Share your biggest shame in your entire life

Share your biggest shame in your entire life.

I have scars on my stomach and I don't know where they came from. I also have a big bulge from biting my cheek so much, and I hope it turns out to be a tumor.

Being on Sup Forums

I voted for obongo in 08

I tried to fuck another male person in the ass when i was a kid... Good the ass was so tight i stopped

one tiem i went on Sup Forums and i sayd "rate my gf"
but she was'bnt my gf

she was just a girl from facebok
weere not even frends on faecbook

after highschool i told my parents i wanted to go to med school. after intensive studying i got admitet and now im in 4 rth year and i failed so many exams that i cant advance into the next year, nor do i really want to because i realized i dont like it.
so now i feel like killing myself for the disapointment ive brought to my parents.
THE END

My best friend and I used to suck and jerk each other off all the time. I turned straight by the age of 15.

even psychology says it sometimes happen when you try to discover sex life and in most cases is straighting up

>Turned
>Straight

My biggest shame?

I have no particular event to highlight... no special anecdote to laugh about after many years... my whole life is a chain of events that range from meaningless to cringe beta shit.

i fucked boys in the ass behind dumpsters when we were both 6

user, I like you

im fat

My penis is my biggest shame

I dun give a fuck one way or the other plus anyone making insincere claims of apathy can be ashamed for me.

I browse Sup Forums

I dont like myself, on the bright side Im straight now (I like trannies)

I write poetry.

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die

>greentext would be nice

I say that I hate Putin, but I like him when no one is looking.

Shame? I am ashamed of nothing.

I was a brony in middle school

then I realized how fucking retarded it was and stopped

later fucked a dog because I wanted to know what dick felt like in my ass, not just toys

also fucked my female crush's gay best friend because I wanted to try it to see if I liked it. Meh 6/10 vagina is better

ur b8 needs some work

got fucked by a older man

then your not trying hard enough

If you like trannies, you're gay.

green text story faggot

I used to spit in the mashed potatoes at Kmart cafe back in the mid 90s

become a veterinarian or a veterinarians assistant

you know what they say 'its a feminised penis'

>implying I have shame

It's the IDGAF principle.

I am the biggest shame in my parents' lives.

right now?
i stole £1200 worth o f good, will try to get £4000 worth of good on saturday.

I feel pretty scummy, but i'm skint but need to have some money to survive.

thats a horrible principal you should be ashamed of that

Stupid Fag

what goods are you stealing fam?

I cheated on my partner. Then blamed him. Because I am a piece of shit and should kill myself.

>he shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

I owned and paid for iPhone 3Gs...

newfag swallowed b8

*Bisexual you fucking retard

>'its a penis'
fify

Did he steal any CASH?

ouch

bisexual's gay

Everytime I have gotten close to a girl, I get scared and then distance myself from them as fast as I can, even if I don't want to. I don't even know if it's a mental issue or an internal/emotional problem. It's unacceptable and people don't deserve to be affected by it.

I seriously love anime

forced some other kid to suck my dick when i was like 12,
like.. FORCED.
honestly i didn't think anything of it for years, but then i grew up a little more and realized i probably scarred him for life.

Bluetooth digital watches. go pro stuff. reckon i'll have to sell slowly via ebay.

> be me, 30yo me
> great job good wife okay step kids
> always pay taxes
> maintain high credit score
> always trying to keep my nose clean
> never in trouble
> headed home after work
> parking garage fees went up again
> see Muslim woman speaking rapidly into phone while carrying a box
> approach, "gimmie dat"
> take box from her, push her to ground
> tried to kick her in the cunt, but got her in the gut instead.
> take box and leave
> get home. Take box to garage to inspect without my wife or kids around
> mfw box has immodium, prune juice, and an expired bag of dehydrated prunes

yeah I stole a box from a Muslim who couldn't shit

i have sex dreams about family members from time to time. mostly my mother and sister

>I seriously love anime

So?

I had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

wtf

I used to steal shoes from footlocker when I worked there, managed to get 2 pairs of yeezy 350s and sold one pair for $600 kept another one for myself.

I have a diploma in illustration. i went to university for 3 years to do an art course. i only just passed

>Parking fees went up
>So I beat up and stole from a constipated Muslim

I think I actually believe you. Shit like that just doesn't get made up.

newborn

wait so you walk around in $600 dollar sneakers instead of sellling them? Why fam?

I used to feel like that dude.

Turned out I loved the dick.

I have a tiny dick :(

You got me there

I'm 30 and married and fap to the Loli threads on Sup Forums. I'm pretty boring.

Jeex i forgot about this one.. but i went to uni and failed. so i got a degree created and used that to get a job.( this was over 20 years ago.. attending uni no longer on cv)

I felt a huge shame when my dad put the cert in a frame and hanged it on the wall.. i ended up taking it off!

Shat in my pants till i was 13

Kek shut the fuck up

because he's a nigger who steals
he wants to look hood rich

im married to a bitch and im too chicken shit to leave her

I was caught jacking off by my mom

as in i own statues and shirts have seen over 350 ect. im seriously worried its some sort of addiction as i cant sleep without watching some. you wouldnt be able to tell from looking at me, i look pretty normal

dub dubs of truth

This.

alot of girls and teenagers stare at me, makes me feel wanted because nobody liked me in high school.

I worked at a Journeys store back in the late 90's. People would come in all the time with stolen credit cards and allow me to buy a pair of shoes for myself as long as I didn't say anything.

Got the commission and new shoes.

I remember my manager was such a dumbfuck. She got busted stealing deposit bags. Nothing could be traced to me via the credit cards. No cameras and the cards were manually pressed with those old carbon paper slide things.

I went though a period in my life that I would get so drunk every day I would piss my bednightly and then just cover it with towels.

Eventually I had to toss the mattress and I got my head out of my ass and stopped... but that shit was pretty embarrassing.

>be me
>be 14
>be german
>pretty good in sports in generell
>rugby fan
>wanting to become rugby player and get the german team to their first ever world cup
>two years later didnt even start playing because Im too lazy for training
>another two years later
>rarely train, become mediocre
>another two years later
>nothing has changed
>the fuck am I doing with my life
>yet again 2 years later
>be me
>be 22
>fucked my only dream I ever had
>go to Sup Forums and confess

Sup Forums is full of faggots as expected.
i'm outta here

me too. I hate to admit that. They either start thinking that I'm just trying hard at impressing someone, or they ask to read it, which I always refuse to.

how long did this go on for?

You need to see a therapist... seriously. People like you should be required by law to see a shrink to exist in normal society.

I had a crush on an 11 year old when I was 16...

>hope it turns out to be a tumor
We all do user, we all do

that's life.
it is not a race.
if your parents don't get that, well guess what, they'll be dead soon while your sniffing coke off a hookers ass. and guess what? you'll die too.

>has to be real
you can't make this shit up.

>i'm straight now
>i like trannies

fair enough. although back in the 80s niggers used to shoot kids for thier sneakers.

Damn

I am a dickfarmer. But I am NOT ashamed

threat full of faggots

I assume you're talking about the dog thing, I was a horny teenager and you act like you never stuck your dick somewhere it didn't belong. Mine may be more fucked up but I resent it now and would never do it again.

...what

...no, really, why the fuck did you steal a box because parking fees went up? what??

Now I live in Canada so odds of being shot by a nigger are greatly reduced I guess

Thats not being straight. Thats being a faggot user...