I have a question for atheists. Don't you see that the more atheists a society has the shitier it becomes?

I have a question for atheists. Don't you see that the more atheists a society has the shitier it becomes?
Look at America who had more power a few decades ago but with increasing atheism American power fades.

Look at the Russian tsardom. It was a big, rich and mighty country but after the atheist revolution it became poor as shit and collapsed in the end. Now with a Christian president the power rises.

Look at China that used to be the poorest country in the world while it was atheist and look how rich it starts to become as soon as they allowed religion.

Look at the big differences between atheist North Korea and theist South Korea.

Can you disprove that atheism was the cause for all of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/20005-atheists-motivated-compassion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No bait. Don't you see that pattern

society becomes atheist -> society becomes poor as shit, brutal and hateful -> society collapses and becomes theist -> everything works perfectly well now

I find your Iranian child boring and trite.

So you don't have any prove for your claim?

IMDB. Look up The Neverending Story you retarded faggot.

So I guess India and other countries in the middle east are rich? They have never undergone a "religious revolution" and have always stayed Muslim.

>prove to me there is a deity

Are you so hateful because you start to realize that your little sect is wrong?

Also, general bait memes thread.

Without some strong causal evidence all you have is 2 possibly unrelated trends.

What actual proof do you have that atheism caused any of that?

India's middle class is growing extremely fast and in some decades they won't be force to use child labor anymore, so yes it becomes richer and richer with every day.

>proof
So there is absolutely no connection that every state with the atheist state religion is collapsing or becoming some brutal dictatorship?

Not without a direct causal proof? No. No there isn't.

What makes you think there is?

livescience.com/20005-atheists-motivated-compassion.html

You didn't meet my final demand, prove that there is a deity. Hard evidence and sources.

Also, the brutal dictatorships that you list in your original post have nothing to do with atheism. Example: Saddam Hussein

Of fucking course any state in which religion is outlawed is corrupt lmao my dude

Saudi oil

Well

Sowjet Union enforced atheism -> collapsed
Kuba enforces atheism -> poor as shit
North Korea enforces atheism -> poor as shit and a brutal dictatorship
Former countries of the Sowjet Union that do not enforce atheism -> everything is okay or at least better than in the atheist Union

Oh look...

It's that stupid faggot back again to try to spread his superstitious nonsense and try to show how superior he is..

Just go fucking an hero and save us from your idiotic ramblings...

...faggot...

No "disproving" is necessary because you make no case for atheism having any causal relationship to the already vague assertion of "the world is bad now guys."

Even assuming the "society is shit" premise, it can be attributed to any other reason with exactly as much correlation as you attribute it to atheism as a boogeyman.

"The decline of high-seas piracy in the western hemisphere has clearly made society shittier. As the population of native americans continues to dwindle and they languish on reservations, society has become shittier. As the moon travels slightly further away from the earth every orbit, the world has become a shittier place! You can't disprove it!"

nothing good ever come from social conservative policies, the less religion in politics the better unless if you want to become like the middle east or dark age europe, all theocrats should kill themselves.

Islam is not a religion. A badly written book (how many grammar mistakes already?) Does not make a religion.

Unfortunately none of that is direct causal evidence that atheism caused anything. As said, other factors, such as outlawing religion, could be causal factors.

By your logic, failed christian states would be evidence that Christianity is a basis for a failing state.

Grammar is incorrect from translation, possibly. People still follow it. If there was a man named Dave people worshipped he would start a religion.

>muslim says he wants to kill me because I'm a heretic
>"there's bad grammar in your book!"
>instead of forgiving me and reforming he slices my throat with a machete

>reads filename

Italian Catholic Cuck detected

buddy you should look for a job. how is it possible that you spam every fucking day multiple threads like this?

There are many who are enlighted by the words of the Lord.

Light enlightens as much as it blinds

Russia is not a Christian country
China is currently the worlds most athiest country
No one cares about Korea

Fact chexk

>Russia
>not Christian
The president is constantly praying in the Orthodox church. They even show this often on TV. Most Russians are Christians. Of course it is a Christian country.

>China
>most atheist
What is confucianism? Over 5% are muslims and the rate for Christianity is also constantly growing.

You are aware that China is the most athiest country in the world and religious fanatics are put in re-education camps

Yknow there's a correlatio between the least religious countries and the most peaceful...

>North Korea and Sowjet Union
>peaceful
Are you retarded? North Korea is constantly threatening to nuke the Western world and the Sowjet Union forced the members of the compulsory military service to fight and die in Afghanistan. Nobody was informed if you died.

You know who else wanted to nuke the western world? Muslim extremists

Wow this shitposting is still a thing damn I left Sup Forums 2 years ago and this is still going on damn this is as bad the trap shit next to the pony shit next to the furfag shit. Are the mods officially dead?

You do know what freedom of speech means, right?