What's the state of Polish-Serbian relations?

What's the state of Polish-Serbian relations?

Both nations are staunchly conservative, religious and nationalistic, however Serbs are Orthodox and pro-Russian, while Poles are Catholic and pro-American. Both hate Western Europe with passion though.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SANU_Memorandum
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=6uKhgD1oIsM
youtu.be/SmRtxAJCUNM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHWysrCxXkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWO4Lmx4hB8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbWuTkiaDOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mean to be rude to Serbs, but they are pretty irrelevant to us. As in, I don't think we have any relations at all.

I love Serbs myself, but most of the Poles doesn't care.

There can be no friendship with russian cucks

Well,Poland was the first Slavic country to recognize Kosovo,sooooo

There can only be one Christ of Europe
Hint: it's not the Poles

fite me

srbe na vrbe
Croats are our friends

>Field people

>servs

Serbs aren't' pro-Russian, you nincompoop

Not gonna lie. Every old person i know from eastern Europe don't like serbs (grandparents are czech). They are always described as untrustworthy and backstabbers

>What's the state of Polish-Serbian relations?
they're non-existent

>They are always described as untrustworthy and backstabbers
No, that's ruskies.
Serbs have anger issues.

Never heard about russians being backstabbers. Heard they are mongols and jewish communists though.

It was always about how serbs were notorious backstabbers in Europe and in the the us. They would talk in serbian about plans and schemes to get people fired.

>Never heard about russians being backstabbers
wew
How about WW2?

>Never heard about russians being backstabbers

Do you consider the partitions to be russia backstabbing you?

Of course
And Ribbentrop-Molotov pact
And pretty much everything else
Nobody outbackstabs the ruskies mate

Did the soviets have an agreement with you in the 30s?

And the partitions only happened because the Austrians backstabbed you

Never heard about us being backstabbers, scum yes, criminals absolutely, but I'm not sure why we are backstabbers

Siding with the turks and conspiring to get people fired from their jobs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SANU_Memorandum

>Siding with the turks

Yes.

>the Austrians backstabbed you
Shit makes me mad
Reading up history has never instilled such hatred for another country as much as reading about the partitions has

The Soviets, as many ruskies claim to this day, """"rescued"""" us from Nazis. And by rescuing I mean making the Nazi invasion possible in the first place, and then marching in to arrest and/or execute our soldiers and rape and steal everything in their way.
>And the partitions only happened because the Austrians backstabbed you
>who is tsarina Katarina

Does anyone actually believe that propaganda piece?

In any case, Serb/Srbin has no clear meaning, though people are arguing for a few, one of the most prominent being "People/kin of the same blood".

Not that I'm defending Austrians, but they were the least nasty out of all partitioners Tbh

It's just banter lad
I don't have anything against Serbia, aside from your russiabooism

They were the nastiest as they broke a several hundred year alliance and the Russians weren't going to do anything with out them

>aside from your russiabooism

The average person isn't a Russian fanboy though. It's just the whole media portrayal of us because our country won't sanction them. Also, if Russia and Serbia, as countries, were actually friends we wouldn't get charged so high for gas prices and other stuff.

I will admit though that I am fond of the occasional Russian girl. Some of which I've met here, and some abroad, have been absolutely gorgeous and quick to being bedded when they find out I'm a Slav too.

>Russians weren't going to do anything with out them
Bullshit, Commonwealth was weakened by its own dumb laws and was bound to fall either way.
>They were the nastiest
They did their fair share of dickery, but no, they definitely weren't the nastiest. Ruskies and Prussians were way worse.

>quick to being bedded when they find out I'm a Slav too
Only because you are the pro-Russian kind of slav, this wouldn't work for EU slavs

Prussians were the worst.

Russkies are clumsy.

Poles are vermin

Pretty much neutral/non-existant. There were some historical bonds between the two nations, but they are completely unaware of them nowadays.

>Petar Džadžić
>nonsensical claims
What a surprise.

Top kek, what.

>Siding with the turks and conspiring to get people fired from their jobs.
What did he mean by this.

>The average person isn't a Russian fanboy though. It's just the whole media portrayal of us because our country won't sanction them. Also, if Russia and Serbia, as countries, were actually friends we wouldn't get charged so high for gas prices and other stuff.
It has a far deeper roots, it comes from the Napoleonic Wars when Russia put quite an effort to support Serbian revolutionaries and Napoleon's troops attacked Serbia together with the Ottomans. The Obrenović family not being in good relations with the Rotschilds didn't help either.

The funny thing is I'm not pro-Russian at all.

Or rather, I see the people and government/state as something separate, not the same at all.

If I meet a Russian who's a cunt, I'll consider him a cunt. If I meet a Russian who's good folk, I'll consider him good. So on for others. Except if you're a muslim or an albanian from Kosovo and Metohija. Then you're fucking scum and should be put to death.

