What Sup Forums think of pic related?

What Sup Forums think of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0Efpbq13rA
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaRn2-YfTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a fag...

He is And what a glorious faggot at that.

who?

Milo is based af

Prissy gay boy who hates women because he got raped by his auntie. I still like him... but he IS still a prissy gay boy.

What a faggot.

looks like a fag too me....but somehow dangerous

Wasn't he going to pride parade through a Swedish muslim enclave?

not my type

Feminist rekt videos on youtube world champion

This guy talks a lot of sense

I like him, but Ben Shapiro is objectively better

Fuck yeah, love Nickleback

fucking stop posting this complete utter faggot. he's a cunt, get over it

WE LOVE OUR FAGGOTS! WE HAVE THE BEST FAGGOTS! And let me tell you, I have met a A LOT of faggots!

I'd fuck him.

based af only a fag could get away with the shit he says so i'm grateful he's a black guy bangin the back doors in kinda guy cos it's harder for femizazis to put him down when he's a queer

sucks dick, knows his shit though and uses common sense on people without any. hes a bible thumper though so he loses points

i think milo is a pretty cool guy. eh buttflusters third-wave sjws and doesn't afraid of anything.

Milo is the hero we need

Cute guy, I'd fuck him

He should team up with some Trump supporting nigger and an ex-muslim tranny for maximum keks.

He's a dead man. I like Milo, but he's got hundreds of Islamists openly saying how they're going kill him the second he steps into Sweden. Our cops can't stop them.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0Efpbq13rA

kek legend

Based af

muslims are such fucking mard arses

>1v1 me fgts

One of the few people willing to stand up against 3rd wave feminists and stand up for men and boys issues.

Talks some mad shit but gets it done.

all praise daddy the homosexual fabulous overlord to conquer sjw's

This only gives Donald Trump more power... He's growing stronger...

>thug life
Ben shapiro, gavin mcginnes, hell even Crowder.
Milo is good, but he rails on feminists a little too much, when he talks islam ill listen

One dangerous faggot

Boilerplate propaganda spewer, he probably has a book waiting where he laughs about how easy it is to get wingnut welfare.

isnt this christopher lambert?

whats funny is all of those are deeply religious guys... never thought I would see the day when christfags (jewfag in bens case) are the only ones with balls

takes a ton of balls to be one if you think about it

I don't agree with everything he says, and honestly he can be a bit inflammatory, on account of the raging fag he is...

that said, I like the guy. He speaks about what he thinks and isn't afraid to use his platform as a vehicle against bullshit.
Fuck, the guy is even making the hard left look fucking stupid by refusing to listen to anything they say.

Plus, his whole 'Sunlight is the best disinfectant" thing is one of my favorite responses to censorship of platforms I have heard in awhile.

His podcast is great.
Would recommend to anyone interested in politics or pop-culture.

sorta like an alt right equivalent of amy shumer

>no one intelligent can hold the same views as him, and they must be poor
What an elitist attitude coming from the guy pulling pell grant money.

>gets job as a tech writer
>knows absolutely fucking nothing on the subject at all
>nazi teen SJW's don't care because they are exactly like their leftist counterparts and only care about identity politics

Milo's just an inevitability.

I don't believe that you're from Sweden. I think you're some Trump sucking edge lord who's trying to make Sweden look bad.

He's pretty fucking based and an anti-SJW.

My nigga.

>no one intelligent can hold the same views as him, and they must be poor

Nobody said that at all, you illiterate retard.

True
Gavin
He is kinda lax on the christian front.
Crowder
My god he needs to stop it lol. I still watch his show, but sometimes i just have to skip some parts
Shapiro
Not too jewy

How mad are you going to be when Trump wins, dickbag?

He recently said he is going to a university dressed in fishnet stockings and a burka to discuss islam, in the university with the most muslim students in the US.

>I don't agree with everything he says
I haven't heard everything he has to say, but I tend to agree with everything I have heard him say. What exactly do you disagree with him on?

Milo will have his daddy.

>meme arrows are for implications new friendo
My god get a clue

Awesome, i loved his talk after the orlando shooting. Very moving, the talk he had to do outside because the police couldnt promise him protection

I watch pretty much everyone and they do bring it up quite a bit. I notice when people christ drop to virtue signal (see, I know the terminology).

Even that wannabe obama, Jackari something on infowars makes sure to say "black christian man" when describing himself casually to make a point

Probably mentally ill.

