NEW SLAV THREAD

NEW SLAV THREAD
Image limit reached

Other urls found in this thread:

onion.io.ua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for slav

А НУ ЧИКИ БРИКИ

Reminder: Poland the last bastion of the western civilization, Join us slav brothers, in the war against political correctness, islam and communism.

I will say I loved my time in Russia, I'd go back and visit again, if not for the hate the Russians have for Americans right now.

Literally no countries care about Poland.

Every civilized country on Earth doesn't want Poles living in their lands. The UK wants Poles out of their country just as much as the Muslims for good reason.

Post more Russian sluts or I'm out.

>Slave.
FTFY

Nobody hails the trips
Also greetings from Poland

Fuck off Poland, no one likes you.

fucking faggot i hope every poland and russian fag dies stupid cunts

2nd biggest immigrant group in Norway, after Swedes, are polaks. Just saying.

>(
I like poland, so fuck you.

Thank you user

Nah, only lazy Jeremy Kyle level scum are afraid of the Poles, everyone else just exploits their work ethic. Id rather have 3 Poles working for me than 10 lazy lower class British cunts

Such a fucking liar, no one like Poland and that is a scientific fact!

hard to find and buy in the Soviet era. Lucky peoples.
Uspeh

So pathetic. Poland has been fucked all the time so we don't care, also Poland never dies

Give me a sourse of that fact.....

np

Poland has the best kind of integrity out of all nations. We just started immigrating lots because of our communists which are rooted deep into our politics but are slowly weeded out one by one. Poland is thriving into greatness, if people can't see it or are too ignorant, they are already fuckin' goners. Poland's spirit is a force to be reckoned with.

She's hawt

onion.io.ua

looks like a fuckin' arma 2 map