SJW hate thread

SJW hate thread

shameless self bump

bump

Fuck this shit fuck life going to a gay pride parade and killing everyone.

TheFeels

BumpBump

Bumping with pic

bumperoni for u

Way to many fucking bumps

I'm not sure that's even a thumb nail.

let me get this right, you're raging because he/she is right and you have no argument ?

WHo?

Uhhh the post is correct tho.
Why do you hate blacks op?
Bet you haven't met 100 of the people you claim to hate.

KEK
>1st world sjw
>given hand outs through life
>visits tumblr
>uses all 80 IQ points to form opinions
>muh point make sense

She/he is a massive hypocrite. She/he recognizes that all muslims aren't terrorists and all blacks aren't thieves, while asking "what is hateful about teaching men not to rape?" The implication being that all men rape unless their primitive little rape-brains are taught that it's not okay. Saying we need to teach men not to rape is akin to saying we need to teach blacks not to steal, muslims not commit terrorists attacks, women not to throw their newborns into dumpsters et cetera.

>theyre all in prison

two wrong doesn't make one right
both ideas are hypocritical.

Can nobody fucking contribute?

And the question " what is hateful about teaching muslims not to blow things up, or teaching blacks bot to steal?" is an obvious rhetorical question being used to point out the fallacy in the question "what is hateful about teaching men not to rape?".

If you doofuses paid attention in grade school you might have been able to discern that.

No, one person is being serious. The other is just pointing out the idiocy.

are you a complete moron?

and she is implying that 100% men rape. stupid bitch

Take pics

See

i see your point.
i didn't read the first part. my bad.

both ideas are equally idiotic tho.

THAT'S THE POINT

You get my point, yet you still don't get the point.

This is some odd double speech.

i'm drunk, chill

I don't get it

Fuck off

Sjw are just the result of a education that refuses to teach critical thinking through philosophy. These kids have never had to thoughtfully listen to a different individuals beliefs that may oppose their own.

Nice B8 M8. I R8 8/8

>Not realizing the third wave values necessarily follow the preceding two
All feminism is cancer.

SJW Faggot writes a massive cringey post and tries to pass it off as people who disagrees with him, fails at hiding the fact he actually wrote it.

It's a sockpuppet post that he screencapped and then attempted to call out gamer gate posters because of 'harrasment'.

>pinky nail

Burn them all

physically pains me

Those values were already accomplished and it was a good thing. 3rd wave feminists just won't admit it;they realize it, so they have to focus on small matters to justify their feelings.

You forgot
>Spends hours to make sure grammar, spelling and philosophy is in check because major.

Check out the edge on this fella.

ITT: Wastes of human flesh whose only claim to worthiness of life is their skin color

pic related

This.

No, it wasn't a good thing. Granting women political equality was easily one of the greatest mistakes in the history of Western civilization. The feminism we see today was inevitable the moment we permitted our women to act like men. Gender norms would begin to be challenged and the very fabric of society, that was based on strict binary roles, began to degrade. There was no stopping it once it begun.

>doesn't know how to use apostrophes

There's no way this is true....no fucking way

I wonder how that'd look if we broke it down into arts, science, engineering, and then also added in vocational school.

This is the thing that wrote that post.