He simply can't talk about Justice's new material without bringing Cross to the table

He simply can't talk about Justice's new material without bringing Cross to the table

>music reviews of new albums shouldn't bring refer to an artist's older work

you're unironically stupid as fuck.

I liked woman and agree with Cross SHOULD be brought to the table. Neither AVD or Woman come close to cross, and the point is that Cross is actually an inventive and forward thinking electronic album while AVD and Woman are just pretty good, and even at times REALLY cheesy to a point where it takes away.

At least when Daft Punk did this they actually pulled it off well.

>musician reviewers should correct bring a refer to the past of an artist older music work they did

ur a fuckin idiot dumb

lamo he balding

He's in his thirties

(You) this if you wouldn't trust him to take care of your ill grandmother

what's the general consensus on this album? This seemed like a step up from AVD to me.

Everything post-Cross is emulative bullshit

It's not very good.

Justice haven't made anything that's nearly as good as cross yet.

Access All Arenas is better than both of their other non-Cross albums.

he looks fucking scary holy shit

>album gets unanimous praise on Sup Forums
>fantano review comes out
>suddenly everyone hates it
Every time

The first half is good, it falls apart starting with Chorus

Also I can't comprehend that he loved Randy, that track was annoying

I listened to the first half of the album and wasnt feeling it. Went on Sup Forums to see how it was being received and found a thread full of people saying it underwhelmed them. This was prior to fantano's review. Praise and hate are never unanimous on Sup Forums, it's just one side is a bit louder than the other. I wasn't on here the day this album came out, but it certainly didn't get talked about much afterwards

It never got "unanimous" praise, but I think the general consensus was that it was a step back in the right direction from AVD, but still paled in comparison to Cross
I don't think any of that seems unfair desu, nor does it look like the general consensus has strayed too far from this point

People unironically care about Justice? top lel

Justice has the most obnoxious fans in the dance music genre. They desperately want to like everything they put out. Can't wait for the inevitable pitchfork pan, I'm guessing a solid 5.0.

Been a "fan" of Justice for a long time, this album is pure shit. Their live show will still be good I hope though

this. I was a huge fan back in the day, but I accepted that ed banger died a long time ago and couldn't really be disappointed by this album.

>musician reviewers should correct bring a refer to the past of an artist older music work they did
you're trying to become a screenshot, aren't you?

Listening to it right now, first track "safe and sound" is pretty funky! I like the choir in it, and the resemblance to the 70s

you're literally unironically based top kek aspie MAGA

Randy is the best song you faggot.

you cared enough to post :^)

THEY WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER CROSS AGAIN
FMLLL
IT'S THE ONLY GOOD EDM ALBUM NEXT TO DISCOVERY

I quit watching his videos after Rival Dealer review where his only complaint was that it didn't sound like Untrue or the EP's following to Rival Dealer. Although I agree that it was worse than most of his stuff, that is not an objective reason to give an artist flack for progressing his style.

I liked Woman, way better than AVD in my opinion. I've accepted years ago that they would never make another Cross and Woman is a good pop album, also their live show is still gonna be amazing.

I'm predicting a Cross throwback album from them in a few years after which they will breakup.

No he's not

controversial opinion: woman is better then cross

he's 30 i believe