twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moo

>3-4
>advanced never winning shit ever again
enjoy your asterisk title oh wait there's no real cavs fags on /nba/ anyways
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moo

>they wanted to come back after getting this BTFO

You know roaches, they can survive, but when they come back you squash them. Memes bandwagon will get demolished AGAIN and it'll be wonderful again.

It's literally a 2 team league now. Everyone else is playing for 3rd place.

This is a disgusting time to watch the NBA desu

>Doubting LeGod

Moo

>3-1
>TRES Y UNO
>THREE AND ONE

Moo

>all these people mad at Kevin Durant for leaving to go to a team so he can win

I feel like I've read this story before.... Oh yeah, didn't lelbron do this?????

>KD Joins warriors
Omg I hate him
>KD joins (your team)
Omg yes!

Moo

How are the Knicks going to line up next season, OP?

Post yfw Kevin just pulled a Lebron

Moo

>0-2
>No Advanced stats
>No Finals MVP
>3-1

FAT FUCKS NEED TO COLLUDE ON ONE TEAM TO BEAT KYRIE IRVING

HAHAHAHAH FAT FUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Will LeBron be the greatest hero in NBA history if he keks the Memeiors?

my team didn't beat him in the WCF and didn't go 73-9 last year
this is a bitch move any way you spin it Kevin

It's not even remotely similar you dumb cuck. Durant left a team with another top 5 player and a team that was one win away from going to the Finals (something Durant choked btw) to an already stacked roster that won 73 games. Lebron went from a shitty team with guys like Mo fucking Williams to a mediocre Heat team that couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs since Shaq left.

So does Cleveland forgive Lebron for if he leaves to assemble the superteam?

He pulled a Lebron and managed to make it even more disgusting. How do you even do that.

hey lads like my new oladipo jersey :^)

this is going to be the plot of space jam 2

>it's a bitch move because he didn't join my team

Do you honestly not realize you sound like a huge faggot?

Bogut is also going to Dallas.

YOU WERE 3-1

T H R E E
O N E

>Steph Curry
>0-2

Twolves gonna upset the warriors in the first round
SCREEN
CAP
THIS

Will he ever recover from being SO wrong?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>M-Maybe Blake can come to OKC since he was born here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

Mark fucking Cuban made it real. Fucking shitwipe. I used to kinda like the guy. Bogut to the mavs

No, LeBron made a decision. Cuckrant made a Betrayal.

Daddyfatsax you are a fucking piece of shite i know you are reading this thread.
get fucked faggot

THANK YOU PHIL, JOB WELL DONE, YOU SPEND THE MONEY WISELY

BRANDON JENNINGS TO THE KNICKS ON A 1 YEAR 5 MILLION DEAL.

This man right here is the PERFECT back up for D.Rose. Hes good enough to start!

Knicks really want that ring!

You really have to like the moves by Phil. The knicks Summer League roster is also LOADED with international talent and College Seinors

I'm a Cavsfag and I didn't want Durant on my team even if it was possible. He's a renowned choker and incapable of winning. We just need a real center or cheap wing player

Cleveland will suck his dick regardless of what he does now. He just delivered the most unlikely championship ever. He's untouchable in Cleveland.

>OKC crumbling towards the decade of shit teams it deserves
>durant cemented as the most beta "superstar" ever

today was a good day

>bitch move
>rumors of him joining sparked at the beginning of last season

Lebron dedicated a televised event for himself and promised 7 rings.

i dont see how lebron could beat the warriors in the finals with this lineup

hes going to have to sit along with kyrie at some point while GS can have 2 out of 5 of
>iggy
>durant
>klay
>curry
>green

on the floor at all times, they could do so much fucked up shit with their lineups i mean they will have a 20+ppg scorer on the floor literally EVERY MINUTE of the game

Steph Curry
0-2

let me rephrase that for you. Lebron, along with his Friends, Wade and Bosh orchestrated to create a team.

KD isn't really orchestrating anything, he just decided to play for GSW, which is a bitch thing to do, but Lebron's decision will still edge it out because the latter is actually carefully planned out by all three parties.

>canadians talking shit

Lebron didnt leave for the big three Celtics

He didn't promise 7 rings in the television event lmao. That was a Heat fan rally.

my team doesn't even need kevin durant you dumb faggot
this is a bitch move because instead of trying to win a championship with his extremely good team and fellow top 10 player, he pussied out and joined the best team of all time so they could carry him to a ring
it's not like he was trapped somewhere that he was never going to get another chance either, he was literally in the WCF up 3 games to 1 last year

HAPPY JULY 4TH

JUST

Durant might legit get booed at the olympics

it's extremely unlikely and improbabe to be sure

but so is coming back down 3-1 against a 73 win team with the unanimous mvp

Its a bitch move because he's joining an already super stacked team just to get a ring. If it was a bitch move when Lebron did it, then it's a bitch ass nigga move now. At least Lebron went back to win one. You know Kevin is never coming back.

