What's Sup Forums having for lunch today?

What's Sup Forums having for lunch today?

Pic relayed. My lunch. Beans and hot dogs.

Good shit bruv

Beans, mushrooms, minced meat, onion, garlic, corn, peas, rice, tomato sauce and various herbs and spices.

it has enough calories

checked
same

beans are so disgusting

Looks like your cleaning out old pantry food

My job is physical and I work long days.

This shit keeps me full and going.

that food looks sad. common it's not that hard to cook something that is less nasty looking and sounding.

and its going to give you one hell of a constipation

I also drink lots of coffee, so that takes care of that.

agreed, salad, some bread, a nice piece of meat, for example a porkchop, a steak or anything like that. easy peasy, and its healthy too, and it takes like 30 min

and adds energy i guess

For a while, yes.

dude beanies and weenies is god tier meal. little mustard and buttered bread and you're good to go

stopped here to get dinner--roasted lamb -some spare ribs and a salad...maybe some fries too

Glorious baynay waynees.........yummm fkin yumm

What are you stupid?

This is southern comfort food.

looks like fried fish, fried green tomatoes, goulash(macaroni with meat and veggies )

the stuff on top looks like some coleslaw or some hashbrowns, and then off course the obligatory black eye'd peas to the right in pink bowl.

how the fuck is sad that's a delicious home cooked meal not microwaved shit

They were num!

literally
>would eat

i bet you only eat out

I'm having air for lunch. >broke

>DELICIOUS
its fucking garbage dude, alright ill break it down.
noodles with some sort of disgusting meat, check.
some chicken that has been deepfried. check.
noodles in unclear water. check.
weird buiscuits? check.
and wtf is in the back? chopped onion and cheese?

its literally disgusting, i would never eat anything remotely as disgusting or unhealthy

is that a dodge on the bottom right? would eat

the mac is over done the meat is processed and the patties look industrial, the whole thing is glistering with oil and reeks of bad preperation.
i don't need to know southern food (whatever southern you speak of) to recognize badly prepared food

and i am not even mentioning the canned beans that are still sitting in their can juice in the plastic bowl.

if this is what qualifies as a home coocked deliciouse meal for you then please go bitch slap the fuck out of your mother and tell her it's from me.

around here that is called bachelor food (it is not a good or a polite term)
have some standards

Fried chicken
fried green tomatoes
mac n tomatoes with beef
fried potatoes
pinto beans

dumbass

literally
>fap material
>fapmat

this is a delicious home cooked meal, and you know what, it takes 20-30 min to prepare, its really fucking easy:
1. quickly fry the vegetables of your liking so that they have a nice golden color, but are still fresh and chewy.
2. season the vegetables.
3. take new pan.
4. fry the chicken, before hand, season that fucker up. maybe add sauce of your liking.
DONE, its so easy, healthy, and it taste fucking delicious, and you dont get that bloated feeling. so good, and you WILL lose weight if you eat like this every day

>dodge
built to last..
and no you tard its a lamb..look it up theres more than just pork and beef and chicken

what is in the nasty ass water?

not at all, i love cooking and almost never eat out.

bananas

I sense some sarcasm....

forgot pic

pork broth and water you fucking sewer rat

who the fuck would even eat anything that looks like that?

first of all, you dont even have any vegetables on that plate

oh I take it back about the sarcasm now that there is a pic

this is actually the first thing that looks delicious, besides

Chicken looks pretty dry.

>goulash(macaroni with meat and veggies )

are you actually retarded or just trolling?

dont you see the nice moisture on top? its so good, tender and juicy

>Tomatoes
>Potatoes
>Beans

No vegetables.....

I'm eating little Baby Jesuses wrapped in foreskin blankets

YASSO!

You know dude, taste is a matter of opinion.

Yea, the food in that pic looks a little greasy, it was probably prepared by a grandmother that grew up surviving on the extra necessary fat and grease during the dust bowl, thats all she knows.

Thats why they call it comfort food, its fatty and greasy but taste good and salty and savory.

Im a cook myself, my father and grandfather were cooks.

I get so tired of you uppidity faggots in the kitchen repeating all the shit you hear from the food network or some cook book, or " MUH CULINARY DEGREE "

I like to teach people how to prepare things properly if they want to learn, if not they can char a rib-eye to a black abomination if thats what they like.

Ill bet nobody likes to cook along side you.
And thats a shame, because cooking isa bout all the possibilities you can create.

Now go eat a fried green tomato and shut the fuck up already.

> American goulash(macaroni with meat and veggies)
Fix'd

they are all fried big guy

>Sanford & Son
enter Grady Wilson (looking in cupboard for what to fix 4 dinner)
beans & beef; beans & pork; beans & franks; and beans & beans yumm fckin yumm

Mom made my favorite rectums today.

