5'4"

>5'4"
>male
>105 Lbs

Who should I cosplay as? Preferably one with tights/one thats zentai-ish. Suggestions?

Posting pics of some previous

Other

Someone also said Dva or Evongelion

Bump

:3

Mio from k-on.

Op, what size women's clothes and shoes do you typically wear?

Small, honestly I don't realy measure them. I know I have a 26-27 inch waist though

Nice
Anything with tights?

KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums

KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums

KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums KILL YOURSELF CANCER OF Sup Forums

Nice. You're similar in size to myself

Nice. Translated to tights what woult that be? Also more suggestions

a lot of sexy girls will fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

Reassess your mental state. Start acting like a man. Yes, there is something wrong with you and it's not ok.

That is an impressive thigh gap for a trap.

Tights? Alrighty

Thankyou

tfw my girlfriend has that dress

Here's a sweet necklace idea for you

thread dead as fuck

More suggestions

Op, you ought to try a tight bandage dress sometime.

post cock

need more bulge to supply suggestions

user i would fuck your ass dry and then take you down to the courthouse and marry you. Fuck...

>Op, you ought to try a tight bandage dress sometime.
Pic of what that is?

you could do something like this

>105
I'm the same height plus 10 pounds heavier than you and I'm creepily skinny. Eat something you anorexic bitch, no one wants to fuck/get fucked by a pile of bones.

this

cringe

Mmmm

Needs moar HRT.
1/10

Gunna put on the dress and a new pair of tights soon

fucking this

you got any more shiny stuff?

post cock please

you should wax/shave your arms if you're going to crossplay

i vote for this as well

I want to see this

Seriously, when did you give up on being a man?

I'm not trolling you, genuinely interested.

Post you'r hair please

K time to revive

Forgot pic

dead
no feet
no cock

This or Pearl from Steven Universe

I'm buying these next time I'm out. Dubs decides what the other pair should be

Dmitrys' Peach

show butthole so i can make a good decision

Not doing bum

Yo these are always my favorite cringe threads. Good laughs all around. Thanks my man

Red

Bump

Seriously, when did you give up being a man?

Just a cute little dress or outfit with tights looks good, maybe cat ears or something else

Where can I get that top outfit?

Op, have you ever let a man throw you around

Bump

cosplay as Ned Stark and get your head chopped off you fucking queer

wtf is it faggotry

Show your dick already

as my new fuck buddy?

Bump

Fake post. These pics have been used thousands of times on Sup Forums

No son they real.

then timestamp bitch.

Explain to me why you gave up being a man?

Are you a sissy? Trap? what do you class yourself as?

Why are you samefaging?

i just want the answer to the question

Vanessa Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. This bitch is my waifu. Her body is great and she has a great singing voice. I would fuck her if I could. she has a body of a goddess and the badassness of Lara Croft. Vanessa is one of the hottest cartoon bitches ever. She's up there with Jessica Rabbit.

You really need to pop some fake tits into your shirt. Also, your posture needs to be modified - give more arch to your back when at rest.

Why are you not on hormones yet OP? Lets be honest at 5'4 its and you crossdressing its inevitable that it will happen.

Kys

This.
Just accept your fate, OP

I'm ostly striaght

Mostrly? How can you be " mostly"? The fact you don't just say straighr means you would be willing to take a cock. Be honest with yourself at that height no woman will love you. If you want to get with someone get with a guy and take hormones. You will benefit greatly.

What are some cosplay suggeations?

Bump

Bump

I don't have any other than stop cosplaying as a male.

I want to cos as a girl

You should just become the girl you were meant to be instead.

'4"
>>male
Lbs
>>post pics of himself trappin

good girl

You should cosplay as a less dressed version of yourself

Suggestion for op though?

Grell Sutcliffe

become a female k-pop star. you have the height and weight part down.

brilliant.jpg

cosplay bailey jay ^.^

You cosplay as a girl sucking my cock.

Examples/pics