Obrenovići were always more pro-Austria, whereas it was the Karađorđevići who favored Russia.

The so-called "Memorandum of SANU" was never published nor published by the Serbian Academia. It was a document of a small group within the Academia, but never became official. Nevertheless, the federal government used this as an excuse to attack the "ghost of Serbian nationalism and fascism" in its tabloids, not even citing the document.

And even if that wasn't the case, I don't see any elements of "backstabbing" in the memorandum.

That's not true. The Obrenovićs were all huge russiaboos, but they understood Realpolitik far better than the Karađorđevićs.

When I take a shit i produce more GDP than Serbia does in a month

>serbs
Dunno where is it

>It has a far deeper roots, it comes from the Napoleonic Wars when Russia put quite an effort to support Serbian revolutionaries and Napoleon's troops attacked Serbia together with the Ottomans.
I guess Poland and Serbia are geopolitically bound to have conflicting alliances. Napoleon had a God-Emperor tier status among Poles, they died for him like kamikaze because he promised us a state and fought with ruskies.

When they go to each others countries they get drunk to death and treat each other like family.

The ironic thing is that the Serbian revolutionaries had almost identical ideals. Serbian leaders even tried to come in contact with Napoleon, Karađorđe himself offered him the position of Serbian ruler, yet Napoleon ignored it all and actively supported the Ottoman cause, being in fear of Russia.

Some groups of the Serbs, namely those living in the Illyrian Provinces, saw him as a saviour, because he put the discrimination of Orthodox population to an end.

I meant the stereotypes, you said you're Serbian so they automatically assumed you're pro-Russian and allowed you to shag them

Oh that. Yeah, that's a strong possibility. We get along pretty well once they found out I'm a Serb. Most memorable time was in Prague, a few years back, was out with some friends in some local pub/bar and we talked to each other in Serbian and out of nowhere came this group of a dozen Russians, girls and guys, and they just swept us up. Ended up being out till early in the morning and somehow wound up sharing the room with one of the girls for the rest of our trip .

Aren't ruskie chicks sluts in general though?

>Aren't chicks sluts in general though?*

It is also noteworthy that the Polish emigration (the Hotel Lambert group) had a huge influence on Serbian politics, especially amongst anti-Russian politicians.

The only euro chicks that are hard to bang are latins

Funny because when I was in Prague I've met some Russians too and my experience was the opposite, they were nice in the beginning but when we exchanged information where we are from the conversation ended quickly.

I guess it was my fault too, I'm not really interested in talking with Russians

Good point
>especially amongst anti-Russian politicians.
No surprise here

When I was in line to get in the EU some Ruski byldo saw my US passport and got visibly upset

When they walked past me the girl did an angry "hmm"

Every girl that travels is a slut though.

They use that time away from the groups of people who know them, and would most likely judge them for it, to sleep around.

I really don't know much about Poland's historical relations with Russia, other than some stuff I learned back in elementary school regarding WW2 and the aftermath, so I don't know what put you up against each other.

Let's say that we treat them like you treat albanians from kosovo

Yikes.

So they basically moved into your territory and claim it's theirs now since they drove out your people?

That too

Yeah, okay, that totally justifies your hatred for them.

Personally, I'm of the opinion if Serbia and Russia actually shared borders, we wouldn't be considered friends or be friendly with them at all.

Perfidious albion. >>>>> Ruskies when it comes to backstabbing.

They do it much better, way smarter and in secret

Both though deserve to burn in hell

>When they walked past me the girl did an angry "hmm"
That means under a thin layer of fake antipathy she hid an uncontrollable craving for your American dick (and passport)
>so I don't know what put you up against each other.
Everything. Literally everything. I don't think there was a single point in history where Polish-Russian relations could be considered good.

What could've been interesting, however, is one of their plans. They came in contact with a certain guy called Nikola Vasojević (likely a British agent) in 1840. The plan was to create a Catholic country between Serbia in Montenegro called Holmia. The Polish emigration would then gather and organize in Holmia and liberate Poland from there. The Hotel Lambert group even started a diplomatic action in Rome to get Papal support for this plan. But in 1841 everything fell because Vasojević started fighting with local population (which resulted in the Muslims throwing their shit at his house in Novi Pazar) and the Ottoman troops finding out about the revolutionary plans and genociding Serbian population in some parts of present-day south Serbia.

Im never gonna fall for the slavic girl meme again my friend

I dont think there is another type of woman who can be in love with you and then snap to being completely cold in the span of a couple days

>I dont think there is another type of woman who can be in love with you and then snap to being completely cold in the span of a couple days

Sure there is. That's what being a woman is all about. Mood swings, going from love to hate in an instant and mind games.

