Stop right there. You're thinking about her. What's her name?

Stop right there. You're thinking about her. What's her name?

Elisabeth

Shaneequa De'Landre Watermeloneesha

the first thing that came in my mind was "faggot", i'm confused

Jaz

Emily.

Fuck this gay Earth. I just don't want this pain anymore.

Heroin

Lucy it's my bicycle

hiroyuki

Isa

Lauren Lucas

Jigglypuff

youryam

Carolyn

Kelsey. Just saw her eating lunch with her sister. I'm with a better woman who treats me like an actual man. But I'm still bitter and confused by what happened between me and her

Sam, she is pretty cool. We are talking on tinder.

tori

Eve.

Gyeong, oh she really tickles my willy

Shyla.
I'm in love with her.

her names kenzie. god shes so perfect.

... get off Sup Forums dad

Claire

too much bioshock

Shirley. Lives far as fuck away from me. Visited her once for 3 days and we hit it off right away. Been a year since then, we still chat and phone every day, she has had a boyfriend for a few months that she broke up with a while ago, i banged over 20 girls hoping to forget that feel. Still havent told her how i actually feel.

Sophie, its always Sophie, 10 fucking years and its still Sophie. why cant i stop, when will i be able to go a day without thinking about her. why the hell didnt she love me

There was two girls that I used to think a lot about. I thought they could be a real part of my future, but I eventually got over it, because I found out when I was at the brunettes party that she spoke of her crush who was at a different party and she was hoping to see him at the club. I later found out who he was and he was worlds apart from me, so I realized I wouldn't be the one for her.

As I got closer to the blonde girl who I was spending a lot of time together with in and out of school, I realized that I would have to give up on a lot of my own dreams to be able to have a future with her and I didn't feel like I was 110% sure she was the one.

Hey the thread asked and I responded

plenty of hhorny girls of your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

I'll bite. Why haven't you told her?

Back to back Nazi dubs in one thread.

Isabel was the name of mine. That girl we all loved but never given the chance to have.

That was a good idea on the second one. I've been in the gamble where I had to give up a good chance to have a slight chance to be with a woman who i may have loved.

Shirley

Sansa. I'm trying to figure out her role in this. I mean like, she deserves to rule something right? Does the fact that she's still alive mean that Jon's going to be the king and she'll stay there as Lady of Winterfell? But then I don't even know about that, I always thought Jon would end up marrying Daenerys but now it turns out she's his aunt and Sansa's just his cousin. Is cousin marriage okay in Westeros? If it is then Aunt marriage is probably fine too. I feel like Jon and Denny both deserve to be king/queen.

Because we most likely wont be able to cross the distance. She lives 300kilometers from where i live and we both have families wed never leave behind. I havent told her because i dont want to cause her any trouble

girl i hardly knew named alexa

met her 3 years ago and we fell in love
then one day she died after being in a car accident, she had a hemorrhage and barely made it to the hospital before it killed her

get out of here lord baelish