Normans

Are they actually Germanic?

Are they not really French?

Tell me more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlWdAnagwp8
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/10/06/no-shariah-law-is-not-compatible-with-western-values/#160712c11ff3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are French and Celtic.

>Northmen
>Normands

They are french, vikings settled here but they got outbred by the natives who were basically gallo romans, they left a small mark because there's a high proportion of blonde and blue eyed people but that's all.

Germanic areas of France that they should give back to the rightful owners.

France, as a Latin nation, has no right to control Germanic, Basque or Celtic clay.

WE

Germany is rightful Frankish land. Return the Carolingian kingdoms.

We have right of conquest. That's the only that counts.

Wtf is that blue spot in the middle of Italy? lol

Did the Germanic tribes that pillaged Rome decide to stay in comfy nearby mountain?

Except Alsace-Lorraine, the North of France, but on the whole all the West of France is closer to UK than Germany. Normandy has very close ties with UK and Paris too, elsewhere Paris goes with London.

you can keep it
We are friends now

>people keep posting these meme maps

Surely Brittany has even closer ties to the UK, seeing as much of the population is descended from Britons.

King Arthur's return when ? He's our king too

>mememap

>Says the perfidious Anglo-Saxon

LE MEME

>Says the only other country in the EU with a native French population.

France is a historical multicultural and geographical nation. Everything in our side of the Rhine belongs to France and forever.

Belgium should be partitioned between The Netherlands, France and Germany.

The Visges are the natural border between the French and German languages and peoples.

>france is an imperialist gaul state that oppresses the peoples to gaulish will in paris.

>doigt d'honneur
That's how you call it? Kek why though?

I have no idea lol, I googled it and the results are different from a website to another

Germans should be expelled how they should have been after WWI

everything west of black line is france

>Germans should be expelled
>expelled from their homes and land

Normandy is British clay

Those lands were not their, they got it after prussian war

wtf are you talking about, the people were and are lothoringens and Germans, they got unrightfully ceded to west Germany but they are Germans.

As is Brittany.

As is Aquitaine.

Soon.

Britain is Normand clay*

Maybe we should recognize british claim on France and become one country?

>british claim on France
The British don't have any official claims on French territory afaik. LARPers on Sup Forums aren't in a position to make any claims.

Excuse me.

Sorry, you ceded all claims to American clay in 1783 with the Treaty of Paris :^)

>Rule Britannia ! Britannia rules the waves !
>Has no claim on the sea
Lmaoing at you lad in case you hadn't notice haha

WHAT? Nords have the best looking teeth in the entire world ffs. Other than that, it's pretty accurate.

>americans that think they have knowledge about european ethnicities

It's not a meme map, it proves that Norway is the center of the world.

Considering Normandy was given to a Danish viking in 911, I am Norman and Normandy is rightful Danish clay.

FOY

>danish vikings ruled england
>kicked out by normans (who were descended from danish vikings)
when will denmark return to claim it's rightful clay?

>danish vikings ruled england

Parts of England.

the only parts that matter

You heathen bastard.

Here's s man from one of the blue areas in Campania.

We ruled Wessex after vikings too. Svend Forkberd being one of your kings.
William the Conqueror was a descendant of Rollo that was given Normandy in 911. So in 1066 at the battle of Hastings he expelled his fellow Danes :~~)

You're still ruled by a Dane, far out.

say that to my empire not online and see what happens

think technically our royals are closer to norway's than yours, but they're all related anyway so yeah

By now our current royal family is an almighty clusterfuck. This is the current Queen...

>Ethnicity - English, European Royal, small amounts of Anglo-Irish, Hungarian, French, and German, and even smaller amounts of Irish, Dutch, Scottish, Danish, Belgian, Swedish, and Bohemian

Norways ruling family are directly descended from our current king

True, every royal regent in Europe is involved in some genetic clusterfuck. Our family is descended from Mecklenburg/Oldenburg, so their House is German, as yours are too.

From our current royal family*

Reminder that Danny fucking Dyer is a direct descendant of Edward III, and therefore William the Conqueror, and thus Rollo.

Need some black in there
Go on 'arry

obviously he's from the middle category

>2/4 French
>strong jawline
>6.9in cock

Thank you based French ancestors..

>current year
>roleplaying as nazi
muh aryan empire :DDd

>normans
>not germanic
do one you uneducated frog

This map makes no sense, you probably have no idea what any of those French regions are like ...

Yes i'd much rather be English than German btw

Il va falloir que les anglais apprennent à se calmer.

pity the one who made the posted misspelled inheritance, and fudged it to add the e

>Danes conquer a group of rogue Danes
>After leaving a group of proto Dane Frenchman came in to conquer them as well

WTF is wrong with Danes

poster

>Live in France in hundreds of years and mix with the French
>Speak Norman-French
>Somehow not French

It's a minority language now though.

