Is Sup Forums ready for a rekt thread?

Is Sup Forums ready for a rekt thread?

Does this count?

retarded

Wow that was realistically badass which is rare to see.

This is isn't a vine compilation fuck face.

Isn't posting rape illegal?

i lost

Sauce?

Bupm

some1 remembers webm that a niggro swipes around with a niggres on a nigger party?

lol that dumb bitch

>attempts to hurt him with stick
>gets rekt
>"please don't hurt me"
>goes to grab another stick
>"oh shit please don't hurt me, I'm a girl"

got shrekt

How can you be so inept at fighting that 4 people can't overpower one guy with the same fighting skill

Bump

what am i watching? a guy just fucking up his pc with viruses?

This is ylyl, I like the direction though!

/thread

source? whos that?

How to derail a thread; go fuck yourself you nigger edition.

bump

This is my fetish

This one's brutal.

nice one

Hahahahahahaha

I would have killed the other dogs kicked

wearing absolutely nothing underneath like a total skank, shouldn't have a right to be surprised when it comes off. Stupid bitch.

>not typing kek

Who hurt you?

fuckin brutal

You goddam sheep faggot. Who are you to tell people what they should type?

>Negro beats up regress
>has party
I think you'll have to narrow it down some.

any idea what the original video was?

That's Meg you idiot.

omfg. The guy with the water bottle. A for effort I suppose, but what did he think it would do?

Realizing everything about there country is shit.

Does he get stabbed? I don't quite get it

He got shanked.

Yeah

this has got to be one of the best WEBMs I've seen in a while, holy fuck this is entertaining. It's like watching an action movie's main character beating a bunch of people all at once.

why are you telling me what not to do. cancerous white knight. you are the reason Sup Forums turns to shit

kek

motherfucking cannibal dogs

i think you're the cancer here mate.

bump

matrix

I didn't tell you to do anything. I asked you a question.

The one where it's like a club and he's literally swinging the niggress around like a doll, while in the background more niggers are chimping out?

did he died or just get waxed ?

this is sad, does he die? as soon as he gets hit he knows it's all over and doesn't even attempt to try anything.

fuck this boring derailed thread

i saw this video the dude that got hit would not stop talking shit and he didnt even hit back

I doubt he died, but depending on how long the video went, it might have fucked him up.

yeah i know the one, and its disgusting.

Dunno. He probably just got a bad squeeze from the cable but either way he won't do that again in a hurry.

It's a she, and what would you do when you if you get a knife stuck in your heart?

just gtfo

Is there a story to this? I don't get it. The guy has a knife in his hand. Why does the second guy walk up to him with no regard for the knife he's holding out?

Tip is strangle. Tip is kill.

Anyone got any ISIS shit?

Not fully sure of the story, but am going to take a wild guess and say she probably screwed him over somehow, probably cheated on the dude so he stabbed her. And by the looks of things it's shot outside of the store by a security camera at night, so she probably couldn't see what he was holding, especially since the knife was in the hand furthest away from her.

I would put pressure on the wound and lay down and die.
Would you know that it hit your heart?

This one?

>And by the looks of things it's shot outside of the store by a security camera at night

That makes sense. I forget about the infared working in pitch black to human sight, so yeah, probably never even saw the knife.

Also explains the other person's lack of fear

>Would you know that it hit your heart?

Yeah. It has a feeling. Being stabbed has a feeling too, but I'm talking about the feeling of instant loss of blood pressure. It's a sinking feeling. It makes you want to sit down that instant, and within seconds you can't even stand up or remain conscious.

If you feel that sinking feeling more than the pain from the wound, it's God calling. That's what the people are feeling when you see them kind of go into shock after a major wound. It's your body trying to damage control, but some damage is just too much.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to say, I'd at least try to call 911 or tell someone I've been stabbed, but dying is pretty distracting, as I understand it.

thanks. he goes to my school

hey guys! I'm dying and maybe you should help me or nah but thats okay. kek

Fucking kek, I'm gonna make that my finishing move.

As

yeah, lol, what a bunch of chimps

The nog is strong with this nig

did kek

It really depends on the person I guess. I've seen videos where people get shot in the heart and are still up walking around for a couple of minutes, but when they finally fall they are already so far into oxygen debt and running on adrenaline that they are dead instantly.

Going into shock and passing out gives your body the best chance for survival assuming the original threat is gone. It's the people you see fighting to the last breath that are going to be DOAs.

It's still prudent to fight to the last breath though, because usually the attacker is still going to kill you after you're unconscious.

this is some super mario 64 shit

not funny. he died

good point. Very properly described my friend.

no its not?

hit his head pretty fucking hard. Is he actually dead? story please.