Sup Forums please explain how people find this movie good?

Sup Forums please explain how people find this movie good?

Other urls found in this thread:

englishgrammar101.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx-K0ZrrV_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By watching it and coming to conclusions.

I just like the soundtrack

This. They also have to have objectively good taste though.

explain how is it good

because its the best example of 'zombie as social metaphor' film.

Because it actually is good.

its very thrilling and creepy and with some new type of zombies by its release

explain that

Mob mentality.
Also better depiction of an actual zombie outbreak (tho not rly zombies, just super rabies). Cuz zombies dumb as shit

it was good in 2003

zombies have been done to death now

you're not on it.

>good
There is no standard for what "good" is. The sooner you realize this, the better your life will be

The problem is that a lot of "zombie" media has nothing to do with zombies and is literally about sick people

I saw this movie with a girl went on my first date with. Havent been on a date since

Why do you not like it?

The movie had nothing to do with it. Take some grammar classes

>grammar
Are you retarded?
t; clearly

>the movie had nothing to do with it
Who said it did? Why are you imagining pure, 100% unabated horse shit and then reacting in real life to said retarded imaginary horseshit?

Why are you such an egregious failure?

Lmao sorry to blast your butt so bad, didn't realize my own strength

Went on a date when this thing first came out, had the whole movie thetaer to ourselves and this thing did the job of getting her blood pumping... The movies wasn't objectively bad, back then the genre was anywhere near as exhausted and formulaic. The thing that gets in the way is the virus does work in a way that completely kills suspense of disbelief. This was a part of a trend however and not the cause, that gritty realism has become abused as a formula on which to wrap incresingly ridiculous nonsense has more to do with cheaper, better technical equipment and better trained professionals on the cinmatography end and dumb fuck morons as scriptwriters and directors...

Because your typical zombie is not frightening. They're portrayed as slow, dumb, brain eating beings that have had the piss taken out of them for years now.

Faster "infected zombies" just add a bigger element of danger and just make for a better villain.

This movie still is good, it was never really bad.

>replies twice
>both posts laced with 'improper grammar', >second post looking like a 10 year old inner city kid wrote it
lolol what an absolutely moronic shitface

>second post looking like a 10 year old inner city kid wrote it
>replies with lolol and shitface

feelsbad.jpg

looks like projecting to me

englishgrammar101.com/

Aw men. This statement could be devastating for someone that's is in the denial-phase of his teenage years.

I though the average age of this board was 15.

>be me
>be working at clothing store in london
>woman comes up to counter with about 30 plain white t-shirts
>ask her what they're for
>she is working in the costume department for 28 weeks later
>awesome, I loved the first movie
>we chat while I put sale through
>movie eventually comes out
>it's shit

And that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx-K0ZrrV_Y

Personal preference...as with anything else. Eh...

wow. someone should make your story into a movie.

>I though the average age of this board was 15.
People of all ages on here my man

I would do it, but your mum m8

Who is this asshole. Does he not understand what board he's on? If you wanna mention grammar, you faggot, then specify. Just fucking stop trying to validate your Dunning-Kruger autismo by incomprehensibly spamming "grammar".

Replying a third time fagit

You should be looking up the definitions for the words used in those posts you're replying to.

I'd say most people here are way older than 15, but still young.

No u

By not having the same shitty new is better ADHD perspective on movies as you.

He doesn't understand what metaphor means either probably. Asking for an explanation for everything.

The reason op didn't like it is because no one came in and explained the whole movie in neon letters.

Because hannah

Best zombie film: Zombieland.

Why this is good: I guess it was the shock factor when it came out, just seeing an empty London, and how messed up people get was the main reason people liked it. Now, it is still good, the soundtrack is pretty great, also there is a weird sense of calm to the whole film, especially the ending, it isn't like recent zombie films where it is just endless hordes of zombies, it is empty.

Protip: They can't.