Your daily reminder that this country started two world wars and literally only like 70 years ago (people are living...

Your daily reminder that this country started two world wars and literally only like 70 years ago (people are living now who remember this) this country trafficked humans by the millions into systematic murder factories.

Your daily reminder that this country literally is now allowing in 100s of thousands of poor, uneducated and ideologically alien/hostile foreign migrants into its borders and literally created pamphlets for these people about how to have sex with its population.

Like unironically in all seriousness, what the FUCK is wrong with Germans? Why do they want to watch the world burn so bad?

Like you are one to talk about these things you big smiley faced economic mess.

all the good ones left to the US. brain drain etc.

current germany is just all the weird people that stuck around

>this country trafficked humans by the millions into systematic murder factories
>(((humans)))
>murder factories that existed
Hmmm really makes me think.

I did not forget and did not forgive them

It's us or them
Final solution to german question is the only way to ensure peace in europe

we don´t forget about their crimes for example Guernica ,Barcelona etc.

Please forgive us Polan.
We are very sorry for our warcrimes against you

>crimes for example Guernica ,Barcelona etc.
There is no crime in killing communist terrorists.

They were fairly normal until they got overtly punished after a brutal war.
Then they slipped into retaliation mode which resulted in them getting beaten down again after killing shit tons of people.

The shock from that caused them to become self-hating and develop a culture of repressing their own.
Either way there isn't much saving them at this point. If they try to go back to a prideful situation it will end up like it did before. Truly sad.

Cuck.

>>Then they slipped into retaliation mode which resulted in them getting beaten down again after killing shit tons of people.

Fuck France.

>allowing in 100s of thousands of poor, uneducated and ideologically alien/hostile foreign migrants into its borders
Because it works so well to allow muzz on your land in the past. They always assimilate and never destroy any culture, no sir.

Although, considering that after 1300 years of islam, the trend has finally been stopped with the birth of Israel, there is hope. I'm inclined to let the jews colonize as much as they can desu.

>It's the Holohoax
>It's the Nazis great work/back in the oven/gas the kikes race war

So which one fucking is it, Sup Forums?

germanic warriur 14/87.5

Theyve had a hard on for europe since the roman days.

The German lives to see gods creation undone in the most vile manner possible.

>muh heritage

i hate france but i hate germany more

literal subhumans

Funny coming from mr.Nanking

>self hating repressive culture

Christ alive, theyre becoming Slavs.

I like Germans and Germany. Pls dont bully. But pls kick refugees out.

Germany needs to be rebombed and re-rebuilt

>1487.5
Is that your yearly salary?

Through history, Japan commited way more atrocious crimes than Germany/Germanic countries.
Dont get me wrong, I am fascinated with Japan, but you guys shouldnt bring this debate since you were the absolute cancer of Eastern Asia from the beggining of mankind until 1945.

You dont know shit about Germans or German culture.
if there is something they do is sucking US cock as hard as they can and think they are better than anybodyelse but 'Mrrika. Keep yourself iliterate.

VG

>this country started two world wars

>humans
>by the millions
>murder factories

>literally created pamphlets for these people about how to have sex with its population

Yes, LITERALLY
Here is one pic

goymany puts the trash in yurotrash

they should have obliterated it. the surviving germans split between poland, france, usa, russia.

>Germans or German culture
rodrigo, please.
its not the germon people.
its the jews that fuck around with the germon people by being the owners of the systemic mass media and the banks.
it happened before.
but the point will come when they overdo and so called michel will recognize.
and then - well, you know what happens then.

MEIN HERITAGE

>100s of thousands
If only. It's Millions

>says the dumb yurospic who can't even type legibly

>but the point will come when they overdo

That point came 10 years ago...

because they are retarded they have been brain washed after the WW2 and have this guilt feeling that has been seeded in them and now because of that they want to look like a good guys and bring all those "refugees" here

you have to understand - its many factors in this game.
for example - the jews are getting better and better with manipulating the masses by their diabolic subtle methods.
and like with drugs as coffee, alcohol etc the people build up some kind of a tolerance against frustration.

so it has to get much worse - but when that point is finally reached again in the future...

stay tuned.

Sure Fritz, the probles ist that it has already happent. Germany's Plan or the "Magical Jew Plan" that you talk about is obvios and Germans love it.

You are fucking the whole Yourop again and also your own country worst that deGaulle did with France. Enjoy next war.

Sepp

Careful Hans. Do the local internet safety officers know you're posting illegal hate symbols again?

>You are fucking the whole Yourop again
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your right. Summs it up.

STFU Spaintard you no shit about German Culture i dont talk about Spanish Culture casue idgaf and idk you start the same.

unlike 1936 Spain will be allied with France.

>i dont talk about Spanish Culture
but germans do

Du weisst nichts Preiss Schnee
yep no doubt

why are you so butthurt user?

The UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, the Benelux, Scandinavia and East Europe should just team up and wipe Germany off the map for the stability of Europe.

>The UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, the Benelux, Scandinavia and East Europe should just team up and wipe Germany off the map for the stability of Europe.
you know, it is impossible...i don't know about netherlands but Italy and Spain are fucked.

kek stay mad

roachistan wont allow.
roaches stronk.

also germoney is an isis-base now.

the cucked cunts cant do shit.

Germany is with 80 million people.

The Benelux + France is 96 million. The rest is extra.

I agree OP. what the fuck is wrong with them?

I swear autism runs at about a 90% rate in germany

>this country trafficked humans by the millions into systematic murder factories.

Nipgooks don't have any right to judge others about their warcrimes

embarrassing desu

We are fine with this as long as our enemies die before us

Thank you soain, I really wish so.

hahaha

why are german people so fucking stupid?

Daily Reminder Hitler did nothing wrong.

You were part of the wild ride. Dont act like it wasnt fun.

Nope.

Germans didn't nufin wrong.
But they doing wrong thing right now.

t. Haruto Piłsudski

You're an asshole too

>Then they slipped into retaliation mode
>The shock from that caused them to become self-hating and develop a culture of repressing their own.
>Either way there isn't much saving them at this point. If they try to go back to a prideful situation it will end up like it did before. Truly sad.
This sounds very familiar

>Christ alive, theyre becoming Slavs.
It's the other way around if anything
>and like with drugs as coffee, alcohol etc the people build up some kind of a tolerance against frustration.
>da joos invented alcohol and coffee to keep da aryan man down!!
I can only hope this is bait and not a genuine Sup Forumstard

>da joos invented alcohol and coffee to keep da aryan man down!!
you did not get me right jakub.
if you drink coffee and/or alcohol you build up a tolerance/resistance against it.
so you need more of it after a while to get the same effect on you. thats what it means.

Its all one elaborate large scale fetish

>japs, poles and the Eternal ANGLO think their hands are clean

You fucking disgust me

Wow that's really the position of the alt-right. I didn't realize how similar it is.
Identity politics not based on actual philosophy is bad all around because the persons trait is irrelevant compared to the philosophy the practice.

it was just a prank bro