White shame thread

White shame thread

I hate being born white. I hate that my ancestors were the people who enslaved the whole world and forced them to abolish their culture. I hate that I have so many priviledges just because of my skin color. I hate that I will never be able to understand how a POC feels.

I hate that my parents were giving birth to a children, knowing (!) that it will turn out to be another white monster.

How can I make up for all the sins our ancestors did/do towards POC?

kek

Does it feel just as bad knowing you make shitty b8?

kill yourself you pussy, poorest excuse of a human being.

mine fuhrer forgive me for this strange boner

#cispridemonth

fuck off

kill yourself

Even if bait... Did you, personally, ever do anything bad? No? Fine. Now stop whining.

Kys faggot

b7+1

I agree, and take a few of those racist white faggots (that cause you to feel so much shame, like this faggot) to hell with you in a mass shooting so you leave the world a little less dirty when you go.

Nice bait

But really
>I'm ashamed my ancestors dominated other cultures
kek

Shut the fuck up nigger

I don't know how anyone could be asked to become an inferior race because of what a history book says. How do you know it's even correct? Do you realize how easy it would be to make up lies to subjugate a race or other group this way? Why allow it to happen at all when the tables are so easily turned? Do you understand the concept of moral or legal precedent in any way whatsoever?

Being white is awesome, you're a faggot.

>How can I make up for all the sins our ancestors did/do towards POC?
You should start a movement to capture and enslave all the people of color so you can feel what your ancestors felt during that time.

"History is written by the winners"
Something my history teacher often said. This post kinda reminded me of this.

Cuckfag

>Not knowing the difference between satire and bait
No white person has ever felt bad about being white. That would be like feeling bad that you had a 10 inch cock as thick as a can of coke.

Fuck yes. Nobody gives a shit what the loser has to say. Whites are still undefeated.

Now a Leto thread. XD rawr

Op is a cuck. White people made the modern world. Sit down and let us do our work you fucking idiot. We are literallya gift from God.

Up yours nigger

Oh, go fuck yourself

You know what's really fucking ironic? SJW bullshit is still just 99% white people, it's still just white people telling everyone how to think and how to be. They're the graceless continuation of everything they claim to hate and it's both sad, hilarious and scary all at once. I hope I become an employer someday so I can fire SJW's kids for being little freaks.

Noooooo lol silly goose.

Leto feels no regret for his whiteness

Fuck off jew!

>My life is easy so I feel bad

Fuck off op you faggot! I fucking love being white!

Found the nigger

I love being born white. I love that my ancestors were the people who enslaved the whole world and forced them to abolish their culture. I love that I have so many priviledges just because of my skin color. I love that I will never give a fuck how a POC feels.

I love that my parents were giving birth to a children, knowing (!) that it will turn out to be another white master.

How can I continue the progress our ancestors did/do towards POC?

In short this is bait. OP is a faggot and all white shamed people should just go fuck themselves.