1) He's said multiple times he's staying.
2) Cleveland forgave LeBron in the 2015 Finals. Now that he won the Championship he's a literal god, no one wants him to ever leave but no one would be salty over it.

>Seriously implying he's not staying his whole career in Cleveland and then becoming the majority owner/coach when he retires

>I mean they will have 1 rebound per game player on the floor literally EVER MINUTE of the game

FTFY

Important poll

>strawpoll.me/10666706/
strawpoll.me/10666706/
>strawpoll.me/10666706/
strawpoll.me/10666706/
>strawpoll.me/10666706/

If the Knicks went back 4 years ago in a time machine it would be a Knicks vs Warriors NBA finals.

they`re gonna be dead last in attendance for years to come when westbrook leaves LMAO NO ONE WILL WANT TO PLAY FOR THIS SHIT CITY AND NO ONE WILL WANT TO MAKE TRADES WITH THEM ANYMORE

At least China will cheer for him.

they also said we couldn't come back 3-1
they also said kevin and kyrie couldnt play defense
they also said lebron couldn't shoot

FMVP 0-2

You guys are so not ready for Jamal

You keep mentioning this Harry and we keep explaining to you why it's wrong.

The Heat missed the playoffs the year before James joined and while the WAY that he left was bad, he wasn't leaving anything but Z and the corpse of Shaq back then.

The fact is - Durant is JOINING a team that he has battled with in a 7 game series, broke the Bulls win record and won a title the season before that.

So it's Method of Leaving vs Fact of Leaving. It would have been almost the same, but not quite, if he had gone to the Spurs.

I wanted him to join Toronto, though. GSW would have been low on my join list if I were him. If I were to pull a LeBron as Durant, it would be to either the Knicks or Clippers, tbqhwu.

We just witnessed the Warriors pulling a lelkers Dwight Howard move. Durbeta will leave once he finishes 2nd again, Thomson is already sick of Curry taking all the spotlight and will really hate Durant getting some. They kicked out most of their bench players to bring in a choke artist. Give it 2 seasons and Curry will be the only thing left on the rotting corpse of the Warriors. Congrats Curry and Harry on your 1 ring dynasty.

He recruited one fucking player in Bosh. How the fuck is that worse than Durant being a little bitch and going to a team that cucked him in the playoffs? This is on top of him going to a team that just won fucking 150+ games in the last 2 years.

3-1 HAHAHAHA

>tfw I'm finally not hated

What seed is this current thunder team

Sounds like playing for any team in Canada.

yeah its not like durant is 7 feet tall and averages 8 rebounds a game or that green averaged 9 rebounds a game playing against 4/5s the entire time

How fucked are we?

OKC fans are already making I hate KD videos!! My source is bleacher report

FB.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154151500356006&id=7331091005

ALL MY KEKs

we had high attendance when the shitty team from NOLA came after the hurricane you dumb syrup nigger

KD is a literal bandwagoner lol

It doesn't matter how much we improve or anything, we will never ever win a championship.

>Tristan Thompson doesn't exist

Enjoy playing Draymond Green as center for 44 minutes a night. He did great in that role after Bogut died.

He doesn't really care if he's hated. Being hated makes him strong. Although he is happy to be loved by his home again, being hated by them took a toll on his conscience.

KEVIN IS THE NEW LELBRON

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

>there aren't even any OKC fans to get mad at Durant

that's just sad ;_;

You will, but you'll have to wait for the end of the LeBron era.

?

this
PG is biding his time right now

By that time PG13 will either be out of his prime or have left for LA.

This desu

Losing Bogut let LeBron walk into the lane, Draymeme Green couldn't stop him

Now they traded Bogut? It's not half court winners keep ball, they got to play defense at some point

>cp3
>new and exciting team
thunder peaked too high too early and now no one will be interested in watching a tanking team you stupid okie

You're paying harrison barnes a max contract for 3+ years and helping the warriors free cap space by taking bogut

you better fucking hope Barnes pans out

WHO will OKC get in FA now? Im scared

Good luck having Green and lanky ass Durant trying to rebound against actual Centers all the time.

Who else is looking up OKC fan videos

you fucks gave him the max you retards.

Ayyyy lmao

Fuck this, I know I should just be happy that >we won a title, and I am, but now next year is most likely going to suck. I believe in LeGod and Kyrie, but can they really beat this pussy team of giants faggots?

you would know wouldnt you

So are warriors fans on suicide watch now that they have the basedgod's curse?

Have you not been on twitter?

We're fine senpai, won't be that much different desu as long as we're healthy and motivated.

He lifted the curse

Too bad Pau didn't sign with the Cavs, he would have been perfect