Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpOKpfCND80
youtube.com/watch?v=bSKbT2NDszw
youtube.com/watch?v=lPjN-t_m2y0
youtube.com/watch?v=XW-8yCKwhBE
youtube.com/watch?v=dcjhpETolG0
youtube.com/watch?v=boa96c7uOSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quite possibly the best album of all time.

The Crystal Method's "High Roller" deserves special mention here. It's the one track on that album that stands out to me, twenty years later. It has everything that everyone wants: it sounds EXACTLY like you want a car commercial to sound. The same type of vaguely optimistic thing that military men would be happy to incorporate into their training videos and not have it come off cheesy. And the authenticity of all this is the even-tempoed American swing of the track, together with the presumptive RL astronaut samples that I haven't tracked down.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpOKpfCND80

I also notice that the characters in the OP's picture sport outfits extremely similar to those used in 2001. So that whole soundtrack obvs.

obvs.

We should also especially mention the actual, REAL Voyager record, although of course that is an unmanned probe and consequently involves no astronauts.

I think that the Voyager recordings deserve a popularized re-issue, but I haven't seen one. I know they're out there I just haven't seen about actually getting one for myself, although I actually want one.

kek

The only way you could think of to get that picture was to screenshot it?

>no one mentioned Angels and Airwaves

>Siamese Dream
>Hunky Dory

I don't understand the love for this album, I love Brand New, but deja entendu isn't really all that stand-out or amazing amongst their discography imo

Edwad Artemiev - Solaris
Conrad Schnitzler - Rot

This was fucking amazing.

Just for you fool.

Haha wow

youtube.com/watch?v=bSKbT2NDszw

youtube.com/watch?v=lPjN-t_m2y0

youtube.com/watch?v=XW-8yCKwhBE

folk-prog-jazz fusion about space illuminatti enlightening the incas

Underrated Prefuse 73

Halo themed deathcore
Cus why not

Do tigers in space count?

Agreed.

kek his covers are so bad

More European prog/jazz fusion?

Thanks for this.

came here to post this
these two albums are top-tier astronaut-core

pewpew

as well as the rest of their discography

kek

>European

it's from an Argentine andean prog band

andean prog is mainly folk+prog, Arco Iris also did Jazz because the lead singer grew up among jazzists

It's also the band Santaolalla came from

I have the flac if you want it

/dankriffs/

I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention. Can you recommend any more interesting prog + folk bands?

youtube.com/watch?v=dcjhpETolG0

Yeeeeeeeeah

youtube.com/watch?v=boa96c7uOSM

How did nobody post Man or Astroman?

Thank you anonymous poster.

We'll I'm just not sure if they're men or astromen.

There aren't many, and some are way more folk than prog

off the top of my head

Pacífico - La Bella Epoca (adds some bossa nove in there too) - comfy tier album
Anacrusa - Actual folk ensemble that added electric guitar and heavy fusion elements, did an excellent andean prog album in El Sacrificio
Aucán - did two excellent albums with strong native american percussion. Hasn't aged a day.
Melimelum - Side project of Jorge Durietz, singer of the pivotal folk rock protest band Pedro y Pablo. Comfy af folk with slight, soft prog moments

There's probably more grounds I can't remember right now.

There's also a couple very nice Peruvian and Chilean andean prog groups, and I think one or two bolivian.

t. Argentine music collector specialized in prog.

Good flicking album my man

Thanks