/éire/

popery ed

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/state-papers-1986-peter-robinson-plotted-an-independent-state-1.2921159
youtube.com/watch?v=lrF3e5wWBGA&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maidin mhaith

good edition

Woeful energy this morning lads

Was on the sauce last night. Remember making a shite of myself.

>Northern Ireland’s former First Minister Peter Robinson was plotting to declare an independent state amid a feared bloodbath in the aftermath of the Anglo-Irish Agreement, British officials believed
irishtimes.com/news/politics/state-papers-1986-peter-robinson-plotted-an-independent-state-1.2921159
Wew. What a fucking shitshow this would have been. Can't think of anything more pathetic than an independent Norn Iron

yeah you did gulad

Collect dole today or wait til Tuesday lads?

Not fond of the underline "not (you) you" at all boys.

Lol that would have collapsed after a few days and we might have saw pure 20th century nationalist anarchy in the western world

>Previously secret information has also come to light about a senior Libyan official telling an Irish diplomat the Gaddafi regime in Tripoli wanted to fund the IRA to the tune of 50 million dollars, and kill Margaret Thatcher and her family.

POWERFUL

fucking kek

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

convinced he's fucking mad

I wish Gerry was my grandad

jesus christ

Honestly I wonder if he was only ever a mouth piece for the IRA and not an actual member.

there's a picture of him geared up at an IRA funeral before he grew the beard I think

giant chin

So tomorrows new years eve, got fuck all to do. Think i could make it to germany by midnight tomorrow without a flight?

Hate GAA wankers

You could possibly if you took the boat to the UK and trains from there to Germany, you might want to leave now though, and it might still be expensive. Why do you want to go to Germany for New Years Eve?

supposed to have some good fireworks in berlin

Okay then, good luck, that's further than I though you'd be going. If you want to make it I'd say you'd have to be in London or Brussels by tonight.

>(((identity ireland)))

""fireworks""

What about The National Party?

Thanks SJWankers for ruining our Right Wing.

>The National Party
Shit, they want a catholic republic. They are part of the israeli plot to split up europe.

Awake lads.

That pic makes me want cherry coke for some reason.

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>2 days until 2017

Nice digits...

who here staying in on NYE?

Y-you're not normies are you?

I've never gone out on New Year's.

Give me a good reason why the New Year is on the date it is and doesn't begin right after the winter solstice. Protip: you can't.

Thinking this same thing lately. The whole calendar needs to be reworked. October is the tenth month but octo means eight.

I want a Galway gf.

>wake up
>dash downstairs
>tell the ma and da "good morning"
>they let out a sensible chuckle and inform me it's 10 minutes past three

hohoho, what am I like?

To all the anime posters

Anime?

>someone disagrees with me on /r/Ireland and I get downvoted
>about five of them then proceed to downvote unrelated posts on my account

>le reddit bogeyman anim poster

I can tell you're either underage or a waster either or you're no craic at all ya humourless sheltered poor ol' creathur

Sure thing redit newfag.

It's Christmas and there's still fucking nothing on telly.

I think the sad truth is that there was always shite on the telly and we just grew up

Already had this discussion before and it was revealed I've been here years, you've been here a few months off yourself.

Not true. Back then at least there wasn't a 70% chance whatever Simpsons is on will be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrF3e5wWBGA&t=0s

Rubberbandits NEED to fuck off out of this country, being the animefags with them as well.

>it was revealed I've been here years
Proofs?

>you've been here a few months
Years actually. But even if you were here since '03 going to reddit makes you utter cancer.

>comfy threads yesterday
>reddit cunt shows up to start shit
Jesus fuck off you triggered little winger.

J A G G Y
A
G
G
Y
WHERE ARE YOU
H
E
R
E

I'm here lad

The body just doesn't feel right lads. Doesn't even feel like a normal hangover, it's like my brain is gone fuzzy.

>minute between each post

Just admit you are a little newfag who's been browsing here a few months and has been absolute cancer since then. Animefags are universally disliked on /eire/

She's with me.

You might be dying.

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

/eire/ was founded by anime posters

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Hi Jaggy

And Ireland was founded by pedos

Proof sweetie? No it wasn't, there were autistic cirlcejerking faggots like roorah and jaggy who sent pedo children pictures to each other on steamgroup but good irish anonymous posters formed the backbone of ireland's generals on Sup Forums

*autistic screeching*

Whats the craic

Anime aside, we are in full agreement that redditors are fucking cancer right?

>You might be dying.
That'd be the job right about now.

who the fuck cares?

> the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak
Sad

It was founded by ellen

>/r/Ireland
Fuck off

god they're such fucking cucks

scary this cunt with a plastic bag on his head is being listened to by young people.

>you've been here a few months off yourself.
That's not me you fucking spacker, I don't post anime at all anymore.

The bf lads.

No it wasn't

didn't read lol

high pitched bender

Good post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson

I can now see why Gibson hates the kikes.

Are we, dare I say, the white man's saviour from the reptilians?

best grill

It's fucking terrifying, I have friends who absolutely lap up any ol' shite those rubberbandits spew.

The cunts are absolute spastics. I went to a talk about "What Culture means" by him at Electric picnic and had to leave after 5 minutes, pushing through the crowded retards because the cunt thought culture could be anything and he said national identity if meaningless and we're racist if we don't think anyone can be Irish.

Why does she have egg in her hair

>spacker
>>>>>/shit/
You probably say melter as well, cunty little Briton.

She's a hothead.

Fucking hell, I've triggered everyone here so much that now I'm considered a boogeyman on the level of Frogweeb and Swissyank.

Absolutely nothing wrong with saying melter you absolute melt

Don't flatter yourself you are just an autistic who isn't welcome here.

I hereby christen you animecunt, a humourless sheltered bastard.

Put on a name so I can ignore your posts more efficiently.

Not as hot as Karen

Makes absolutely no sense you knacker.

>melter

fuck off you bender

we don't use words like that in the IRISH part of Ireland

>paedos shitting up the thread

i wish this surprised me, even a little bit.

No, I'm Jaggy!

Excuse me, I'm far more deserving of that title.

Arr rook same.

this runt posted a picture of him in a towel a few months ago showing off his "muscles"

>who isn't welcome here.
That's weird, I was here all yesterday and didn't post any images at all, and you all treated me as part of /éire/

Goes to show the benefits of anonymity.

Who the fuck says knacker fuck off with your shite little words melter

>Arr rook same.
So