Would you kiss a girl after you came in her mouth an on her face?

Would you kiss a girl after you came in her mouth an on her face?

Yeah but I'm not gonna lick it off her fucking face

no

Virgin detected

takes one to know one.

that's true. I used to think about it as an awful thing wjem I was a virgin

Snowballing, I believe it's called.

And yes.

Why the fuck wouldn't I?

Hell no nigga. Thats gay. The only way I would do that is if she was a trap.

I'd lick it all.
God, Sup Forums turned me into a fucking faggot

The only girl I've done this with was my ex who I was with for 5 years.
But we pooped in front of each other and I'd eat her out during her period.
At that point kissing the remnants of whatever she didn't swallow was nothing.

I did after my first time, cuz we had sex and then she sucked me off to make me cum and right after she swallowed we made out like whats the bfd?

ITT: pussies that are afraid that their own body fluids can make them gay

>came in her mouth
yes if she swallowed, it's like a reward for being a good slut

>came on her face
No, cause I dont wanna be the one to eat my cum, thats her job

I'm not really a fan of my own semen, but if it was my girlfriend of at least 4-5 months... If it made her happy, I'd french her with my spunk in there, sure...

Unless you eat some nasty stuff, it's not that bad... Still, it'd be by request if I kiss her while it's still present. Otherwise, I'd happily kiss her after she spit/swallowed.

You ate out a girl that was on her period while she was pooping on the toilet? You nasty bitch!

Oh, as a follow up: I don't care if any gets on me in general, so I wouldn't care if it's on her face.

Bait or retarded?
We got to the point where we'd shit with the door open or have conversations in the bathroom while one was on the toilet.
And the eating out was separate from that.
I don't even know how I'd manage that without making a fucking mess

Best lick it off her face and make out with her/ swap if she took in in the moutb

It's my cum, why not?

Well i mean I do with my GF but after she swallows. Its not like I'm sticking my tongue in her mouth while its over flowing with my cum. And she kisses me after she squirts while I'm going down on her so its only fair really. People who care enough to make a big deal about it are just middle school virgins.

I have and I would again. They kiss us after we go down on them, it's only fair.