>finding
found

>genociding
genocided

slavs don't have feelings

I could have just been unlucky but what happened to me was next level and screwed me up for a couple months

It really doesn't matter what someone's ethnicity is or what kind of culture they come from. Cunts will be cunts, no matter what.

>of a couple days
Make it one.

lol, all women are whores. And act the same.

Theres no diffrence.
Its like with us. We are hard wired to fuck.
They are hardwired to be whores and bitches.

You can try and fight it but evetually that shit comes out.

true

i like you dragan i wouldnt let you pay for drinks

>Holmia
Never heard of it, but that is interesting. Aren't Serbs triggered by Catholicism though?

>dubs
Word.

>dragan

This is probably the first time someone called me that.

Usually I hear "Slobodan", which is funny because that is my name.

Triggered? No. We do tend to dislike it, as our people were forcefully converted at one time en masse.

From a western perspective I feel like they take sensing 'weakness' to a crazy level, like to the point where I was always questioning being affectionate cause I felt like she was gonna perceive me as gay or effeminate.

i actually typed slobadan but i wasnt trying to bait you so i picked another name kek

But our bydlo literally likes Serbs.
Women often test you and look for you weaknesses that they can exploit.

That's why you can't treat them equally, but treat them like children. I'm not advocating treating women like shit and objects, but don't take them seriously. Do what you want to do and don't ever ask for their opinion.

t. slobodan

Well, first of all, Nikola Vasojević is a very enigmatic person (there have been no serious historiographic works about him, at least to my knowlege). Secondly, the Serbs being exclusively Orthodox is a meme started by the pan-Yugoslav movement (Serbs are just Orthodox Yugoslavs, Croats are just Catholic Yugoslavs, Bosnian Muslims are just Muslim Yugoslavs); there has been a pretty strong movement of Catholic Serbs in Dalmatia and Ragusa/Dubrovnik in the 19th century, and they were completely assimilated only thanks to Yugoslavia.

There was a guy, called Konstantin Mihailović, who wrote a work called "Memmoirs of a Jannisary" dedicated to Jan I Olbracht in 1501. He was probably Catholic at the time he finished his work.

Nikola Teslowski was a famous pole who invented the Husaria.

all fucking serbians should fucking hang rimuv vodka and pljeskavica and kebab on top of that

You seem upset, elaborate what hurts you.

Surely you meant to say Nikolaj Milutinov Tesličeski, famous baron from Vojvodina, patron of Serbian institutions in Budapest and defender against Bosnian dođoši?

Stalin at it again.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
how can serbian war songs even compete ?

you call that a competition?
youtube.com/watch?v=6uKhgD1oIsM

tf did i just see ? even more retarded than miley cyrus

>comeback as pathetic as this
posts songs if you have them, if you don't shut up and give the rest of your lands to russia
youtu.be/SmRtxAJCUNM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHWysrCxXkw

Orthadox Russian Serbs and all Orthadox East slavs Bulgariens makedonians greeks are brothers for russia but polaks never East slavs hate them and dont want anything with this american happy hipstar good for nathing fags

Keep sucking german englo american Dick polacks Its worth it soon you all becom americans

Soon all the East slavic and arabic world Will be russian Orthadox empire clay and you Can only cry to americans but you Can never stop us or defeet us we Will make more and more nukes on you and americans and all your letin west friends and you Can only cry how patetic and weak you are we Will become stronger and stronger evil and evil soon poland Will be just american land

Polacks for a russian or serb they dont exsist is american we treat then same us we treat americans us trash

Serbs and russian are bros polacks not we hate them like we hate americans and we Will never be friends with some weak american pepet

Lol po prosto realy eazy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWO4Lmx4hB8

How Can a gruzin form gruzija not american Georgia react ?

Sorry govnobadze gregory but For a Russians you Will all whys be a gruzin taxsi driver form gruzia :) thet like to gruz 200 :)

They are non existent aside from Polish nationalists with banners "Kosovo je Srbija" I see during all demonstrations. Aha, also Goran Bregovic was really popular here (at some point his records were no. 1 on all top lists), we also know some movies by Kusturica, but that's probably all.

I see some ebin butthurt in your post

Co ? Kórwa ? Masz problemy ?? Skąd jesteś ty ? Jak masz na imię ? Gdzie mieszkasz w polsće ? Kraków albo Warszawa ? Ili staro miesto u dwożeca ??

Jestem aryan rosijanin i ja mieszkam tutaj u izraelu teraż i ja moźu dobrze mówic po polsku I po wszestko slowienskic jeżikach plus grećki co chcesz amerikaninska lalka ? Dont fuck with me i have no miłosći tylko nienawiść v moim sercu dla Polaków ? Mówi mnie co trzeba Polska suka ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbWuTkiaDOw

zajeb sie ruski pacholku

Pocałuj mnie w dupu Polak jebani pizda