Pls help me

Pls help me.
My father is the Hitler of routerwitz and he has blocked internet during the night. I can not use internet at all during the night. How do I shut this off? I need my interwebz plssssssss

If I get proper help I will provide you all with tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/noxsidus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't use internet
>Is using Internet

Can help if you have more than tits to offer

If you go to sleep at night then it's gonna be day when you wake up .
Problem solved!

You wanted to troll us!

Damn u right

he says at night faggot

Can't use during the night fucktard. Interweb will stop in 3 hours so I need to act fast

Can also find dick pics?

underage b&

How do you know where OP lives?

this

Study wifi scanning and use neighbors internet.

I'll help
steamcommunity.com/id/noxsidus/
hit me up and I'll help you out

Sleep? Download link pls

Easiest option is to connect to the router with an ethernet cable, most likely only wireless transmission is shut off at night. Goto the router page (most likely 192.168.0.1) and adjust settings accordingly. Use google, fuckhead.

if you can access the modem you can change these settings. if you can't access the modem you're shit out of luck

Kill yourself fucking faggot. I hope your dad finds out about this and then kick your ass.

y u heff 2 be mad? I've tried etherweb cable and wifi, but gets shut down.

ITT: some shitbag kid wants to be edgy and have a night of free wifi before his dad beats him while anons laugh at his autistic request

I am not jew :^)

hit Windows+R, type cmd, type ipconfig, find gateway for your network, type that ip into your browser. if you need a password go look at the router, it's usually on the back somewhere. if your dad changed it you're fucked unless you want to hard reset the router at which point you'd need your isp data again which you don't have.

if the password worked, either the MAC address corresponding to your pc got blacklisted in certain time frames, or the Wi-Fi or internet connection gets cut in certain time frames, so scour the settings for anything that could cause that and fix it.

give us router make & model first
ISP would also help
Screenshot the login screen and post it

Okay so it's some netgear shit and I'm logged in to that thingy. Can't find where the problem is tho

post the exact model name faggot

Netgear CG3700EMR. I am not a faggit :(

screenshot plz

>underage and b&

Have I fixed it now? Was this it?

Install gentoo

looks good

change the password

Either stop being a neet and move out or underage b&

Either way fuck off

Suck my ass

It's finally fucking solved. And as promised. Here is tits