I really don't understand how someone can have a foot fetish

I really don't understand how someone can have a foot fetish.
I know it's hard to explain fetishes but can someone with one, explain to me what they find sexual about a woman's feet?

Thanks for the pic, beating my meat to it.

I really don't understand how someone can have a furry fetish.
I know it's hard to explain fetishes but can someone with one, explain to me what they find sexual about an animal's fur?

a lot of horny different sluts of your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

You fucking dumb idiot retard. Don't you understand it has nothing to do with the feet??????? It has to do with submitting to the Queen, being under her feet, cleaning the dirty feet which she walks on, makes you lower than low, punishes you and makes you subhuman. This is the feeling the pathetic scum crave when they try to label the surface feeling as "i have a foot fetish lol"

As you said, it's hard to explain, but it's pretty much the same reaction someone might have to seeing a nice ass or those perfect tits. It's the same/similar attraction as any other, and sex normally for me isn't exclusive to just her feet, but it sometimes takes a role.

Size and shape matter, like with tits. There's always a "too big," and "too small."

nope, they are just attractive to us, they smell good and look sexy. the other submissive aspect of it for some is a foot is seen as a part of the body to be disliked therefore being stood on or having someones feet shoved in your face is pretty much like the person is dominating you and making you do something most wouldn't want to.

I like all aspects of foot fetishism and I to this day can't explain exactly why I like it or how I came to like it

>dat smell homie

this is not true

I don't know either, I read something about pheromones being released from them but that might just be bullshit

the thought of having sex with something that isn't human

Not all foot fetishes are submissive like that, I much rather be the dominator in the RP or whatever situation I'm in.

Nope, I'm not submissive

No it isn't, maybe you like that but that's not what the fetish is about

also just generally the texture of fur with a fursuit or a tail and being able to grab it and use it to your advantage

i like the smell and taste, that's about it

agreed, that guy is just full of himself

Well then let's specify what foot fetish is being discussed here. Admiration, licking/cleaning, tickling.

Yea right you pussy bitch, clean those feet now!

But you can fuck an ass and shit comes out of it which makes it even more appealing.

I don't know, it's like a fancy additive to my lust. If they keep them extra clean, you just know you can wife them up more than the the ones that look like they walk on rough terrain all day.

for example that picture: it gives me the feeling to kiss her feet, to worship her, to look up to her.
she can play with me and that gives me a hard on...

womens feet are noticably different from mens feet and are rarely seen. same as boobs