Just found him this morning, love this faggot. (no homo)

Hedonist cunt gone off the rails because of his fame. He needs to die down and be replaced

And quoting you gigantic faggot

oh and shapiro straight up wears a yarmelke (sounds like Yamma-kuh, the tiny jew hat) half the time

>when Trump wins
not even a shillary supporter, but oh boy are you in for a disappointing next 8 years, kek.

>hurr durr backpedal mcsidestep

Whew, close save

Magnificent

Yawn...

oh wow youre serious huh

thats funny

I'm not the guy you were arguing shitbag, just pointing out how much of a retard you are.

I don't even support Trump.

I support trump but fucking hate milo because he's gay. He needs to an hero

Yes, that's the best way to deal with it. Be strong, you can wait him out till 2020 or 2024.

Fucking love him.

>they're for making text green.

>that's literally all they're for.

>fuck off and die, friend :)

I'm not the guy who was arguing with the other guy, people jump in all the time, corky

So since you thought I was someone else, and thought that I thought YOU were someone else, that's 2 strikes twinkletits.

Sure but how much does he call back to it?

Sure feels like summer in here

He wore the hat to a few speeches, that's taking it pretty far. That means he went thru the whole shebang with barmitzfah and doing the reciting of nonsense verses, etc.

>sub 40% polling approval among his own party
>5 points lower than mccain (who lost)
>8 points lower than romney (who lost)
>dipped below 40% 35 times already in his campaign. more than mccain and romney combined
>he unironically thinks trump has a shot at winning a presidential election

Can you stop making this thread about this nobody, thanks.

thred is kill, good by every1

b-b-but p-polls don't mean anything. trump-san will w-win des. r-right anons?

who are you responding to? I'm not the guy, I'm the other guy who was talking to another guy about the guy that was talking to this guy and then that guy talked shit about that one guy.

Blow it out your ass big man

See, you missed the reference to down's syndrome, so for you to come back with a retard quip is the equivalent of "No you are"

clap clap clap

Yeah but unless someone constantly calls back to their religion, i dont think of them constantly being religion fags

Showman working people for the most part.
Just the equivalent of Anita on the opposite side

>doesnt realize that people became more lefty mcdemocrat when they saw Mitt the Mormon King and G.I. John

>doesnt realize bernard's insane non-plans and hitlery's crimes are a significant factor that was not present for obama

>doesnt realize obama won because old boy politics and war mongering via the dumbest man in texas wore everyones tolerance for repubs thin

>doesnt realize the current oversteering to the left which is stampeding logic and rights is the most significant factor of all, and was also absent during obabo's two campaigns

IT SURE SEEMS LIKE YOURE LEAVING OUT SOME THINGS LOL

KEEP GOING PURELY ON NUMBERS OF ELECTIONS THAT ARENT THIS ELECTION THO, GJ

Queen Milo is doing God's work

>Just the equivalent of Anita on the opposite side

which is, as it turns out, pretty important.

milo has a lot of very solid, rational opinions and champions free speech and transparency

while sarkeez is nothing but histrionic emotional appeals with little to no basis in reality who wants to censor and tear down everything.

The corky reference? Sorry I'm not 40 years old and know about family friendly television from the early 90's. Shouldn't you be eating the tendies your mom left at the top of the stairs for you and not on a board for teenagers? You can still get up the stairs, can't you fatass?

anyone else noticed the trend of cuckmercials?

youtube.com/watch?v=5PaRn2-YfTI

Actually, I'm sorry I wrote this, I'm now scared you are going to put your trenchcoat and fedora on and come after me with your ninja swords. I apologize

Speaks against gay-rights despite being gay. I'm sorry that is peak cuckoldry and can have no respect for the man, despite some of his other beliefs being tolerable.

Super cute but I live at 1,000 feet and walk the dog up said elevation every day, to the shore and back. I got stamina and power, would absolutely wreck your britbong face, curry teeth.

('tendies' gave your loc away)

you're living in a deluded autist fantasy, and i hope you kys when your precious trumpfu gets absolutely decimated come november :)

>('tendies' gave your loc away)

>self-deprecating joke about being scared of cliched outsiders
Absolutely entry-level. I'd make you cry, in person.

Dude, stahp

He's funny, cute, charming and can BTFO SJWs in hilarious ways

he is a fucking god

>takes advice and continues relying on numbers from not the current year, while discounting 4 points of significant difference

K. So will you pretend you never took that stance when mid November rolls around and you finally muster the courage to go on the internet again?