>The Norman language, a regional language, is spoken by a minority of the population on the continent and the islands, with a concentration in the Cotentin Peninsula in the far West (the Cotentinais dialect), and in the Pays de Caux in the East (the Cauchois dialect). Many place names demonstrate the Norse influence in this Oïl language; for example -bec (stream), -fleur (river), -hou (island), -tot (homestead), -dal or -dalle (valley) and -hogue (hill, mound).[19] French is the only official language in continental Normandy and English is also an official language in the Channel Islands.

They are Danes that extorted the Frogs for land but the French are so cucked they call them French

So?

>The modern ethnic French are the descendants of Celts, Iberians, Ligurians and Greeks in southern France,[60][61] mixed with Germanic peoples arriving at the end of the Roman Empire such as the Franks and the Burgundians,[31][62][63] and some Vikings who mixed with the Normans and settled mostly in Normandy in the 9th century

Are most of these other groups not French?

I guess all the Algerian diaspora is now considered ethnically French?

No because unlike Algerians, all the ethnicities he mentioned converted to Christianity once they settled in France. They assimilated. Arabs don't.

So all Arabs need to do to call themselves French is convert to Catholicism? Cucks

We are like 0% Germanic

About 20% Scandinavian, an 80% Franks, so french and nothing else.

>About 20% Scandinavian, an 80% Franks
Stop deluding yourself, the average french is rather short and with dark hair, we're not germanics nor scandis

>Are they not really French

You have to understand that France is a big melting pot, because of its geographic position. The "true" french people would be the gauls but they blended with the franks (Germanics) a long time ago so they don't really exist anymore. The word France itself comes from the word Franks.

Normans are vikings who mixed with the locals. In fact the word Normans means "man of the north".
You can say they're french as well as you can say they're not, but in this case so are alsatians, lorrains, occitans, provencals, bretons, savoyards, basques... so basically all France if you continue.

Franks are germanic you fucking idiot holy shit

>average french

the topic is about normands, not french.

and we're all germans. Nice try Sup Forums

Right, sorry.
Still the average normand isn't much of a scandi/germanic either.

>They are french
like your niggers

What are we going to do realistically, civil war ?
Everyone in the far right says it, even Jean-Marie : even in the best cases, we can close the gates and deport the worst ones but we're going to have to keep a lot of them

So yes it'd be okay to convert them to Catholicism and send them all somewhere in the south, they'd feel right at home i'm sure

So atheist French people aren't French
so you consider people of African descent as fellow frenchmen?

t. Post national country

no, they're not even europeans. I only have some respect for kabyles but fuck arabs. No one considers them french but the gov and the media.

French are cool guys. Totally based. Germans are not so cool. But not bad. My chart is:
1. France.
2. Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlWdAnagwp8

Cry all you want abduls, you'll always be seen as a desert monkey and not a Frenchmen

Fucking Canada talking haha teach me cantonese pls

Now you're just playing on words, it doesn't work because those atheists were always French in the first place

It's not like atheists are a foreign horde of godless Russians that decided to convert everyone to atheism

feels good being a gaul tbqhwyfam

>so you consider people of African descent as fellow frenchmen?

No i do not. This thread isn't about them but I know you trying to bait me.
I'll answer you : they aren't french and will never be. They are not europeans, they're have a totally different culture, they are not catholics, not even christians. Our government considers them french but only a really small amount of people actually believe this bullshit. They also are really segregated from the rest of the french community, that they are niggers or arabs, and i've never met one of them who considers him/herself french.

Hardly.
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/10/06/no-shariah-law-is-not-compatible-with-western-values/#160712c11ff3

Here's an interesting aside:

The contemporary Irish histories refer to the Normans after the Norman invasion of Ireland (1169) in Irish as Sasanaigh (from 'Saxon', literally English people) except on one occasion where they refer to them as French Norman.

This is despite the fact they spoke French, weren't Saxons, came from Wales (seemingly with large amounts of Welsh people, as evidenced by the popularity of the surname 'Walsh' in Ireland). Also they brought rats to Ireland which are still today known as francach (literally French person).

So people who had been living for generations on the french overseas territories like (Guadeloupe or Martinique) aren't French because a random user says so?
>They also are really segregated from the rest of the french community
No wonder why they hate french people and don't consider themselves as French people

ITT: retarded imbeciles debate about things they have no fucking idea of

+ we-wuzing american that watched too many Hitler's speeches on YT and now he's feeling volkisch as fuck even though Adolf Hitler and his staff hated American'ts

Segregation is good