey tare

Peanut butter vs Grips?

This song was so much better live. Especially with the extended drone outro with the vomiting aliens.
The pbvsgr rehearsal version is better for that reason

I agree, but the album version has grown on me a lot.

Album version was my highlight on first few listens but now it's come to your senses.
Whole albums got great replay value

Some "songs" like all of the instrumental transition ones feel so pointless.
Others, like the one right after Tropic of Cancer, just feel sonically redundant.
I think it would be a great album if it was narrowed down to 8 great tracks.

I also hate the opener and closer.

Lonely wanderer is fantastic. Though the album does open and close badly

Faces in the Crowd should have replaced one of the weaker tunes

>Some "songs" like all of the instrumental transition ones feel so pointless.
You mean the two transitional songs that total less than 1/51 of the album's run time?

Will agree that Acid Wash is pretty bad tho

It's a shame Sequential Circuits is sorta bland from a songwriting perspective because it's actually one of the best produced tracks on the album. It has this really vast, panoramic quality to it: not to get all DUDE WEED but it sounds really nice stoned.

What the fuck was he thinking with the dog whimperings all over that 2nd track though?

I still don't get how it's worth it even if it's thematical

Those are his vocals he can't help it

not as strange as the crying on person pitch, seriously what was that?

Which track?

i can't imagine the song without those somehow

>THIS DOG GOT BIT ON THE LE-E-E-EG

You cry on acid

tfw the mr. noah ep reminds me of working over night at dollar general
id just listent o it over and over again while stocking now it gives me negative memories

You also cry not on acid

I totally get what you mean. A lot of this album just seems redundant, but if you're willing to listen to it, it's really rewarding.

In stark contrast, the only thing interesting about Cosplay and pretty much the whole Crosswords EP is DUDE WEED LMAO

bros I think

Ohhh, I remember when this was leaked and Sup Forums loved it. Sadly, Fantano panned the album and suddenly everyone forgot it. Apologize, Sup Forums.

Nope, wrongo. Leave pseuds.

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on that EP. Never understood the infatuation over Jabberwocky, not even when it first debuted live back in '13.