ITT: You post anything and I argue it like any self respecting hardcore Christian would

ITT: You post anything and I argue it like any self respecting hardcore Christian would.

Go ahead.

>try and win.

I'm in.

Who (or what) created God if God created everything?

Not op, but Christians believe he just always existed. Not that he himself was created. He was just there.

Simple: God created himself. He is God after all.

Why should I believe anything that is unfalsifiable? It isn't possible to prove God isn't real, because he is a concept invented to defeat every argument against him. If scientific evidence were found to prove he isn't real, you could just say, "Oh, well God exists outside of your scientific world. He is beyond that. He can hide his presence if he wants to."

While we're at it, if you're gonna a believe in one unfalsifiable concept, why not believe them all? Do you believe in ghosts and fairies, too?

They found bacteria on that comet proves life outside this planet disproves your silly god

My penis is 3 inches. Not even joking.

God nor the bible say we're the only life in the universe. Check yourself before you post random bullshit, trump

Please tell me you aren't OP. Please tell me you didn't start this thread just to say stupid shit like that.

Alright, OP, I see I have already defeated you since you can't respond. I'll be leaving now, thanks for nothing.

It's not the we believe he's unfalsifiable at all. It's that the realm of science deals with things you observe and can actually test to prove a hypothesis. The idea of God, any God, doesn't fall into that category. Therefore he can't really be disproved. It's a faith thing.

Don't be a fucking chode. It takes time.

Thays exactly what I did. God made you say this to me. God wanted me to start this thread. No one is responsible for their own actions because of God.

Even the naked banana is God's doing.

Are you saying god killed 6million jews?

Does time exist

Time is a concept made by made to track the movement of the sun for travel, farming, etc. it's not a religious thing at all.

Yes it was God's will that let Hitler rise to power! I know this may seem cruel, but he works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason.

If you're going to make a thread for it, at least try to have an argument that's close to making sense. You can't just say "He is god after all." and have everyone just go with it.
At least this user's post isn't full on retard.

Op here, would you believe that I argued with a person passing out bibles for 15 minutes at a street fair about the existence of God and these ridiculous replies was the kind of shit I received?

People ACTUALLY think like this. Like.. these people are driving their cars on the same road as we are.

Presicesly the point I was trying to make, son of God. There is no effort or logic involved in the God argument. When you believe, God is the simplistic answer to everything.

>he was just there

>not full on retard

What makes you think Christianity is correct when it comes to God and existence? Why would you ignore all other religions or spiritual lifestyles? Don't you realise Christianity derived from older religions and doesn't teach anything different than some of them?
What is the purpose of wasting your time devoting to God if we cannot communicate anyways? Until we die apparently.