Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>smoking 75 cigarettes a day
How can you still breathe after one day?

God, this thread again.

Yep smoked for 25 years, jumped on the vape train 3 years ago and never looked back.

Why are you the only one who noticed?
OP why do you keep posting the same thread over and over again. You fucking faggot

I'm probably the only person who noticed and bothered replying

Because no one else sees the point in posting the same thing in the same thread everyday.

Sage

Because you're a cuck

Been smoking since i was 14, 26 now. I managed to quit for 7 weeks, but just started again last week while having a beer with the buddies. I instantly feel the difference it makes, wish i didnt restart this crap again.

Smoking is horrible you always have a cough and you wheeze all the time and it sounds like a whistle

Just quit again you autist

Iktf bro when I smoked I couldn't even take a deep breath without it sounding like I was blowing a whistle

Not always so easy to just quit

A lot easier said than done

Actually not really, it's alot easier to not smoke than it is to smoke

>blowing tons of money on cigs
>having to go to the store everyday for a pack
>having to light them whenever you want one

it's easy as fuck to quit you literally don't have to do anything

Worked

Quit masterbateing, its just as easy

Look at how much it costs and quitting is very easy

>mfw I calculated how much I was spending in a year on cigarettes and realized I'd save more than 4k a year if I quit
>mfw quitting was beyond easy when I realized I could pay rent for 4 months if I quit

i can make money off of jerking off, the only way i can make money by smoking is if i jerk off and smoke while filming it

yes, 30 per day every day. I smoked weed to replace the habit and had 3 sleepless nights of withdraws and now its over. I bum a cig from friends when i am very drunk, I havn't bought another pack in 5 years. Replace the smoking habit with gum, another substance, even vaping without nicotine, 3 sleepless nights and the hardest part is over.

Cost has never been a issue

"Masterbateing"

You still wouldn't be making anything because you have to buy the smokes which are extremely expensive

It is when you cant afford to pay your electricity bill because you had to buy smokes instead

>tfw electricity got cut off because I couldn't afford to smoke and pay bills
>tfw after I quit smoking bills were always payed

Iktf man I got evicted from my old place because I bought cigarettes everyday instead of paying rent. It was costing me 600$ a month for cigs

Cost is always the issue when it comes to smoking, it's why people quit smoking

Not everyone has low budget though

id say roll ur own but the government is about to tax tobacco like they do with cigarettes; so y dont u express ur frustrations out on the government or local government so u can live tax free; literally if there were no taxes, u would be spending about 2$ a carton, thats how cheap it is to make

Doesn't matter what your budget is nobody can afford to burn 6k per year on cigs, that's just full retard

How is ur erection?

2 dollars a carton would still add up over 5 years

I'd say OP is a master baiter

I guess i am nobody then

I don't know how anyone can afford to smoke fuck that's 10 dollars a day where I live to smoke

Started vaping. Don't smoke anymore, or use nicotine liquids.

Why would his erection be affected?

Yep switched to a vape. Don't care about looking gay because 1) I'm in England and we don't give a shit and 2) I'm 35.

If it wasn't putting people in debt to smoke they wouldnt quit smoking

I had 2 credit cards maxed out and I only used them for cigarettes because I couldn't afford to buy food and pay rent if I bought cigs

Actually I quit about 5 weeks ago it.
It sucks it really sucks. Pack a day for 2 years.
I found using a vaporizer with nicotine in it helped, then I just gradually cut the nicotine out until it was gone, then I just stopped using the vape.

He died of lung cancer.

Withdrawals are gone after 3 days man I quit 16 days ago and don't fiend for smokes at all anymore and I smoked 40 cigs a day for almost 10 years

sag

Stay mad cuck

I used the patch and quit with no problem. But the trick is you really have to want to quit.