Pork and rectums.

Yummy!~

yiasou malaka

Grilled chicken with rice and tortillas. From a mexican place by my work. Pretty damn good for 6 bucks.

That's just the skin.

Hahahah 1000% carbs and processed. Wow

all depends for how long you cook it, i cook chicken and vegetables all the time, albeit different dishes

oh god that looks goooood

this, does not look >sooooo good
its litrally just a bunch of tortillas, a lemon on top and some meat that clearly has been burned

so? you u fell into a vat of hot oil you would still be an asshole....are you saying also that the chicken is no longer chicken??? how fucking dumb are you

Lol cooks are a waste of skin, I bet you're overweight/ unhealthy also you fat piece shit. That's also why you dumb fucks make 5 dollars a hour

Here you go faggot, is this wet enough for you?

on a side not, the crispy brown skin on the outside is indicative to a juicy bird, as it creates a seal and cooks the chicken from the inside out locking in all the moisture.

starting to >Fap now
Fapmat

That's a lime you color blind mother fucker

im saying that, chicken by it damn self, is really healthy, and one of the healthiest meats you can buy, as its really low in fat. BUT as soon as you dump that motherfucker in boiling ass oil with friggin batter on it, it becomes unhealthy as fuck, same goes for friggin vegetables

literally*

is that oil you are cooking it in?

Yeah it's not for every one....id say you would get a yeast infection from it sweetheart

>thinks " cook " means you work for a restuarant

Im a carpenter, in my spare time I cook for friends and family. Anyone can be a cook.

are you from poland?

>You know dude, taste is a matter of opinion.
you know., you are right no comment there.

>Yea, the food in that pic looks a little greasy, it was probably prepared by a grandmother that grew up surviving on the extra necessary fat and grease during the dust bowl, thats all she knows.
you can't actually say you are a cook and expect me to take this statement seriously. this has nothing to do with scarcity or grandma skills. this has LAZY written all over it.

>I get so tired of you uppidity faggots in the kitchen repeating all the shit you hear from the food network or some cook book, or " MUH CULINARY DEGREE "
fuck them faggots and don't group me with them, i have enough trouble with their "philosophical take on dishes" and the "molecular cuisine revelation" when we accidentally hire one of those.

>Ill bet nobody likes to cook along side you.
couldn't be more wrong about this but arguing over the internet is pointless.
i cook because i really love doing so and i make sure the people in my kitchen like cooking to and we have lots fun trying to outdo eachother

>Now go eat a fried green tomato and shut the fuck up already.
fuck you, not a single green tomato this week :(

anyway good night

so you take back the statement about them no longer being vegetables big guy?

but not everyone can be a chef

what color track suit are you wearing?

i do, i do, they are indeed vegetables, unhealthy vegetables that is

I'm having water and NyQuil. Being sick sucks balls.

>I will use my chefs eye to deduce the inferiority of this dish!
Are you fucking retarded. You obviously have never seen good cheap food before you Gordon Ramsay wannabe faggot. Probably subscribe to zagat or some shit.

5$ an hour is what you get in a third world country or for washing the dishes. even MC pays more than that

professional cooks makes at least 20k$ a year and that is assuming they are just normal starter cooks and not natural born ones

>What's Sup Forums having for lunch today?
Mom's cooking

What the fuck do you think potatoes are? They're vegetables you fuckingfucking nitwit!

you know you could make the meal yourself and make a delicious looking, and tasting meal. you could then pack that sucker up and take it with you to work, take for example, paste with some vegetables, maybe a LITTLE dressing if you wanna be edgy and some meat of your liking, as long as its not deep fried it goes, pretty much

here

boiled veggies not fried

I am

bright pink

20k a year is only a little over 5 dollars per hour, you moron.

If that's what you've been eating when your doc told you to eat vegetables, you're probably a fat fuck

Boiling veggies kills like half the nutrients. Steam or grill that shit!

chicken soup fam..its good for the sicks

this, actually looks very appealing, but, wtf is that in the back of the plate? both the green and the brown balls? and why do you not eat FRESH vegetables, they are full of nutrition and they taste pretty good

I think you meant to direct this to

Lol I don't need a doctor to tell me what to eat. I'm saying by definition it's a fucking vegetable. I didn't say that's all I eat. Holy fuck you're retarded.

Frozen pizza

there are green beans, whole potatoes,hush puppies, corn and a chop on the plate..

>you moron.
so.. your work week is 80 hours? or are you just literally so fucking retarded you can't use a simple calculator?

i got to love Sup Forums for this kind of people

ribs

a cooks work hours tend to be pretty long tbh

18h here. Preparing a pizza for dinner.

Pirkka salami?